Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans: Robin returns to Gotham- New members welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:53 am
(TeenTitansever, I think you made a mistake in your last post, you called Sparrow Girl Gemini)

'Interesting, so this means this small band of hereos with attacked us last night are not in full agreement with each other ?, my boy I propose with do some research into these new comers who were the green boy, the red haired girl and the female shapeshifter, I think thiers more to this then meeets the eye' he said delicately, this could be an advantage they could expoloit for themselves.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:46 pm
Beast Boy stood, glancing between Robin and Jason. He glanced towards the cameras that were filming this and whispered rather loudly, "Hey guys, how about we move this along and get out of here?" Beast Boy was a poor whisperer, so his words could be heard if one was paying enough attention.

Reaper nodded his head. "I believe I saw them on the news once when I was passing through a city." He paused, thinking back. "I believe it was called... Jump City."  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:31 pm
(( Ok, me fixed it ))

Sparrow Girl notice the problem that was happening right now. She seemed a little confused but then her nose picked up a scent. Actually two scents. But whose two scents was it. Now it was three scent. The first scent was a wolf, the second was a cat, and third one was a person.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:55 pm
Castor could smell the scent that smelled like his getting closer. "I wonder if this could be my sister. The sister I've be looking for all along. I hope it is at least," Castor told himself as the scent got closer to his nose. But her scent was mix with some other scents as well.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:34 am
The crook pinned with Batarang suddenly had a brainwave, well something he and small group considered smart. He ripped his expensive leather jacket and favourite t-shirt..it would be worth it, he would take down the bat and the boy wonder in one go...of course in a perfect world this would have...worked. Jason turned round to see the crook commencing round two, getting yet another Batrang from his belt Jason flung this time with much more fericoity and more guresome target, the Batrang pierced the crooks flesh fatally missing his neck causing to howl in pain as he collapsed to the ground. The buzzing camera shoot around the crook as the arriving polcing cuffed and heaved him to a waiting police car.

'What have you done ?' Robin growled, that wound was near-fatal, thier was no time for debate the new dark knight needed to return to the cave now before he caused any more problems, this had offically gotten out of control now it was going out live around Gotham stunning millions of avid Dark Knigth supporters.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:09 am
'Ohh Jason..' Tim shook his head with disbeleif after seing the 'Batman' fling the Batarang he recognise Jason's rushed technque, what had he done now ?, and front of a tv crew as well, he was single handley destorying the Batman and Robin's reputation on breakfast tv in front of an awakening Gotham. He'd have to recall the group for the sake of Batman and the tatters of thier now destroyerd reputation.

'Hmmm....my boy you've given is the basis for our research, I have laptop we can use to puruse our invesigation, hopefully some pathetic low life has plastered the internet with information on the group, their have to be low life like that somewhere on that infernal electrical infromation system' Shade mused getting up.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:43 pm
Beast Boy's eyes had widened at the near-fatal attack on the crook. The Titans had never nearly killed their villians other than a few of their bigger foes like Slade and Trigon. Never a small-time criminal.

Zane's ears twitched as he heard Castor talking to himself. Were all wolves insane like this or was talking to yourself considered normal? Zane wasn't sure which it was, but he was glad that he had been born a cat boy and not a wolf boy.

Reaper had never really used electronics much since he came from an era when such things didn't exist. He had never bothered to learn how to use them except for the occasional use of a TV. Of course, he had learned plenty of how to destroy these electronics or eliminate their power sources. "Very well, but I must warn you I have little experience with computers."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:08 am
'Well your'e lucky I have a massive archive of paper based sources I can set you to work on, your fortunate i'm a technical master of sorts' Shade said coldly, it didn't irritate the boy had not tehcnicaly aplitude, it actually interested him why the boy who seemed to be fairly young had no technical know how around a computer in this modern vile little existance of the world.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:59 pm
"That would be better." Reaper nodded. He was glad that he wouldn't have to use the computer to search for information. Paper sources were far easier to use than the technology of this age. He had seen a lot in his years. This era had some of the strangest inventions, but also some useful ones from what he had heard. It was certainly much easier to kill.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:22 am
'Ok get ready, other my short peroid of taking over these crude greed grabbing gangs I used thier selfish profit to make some good for me and comeplete my primary objective, of course these little ventures have squezed their gangs to the verge of bankrupcty and has caused a lot of loss in man power, but it will be worth it' Shade coutinued delighted Reaper had no objections to second idea, yet still it was intiruiging into how he'd never used a computer...  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:37 pm
Reaper nodded his head, "Those gangs are idiotic, but I suppose they're useful to you. I'm not a big fan of those greedy gang members." He had never had to work with anyone who had a mind, however little the brains of the gang might be. Usually he worked with the mindless dead. Of course, his master was intelligent and Shade was smart as well, but the minions he had worked with were more like brutes.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:10 am
'I to dislike assoicating myself with vile scum like that, but I feel it's necessary to the sucess of my overall goal, besides they wont be around for much longer after I complete the next phase of my plan, their usefullness will be fully expended.' Shade countinued in a delicate tone, 'For now though we must concentrate on our goal, prepare yourself I will take you to my private libary of amassed sources' Shade coutinued in he crisp delicate tone.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:29 pm
Sparrow Girl's than went up and she looked back to her father and Jason. She even looked back at Tim, her mother and Beast Boy. But than Sparrow walked away slowly without anyone watching her and took off into the city. She had to follow that scent, it was a strange one but soemthing was telling her to follow it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:29 pm
Castor than stopped running as soon as he smelled that scent coming closer. "Its coming closer," he said. Her scent was alone now as it grew closer and closer.

Calypso stood on a roof top and spotted Sparrow Girl running. "Hm," she thought as she began to follow her.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:57 am
(Gemini_x_Draco4Ever your current post breaches the two line rule)

'I did what was needed, he deserved what he'd got' Jason snarled back at Titan boy, Robin's behaviour was humilating him, but not only him Bruce as well, maybe this was way they parted ways because he was probaly always back chatting him, well it wouldn't be the same now he would obey him, he was his realy partner and he was just an outsider nothing more and nothing less, he would make sure nothing would change this fact for them no matter how hard he tried to make people adjust to his way of doing things.

As Robin began to create a rebuttle his keen eyes suddenly realised Sparrow girl was missing, this was all they needed. A viscous Batman and now a team member missing, she'd been acting strange lately, obivously this had something to do with it. Something had happened while she was away from the group and since she'd arrived in Gotham he hadn't had the time to deal with. 'Look this is ridiculous get back to the cave now, we have a member missing' he tried to curve his speech away from a lecutring tone and to a term of light heated conversation.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games