Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:05 pm
Toyo frowned.
"It's alright." She said, looking down for a second. Then she looked up at him.
"My name is Toyo..I'm a sophomore, but i'm only 15. I'm just here for the nurse's aid, i'm studying to be a doctor, and so far things are pretty good." She said, giving him a weak smile.
She gasped like she remembered something, then opened the cabinent next to her desk. She pulled out a towel and threw it at him; it landed in his lap.

[[yeahh..kya-chan is being lazy.
i don't know last time she was on.]]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:48 pm
User ImageA tall lean looking man walked towards the male dorm buildings. His attire was completely in black, it consisted of black pants, black chucks, black short sleeved shirt and a black leather jacket over it. His pants was accessorized with a chain that held his wallet in his back pocket and it made a clashing noise with every step he took. He had both hands in his pocket while strutting his way towards the door, his ears apparently was preoccupied by the headphones that was playing heavy rock music. His head moved to the beat of the music while having a smirk on his face like he was ready to take on anything. Once he was almost near the door, he pulled his hands away from his pocket and violently pushed the door open while taking in a breath and started singing along to his ipod, "welcome to the jungle we got fun and games! We got every thing you want, honey we know the names!" his rockstar voice echoed loudly through the halls and it made some of the boys turn to look who it was. Haedyn just gave the chin up gesture as he passed a few guys in the hall. Some couples passing him by in which their girlfriend would take a look at him with some kind of interest, he winked at the girl and kept on walking. "We are the people that can find, whatever you may need" he kept on singing then he managed to pass by an asian man walking down the hall with a young woman with the same ethnicity. Dang that girl is cute! Wonder who that guy is, she looks tired or something he thought to himself then nearly tripping over some random books, "what the, dang people don't pick up after themselves or what, geez!" he said out loud to himself while bending over to pick up the books. "Hm DNA manipulation...vampires...werewolves...pfft okay weirdo whoever checked these books out" he spoke again then started heading up the staircase. His nose caught the scent of another werewolf near by, he looked up and saw Travis. He smirked and pulled on of the earphones away from his ears, "I'm guessing these books belong to ya, here man" he flopped the book on Travis' palm then gave a heavy pat on the back, "well man been real" he said then walked away. Not too far along the way, he caught another smell of a werewolf, a female werewolf man she smells good, wonder what she looks like she must be hot. He saw Mayumi a few feet away where Travis was, his emerald eyes glistened with excitement at the sight of her, "dayum girl, you're hot! Yeeooww!" he said while running a finger across her shoulder as he passed her. His smirk grew bigger when he smelled another werewolf on her, it was Travis' scent Ah so you belong to that bloke, taken or not I'm going to have some fun in this school

[[Hehe I kind of like this guy already]]

S y n t h L i x x

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:03 pm
Mayumi was taken aback, seeing Maiko's incident, then to heal so quickly. She'd been a few steps behind Travis since he'd left the room.
Reality came back into focus, someone had touched her. It was another werewolf. His appearance was edgy, he looked ready to pick a fight.
"dayum girl, you're hot! Yeeooww!" he'd said, barely acknowledging she was with Travis.
"Excuse me?" Mayumi almost laughed, how straight forward this guy was. Her hand rested on her shoulder where he'd touched her. He was actually kind of cute, but nothing in Mayumi's eyes. Travis was everything. That couldn't change. Could it?
She turned around, watching him walk. What's with that kid? I hope Travis doesn't get offended and kick his a**.
But then again, Mayumi had no information about him, he might be as strong as Travis, possibly surpass his level. There wasn't a way to be sure without witnessing.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:09 pm
"Hmm. Well it's nice to meet you, formally." Nori smirked.
Toyo gasped like she remembered something, then opened the cabinet next to her desk. She pulled out a towel and threw it at him; it landed in his lap.
"Thank you," He said, using it to dry his face and hair. His shirt was wet, but he ignored it.
There was something about her, and it attracted him to her. He couldn't figure out what it was.

[[Fool, I aint lazy. My computer was broken. It's a hooker D: ]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:27 pm
[[lol.]]

Toyo sat in her chair, then turned on her computer. It whizzed to life, blinking, then turning on.
She typed in the date.
"You'll have to stay here for about 30 minutes, since you passed out. We can always bring you food, whatever you like. Or you could take the rest of the day off." She offered, typing on her computer.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:39 pm
Travis stood in the hallway left behind. Mamoru had shown up out of nowhere to whisk Maiko away.
Travis hadn’t even noticed a werewolf’s scent in the room before because of Maiko and her wounds healing in an instant.
He could do the same but then again, he was a werewolf, and she wasn’t…at least he didn’t think she was. She certainly didn’t smell of one. What was she then?
He had to wonder how much he really cared about all of this.
After all, it was just his roommate’s sister. Had nothing to do with him as far as Travis was concerned.
If Mamoru wanted to explain later that was his prerogative. It wasn’t Travis’s business anyway.

His attention was pulled from Maiko when some wannabe Rock Star guy dropped books into his arms.
Glancing at the titles he caught ‘werewolf’ Travis rolled his eyes.
Oh, because I’m a werewolf these books MUST be mine. Doesn’t he think I’d know all about werewolves? It annoyed Travis but he was willing to drop it for now since the guy had walked passed him.

That is until the jerk touched Mayumi. Then all of Travis’s calm and reason flew out the window. Who did he think he was?!
“HEY!” Travis growled, chucking the largest of the books at the back of the guy’s head as he walked away. It wouldn’t do any damage but he hoped it would piss him off at least.
It was almost funny how he thought he’d be able to walk off after a show like that.

“I’m going to tell you this once and only once: Keep away from ‘er if you want to keep breathing.” Travis threatened, his voice deep wringing with an alpha-like authority and his eyes burned a liquid gold.
He walked over to Mayumi a disgusted look on his face.
The skin on his lower back burned. He was pissed and almost literally ripping out of his skin. A faint growl drummed at the back of his throat.

haruxxx
Crew

S y n t h L i x x

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:08 pm
User ImageMaiko finally calmed down when her brother came to her so called rescue. She felt ashamed of what she had done and felt as though she can never face Travis nor Mayumi ever, I probably freaked them out...I want to make friends...I really do but how can I, not with this condition she thought as she was being guided away from the building. Maiko heard a melodic voice down the hall then noticed a rather attractive looking man pass by. She made eye contact with him but thought nothing of it. A few moments passed she finally arrived to her dorm room along with her brother, thankfully she had her own room so she sat down on her bed and didn't bother looking at Mamoru. "Mamo-niisan I'm sorry, I just--" she began to speak then started fidgeting with the bed sheets, "I forgot to take my medicine this morning and I freaked out Travis and his girlfriend Mayumi...I don't think they want to see me ever again" her voice becoming raspy as tears welled up in her eyes. Maiko brought her hands to her face and broke down crying, "I'm a freak!! Papa made me a freak!! Why?! I can't stand this!!" she screamed while crying hysterically.

User ImageMamoru walked through the halls holding his sister in his arms. He too heard someone singing loudly and saw a rock star looking man pass by. Once they left the building, he quickened his pace to try and get his sister to safety. When he arrived in her dorm room, he gently sat her down on the bed. Mamoru stared at his sister with worry in his eyes, he was surprised to find Maiko break down in tears. He quickly brought her into his arms and held her tightly, "Maiko it's okay you're safe, come on you're not a freak...you're fine just the way you are" he said softly trying his best to calm his sister down. "I'll find out everything okay? Just be strong Maiko...it's the only way to get through this, I'm always going to be here for you okay? I promise" he spoke once more then felt Maiko ease into his arms.

User ImageHaedyn felt a slight push on the back of his head which made him slouch forward. His earphones flew out from his ears and dangled down to his waist. He turned to face Travis and Mayumi having an eerie grin on his face, "yo man, you want to get my attention just holla or something don't start throwing crap" he said while he bent over to pick up the large book. Haedyn chuckled at Travis then threw the book back with the same intensity which whizzed by the left side of Travis' face. "I'll breathe in all the air that I want baby and whenever I want" he taunted then his mouth opened to reveal a mischievous smile with his canine teeth extended. He began to laugh but his laugh was accompanied by a small growl initiating that he was going to take on Travis' challenge. His gaze fell to Mayumi then turned around and began walking away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:04 pm
It made her smile, to see Travis defend her. I love him so much. she thought, feeling silly.
Personally, Mayumi would liked to have seen a fight. To see Travis beat the hell out of this kid, but then as she'd thought earlier, What if this guy was stronger than Travis?
A problem though, might be the fact that having two angry werewolves in one small hallway would cause a scene. Mayumi knew she wouldn't be able to stop them.

