Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Docks (Entrance to the Mist Village) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:48 pm

((hello kinda screw and Ya you guys will have to get susumu to figure out what is wrong with hero and also bring his sword))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:53 pm

*Hanzo looked at Hero's uncouncious body*

"I guess I should get him looked at..but who? Reiko's busy so maybe Susumu the ex-raikage she will probably figure this out"

*Hanzo put Hero's body over his shoulder and left to find Susumu. Before leaving Hanzo*

"Phi take Teddy to prison maybe we can work out a probation period with the hokage"

*He then body flickered off grabbing the sword on his way to find Susumu*

((edited))

Dark-Ninja70

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:02 pm

The katana that used to be the great mizukami just sat where it was thrown waiting to having it's chakara back

((The sword has no powers now that means hero wont be a mist swordsman if you dont bring it with you))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:02 pm

Phi left to The Mizukage house, or whoever his name is. "Yes sir!"

xPhi-Phix

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:13 pm

Teddy grabbed the sword and looked at it and yelled "Hanzo get his sword" ... "Did this sword have powers" he mumbled and he glared at it. "How does it work" he thought
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:15 pm

Ph arrives with Teddy. "Can I see the sword. It ergent!"

xPhi-Phix

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:18 pm

Teddy glared at his friend. "Why? this is my cousins .. ill deliver it " he said glaring at Phi. Teddy pulled his sword out and examined both .. "This is powerful" he mumbled , he squeezed his fist hard on both swords and looked at Phi and then the swords.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:19 pm

((woot go phi and teddy if you every want to know what one of the mist 7's swords do read in the The seven mist swordsmen forum in the mist))

i3 tails Yagura

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:20 pm

(Muawahahaha))

User Image
Teddy looked at Phi once again and tossed him the sword and put his sword away. "Take it now to hanzo " he yelled. "Ill go to leaf" he said.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:23 pm

Phi grabs the sword. "Let go!" Phi head to the leaf.

xPhi-Phix

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:24 pm

Teddy follows
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:50 pm

Kage ran through the docks and smiled as the moon above meant he had all his powers available, quickly he teleported to Oroami and Susumu's house.

Havok-Trance

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:01 pm

Luri appeared on a building closest to the docks
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:36 pm

Taya landed at the docks and notice hero's toad was still there "hey it's daddy's toad!" she climb on it and headed for the leaf

i3 tails Yagura

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games