Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Starter RP's
☼~Camp Fate~☼[[full no more people!]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool rp?
  Yes
  Let's see...
View Results

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:55 am
Kale nodded. "But what to talk about?" He chuckled. "About how we'll keep this kid of ours safe?" He shook his head, and placed a hand over hers.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:30 am
Eliala blushed and asked, "Well, uhm, we could take turns watching the kid?" She looked down at their hands and smiled slightly. "Do you know what gender our kid is?" she asked and looked up at him again.  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

oxyde gyabo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:57 am
While Rock walked around looking for the main office, she saw someone familiar heading toward her. "Issy!" she said aloud with joy.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:12 pm
Issy gasped and saw it was Rock. Issy ran up to her and give her a big hug.
"Oh my gosh. I thought you would have gotten out of this mess. I've missed you so much these past two days." Issy said with a giggle. "My cell phone is dead and I lost my charger...again." Issy stopped for a second. "What have you been up to? Do you need help finding the main office?" Issy asked Rock.  

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:33 pm
Kale shook his head. "No, i don't. And no, we'll watch the kid together. It's what we should do." He looked at her, still keeping his hand over hers. "Have you camped before?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:47 pm
Eliala opened her mouth and closed it and shook her head. "Sorry... I have camped once but I was just a kid when I did..." She lowered her head and closed her eyes.  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

oxyde gyabo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:07 am
Rock let out a sigh of relief. "Issy, I'm so glad to see you!" she jumped blissfully. "schools won't accept me if I don't pass this camp... I've been looking around for this place for two days straight!" she laughed embarrassed of her blunder. "I had a harder time since I left my cellphone at home so I didn't got the chance to ask for directions..." Rock rubbed her head feeling awkward for being lost.

"Speaking of main office...would you come with me there? I can't find it...ehehehe."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:23 am
"I'm sorry. Next time me and my dad will pick you up. Sure I'll walk you to the main office. " Issy said, still hugging Rock.
Issy stopped hugging Rock and started to walk to the main office right at her side.
"We are all getting paired up and have to watch kids. I'm guessing the kids are like five or six. I have big news! I'm not really allowed to tell you but oh well. I have a boyfriend. For the first time in my life. It's not a guy from a band like I always dreamed about but oh well. He is really nice. You'll meet him really soon." Issy said.
Issy had a huge smile on her face.  

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:55 pm
Kale smiled a little. "It's okay, Eliala. I've camped loads of times." He sighed, and he knew he had to ask the question now. "Eliala? Have you thought about my proposal?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:10 pm
Eliala smiled and said, "I would be glad to be in your family but first we have to survive this camp... and Cindy." She shuddered and lifted her head, opening her eyes and she hugged Kale. "Sorry... couldn't resist." She chuckled nervously while scratching the back of her head.  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:04 pm
He nodded, smiling. "True. I just have to keep away from her, is all." Pulling the snake onto his lap, the 13 ft boa hissed, but fell asleep. Kale chuckled. "It seems that she's tired."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:26 pm
Eliala moved her hands to her laps and she stared at the sleeping boa. "You should name her something pretty." She yawned and mumbled, "I'm tired, I'm going to bed... night Kale." She crawled back inside the tent and to her sheets. She crawled inside her sheets and stared at the tent's wall. Something bad's gonna happen. She closed her eyes and sighed.  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

oxyde gyabo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:38 am
Rock felt more comfortable after Issy helped her out. "Wow! You already have a boyfriend! I never had one since birth. But I'm still happy with that because I have a great friend like you already." Rock beamed. "Thanks a lot for helping me out. I might have never made it here without you...I might never been able to get to a school without you're help" Rock held Issy's both hand and raised it while thanking her.

"Speaking of pairing, who could be my partner?" Rock asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:14 pm
Kale sighed. He had wanted Eliala to remain awake, but couldn't begrudge her her sleep.  

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:14 pm
Eliala nuzzled her head into the pillow and sighed. I should probably go to sleep now... before something happens. She sighed again.  
Starter RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games