The boy's eyes fell on Mayumi again, then he turned back around, walking away.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:21 pm
Travis’ gaze shifted down to Mayumi beside him.
He noticed she had a small smirk on her lips. She was enjoying this, was she?
She’s flattered isn’t she? Figures. Who would actually like being hit on by a slime ball like that? Travis thought completely repulsed by it.
His face showed all too well that he wasn’t amused in the least, his eyes narrowed, “Getting mixed up with that guy is a bad idea.” Travis spat still agitated.
Not quite able to say what he really wanted: ‘Stay away from him!’ He had little right to tell her what to do even if it was in her best interest.
Travis turned, pushing his hands into the pockets of his black hoodie and started walking in the opposite direction as the other wolf had taken.
[[Big shocker! Travy is the insecure/possessive jealous type!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:08 pm
Mayumi nodded to what Travis had said. She'd figured he'd say something like that. But she couldn't help wonder.
Travis turned, pushing his hands into the pockets of his black hoodie and started walking in the opposite direction as the other wolf had taken. Mayumi watched as both of them walked away.
She ended up following Travis.
"Travis, don't worry about that guy. He looks like a poser anyway," Mayumi joked. Her fingers interlaced with his, and strangely, she felt colder than usual.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:53 pm
Nori grinned, "I think I'll just take the rest of the day off, if that's really okay."
Standing up, slowly, Nori went to the little water dispenser and filled up one of the little paper cups with water.
"I have college course classes today, and I really don't want to go." Nori shrugged, then smirked.
I should ask if she wants to hang out... Nori thought.

"You wanna hang out today? Or, like.. when are you 'off duty'?" Nori asked, curious of her response.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:00 pm
Toyo typed in a couple things to her computer.
Then she turned the monitor off, took out a pen and scribbled on a pass.
She turned around and gave it to him, smiling.
"I get off in about 30 minutes." She said, accepting his invitation.
"We could go into town.." She wondered aloud. There was a town a few miles away, but taking the bus made the trip shorter.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:50 pm
Nori's lips turned upward into a crooked smile. She'd accepted his invitation.
"Alright, I know this one place.. it has a lot of little clothes stores. They're really nice. Some are more expensive than others, though." Nori's family had quite a sum of money, but they liked to spend it as needed. They didn't like to spoil him, even though he was their only child. They rarely treated themselves to anything.

"I believe your brother is Mori, right? He's in the Host Club. I saw him in their a few days ago. He seemed a little uptight. Is he usually like that?" Nori asked.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:19 am
Nori had brought on the topic of her brother. Her smiled dropped just slightly.
"Well, let's just say he's selective with who he talks to." She said.
"wait a sec, I'll be right back." She said, then left to go to Mrs. Takahashi's desk.
"Can i have the rest of the day off? Of course i'll have a pager, but there's a guy-" Mrs. Takahashi cut her off, pushing a finger at the space between them. She was smiling.
"Yes you can." She said, then threw a pager at her. Toyo caught it, then walked back into the infirmary.
"Do you want to leave now?" She beamed.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:43 am
Travis smirked at what she had said. He didn’t know if she was just saying that to appease him or not but it didn’t really matter as long as she didn’t get hurt.
“Hm. This place is getting crowded.” He said absentmindedly, thinking of something else. His hand remained loose unaware of Mayumi’s hand.
He didn’t like having other wolves around. They made him uneasy. The last time a wolf came around he lost Jenna…would-could- he lose Mayumi too?
Travis couldn’t be too sure. Travis didn’t exactly put faith in things. What around him proved the test of time? Besides stupid things like his father treating his mom like a doll left at home all the time?
Travis continued to walk, his mind completely on autopilot. He barely remembered Mayumi’s presence beside him.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games