Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:07 pm
"Of course." He nodded, agreeing with her. "That's fine, but the place isn't exactly homely... what with the lack of more than just my bed and all." Mello took a deep breath wondering how they could accommodate. "Well, could always share." He joked, resisting the urge to tease her by pulling her close. "That's not really suitable though, is it?" He glanced away trying to think about what he could really do for her. Renovate?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:17 pm
"Ah... no, I don't think it is..." She laughed. Of course she wouldn't have really minded much, but Risky on the other hand, she could tell minded... A LOT.

Risky glared at Mello and then at Asako. "Don't even think about it! I'm watching you...."  

Asako_Hanae

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:34 pm
He laughed too, seeing as she didn't really show it much thought. "Doesn't matter, as long as you're comfortable I don't mind sleeping on the couch." Mello knew that he obviously couldn't sleep there forever. So he sighed. "I could add another mattress though, to the room. That would work just fine."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:39 pm
"I guess that could work. I really don't mind. After all, it was your room to begin with. I have no objections to sharing the room," Asako smiled with a nod. Okay, maybe it wasn't what she really wanted, but it was the best she could get with Risky.

"I dunno.... I don't think you should even share a room..." Risky commented with a small glare. But she stopped when she noticed Asako's look that said "That's enough outta you."  

Asako_Hanae

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:11 pm
"True and I certainly can't have you sleeping on the couch, that's just rude." He chuckled under his breath and noted that they were close to 'home'. Mello looked back at her. "It's settled then, I get my room back and you stay."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:17 pm
Asako smiled. "Okay cool! Glad that's all settled! But, where are you going to be getting a mattress from...? Is there a place like that around here? And what about how much it costs...?" Asako asked, wondering about the finances.  

Asako_Hanae

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:53 pm
He waved a hand. "It doesn't really matter, no it won't be that expensive." Mello wouldn't have any problems at all getting a second mattress. "Don't worry about it."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:58 pm
"Alright, if you say so..." Asako said with a shrug. "Ah, so, Mello. You said you want me to help you. When do you want to get that started...?" Asako asked him.  

Asako_Hanae

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:03 pm
"To be honest I wanted you to be a little more used to the place." He explained, "But I suppose it's really up to you when we start. Soon, at least."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:07 pm
"Okay... well I don't really care when I start... I don't mind starting right away or waiting a while, really..." Asako said with a bit of a smile.  

Asako_Hanae

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:17 pm
"Well," He took a moment to think about it. "I'll brief you on most of what you'll be working on tomorrow. But I'll give you until the day after to really get started." Mello looked to her as they came closer to the building, "How does that sound?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:21 pm
"Alright! Sounds like a plan to me!" Asako smiled. "Ah... I think I have to call my mom today too, to give her an update..." She sighed. She didn't really like talking to her mother, but she didn't have much of a choice, being so far away. "I'll try and convince her that if I don't call her everyday it's not because I'm dead in an ally somewhere..."  

Asako_Hanae

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:27 pm
He quickly looked to her, a bit surprised she'd bring up a phone call like that. "I suppose that it would be a good idea, but what are you going to tell her?" Mello asked out of curiosity.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:29 pm
"Hm... Probably that I'm doing fine and I've found work... and that I'm staying with a friend. Just so she doesn't worry about me... otherwise, she'd probably freak out..." Asako shook her head. Her mother could be annoying but she knew she meant well.  

Asako_Hanae

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:32 pm
He seemed somewhat hesitant but he nodded. "That's fine, I understand." Mello didn't see much harm in it, well, besides constant phone calls but it couldn't be helped. "You can go ahead and phone her, then.."  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff