Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:25 pm

"How could i?" Kit siad laughing. "I just came for a little chat. Would you like me to wait outside?"
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:27 pm

"well you make quite an entrance but yes i would like you to wait outside momentarily, i already have 2 other people that need to be talked to as well" Susumu shifts in her seat ready to listen to what Jedi has to say.

Eris5

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:27 pm

"Gotcha." Kit made a few handsigns and sunk into the ground. Moving swiftly outside of the door. He waited to renter.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:41 pm

Rahenno turned and walked to the door, He turned his head and looked torwards Susumu. "Whenever your ready Susumu, I'll be waiting at the Old cloud training grounds" Rahenno said with a smile and walked out the office.

((You know what i just noticed, when Susumu first join, she spelled her name Susuma.))

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:55 pm

Kit's vision soon became blurred. Rubbing his eyes he sighed. "Man what the hell is going on...?" He looked around an noticed a change in everything. The walls where almost see through. Squinting his eyes slightly his vision penetrated the wall and he could see Susumu talking with Jedi. "Okay this is sweet..." He closed his eys and blinked. The tranperency was gone. And the wll was a wall. "Well there is something to speak with Susumu about."
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:49 pm

Kit made a single handsign. "Shadow clone jutsu." In a puff of smoke a perfect clone of Kit appeared. Just like him in everyway possible. "OKay you stay here and speak with Susumu. You should now what to say." The clone gave him a thumbs up and Kit walked off.

((Gotta love the shadow clone jutsu. Thank you naruto))

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:58 pm

"alright Kit you may enter, since it seems jedi and i will talk about the most important issues later (hes offline))" Susumu says while sitting at her desk and filling out some paperwork

(( redface ya i used to spell my own name wrong so what))
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:59 pm

The clone stood up and enterd the office. "Ah Well a nice chat. Like the good old days." He said taking his seat.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:05 pm

Susumu slightly chuckles "so whats on your mind Kit?"
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:07 pm

Actually i wish to discuss my leaving with you. I know it is sudden......" After a slight pause Kit's Face becomes dreamily. ".......I just want to get out there and see the world a little. Also." His eyes becoming serious to a degree. "I want to return more powerful then ever. That way i ca be an awsome super ninja." Kit sat back in his chair and smiled.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:11 pm

"Well Kit i guess i can allow you to travel however i would be greatly disappointed if you decide to turn on the village or be unable to help us in our times of need" Susumu has a serious look on her face, ever since the village had been attacked by mikyo everyone seemed to be on edge.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:17 pm

Kit closed his eyes. "Then let me make this promise...." He took out a kunai and sliced his hand open. His palm quickly filled his blood. He slammed his bloddy palm on the desk making a perfect handprint. "I Kit Heyaza, Hereby swear by bloodoath. I will not turn on this village or do anything to harm it. And will gladly scrifice my life to protect it." Kit opend his eyes. They had neve been more serious.

((LOL the fist post i ever made i said my name was Kate. LOL. Sorry it took so long. But i had to think of something really kool to say.....))

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:26 pm

"alright kate" (LOL) Susumu looks at the bloody handprint on her desk that will surely not come off "I will hold you to your oath, if you so break it I will be the one to personally rip you to shreds...understood?" Susumu then smiles and leans back in her chair "Have a good journey"
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:28 pm

Kit took his hand off the desk and wrapped it up quickly so as not to die from blood loss. "Well i hope that got the message to everyone that sees that." Tiegening the cloth with his teeth he smiled. "So whats new with the village. And also. Keep my name on the ninja roster for anbu exams."

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:33 pm

Susumu shakes her head "ya that should get the message through..." she smiles "The chuunin exams are almost over, and anbu exams will be starting soon I am personally writing up the questions for them, may i ask where you plan on going on your adventure?"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games