Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Map ideas? Post them here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:39 am
Map Name: Christmas Town (or any other Christmas-y name)
Landscape/Area: Town,
very snowy at times,
always cold,
Santa lives here. (xD)
Description: well basically it's a town where snow elves (and Santa, of course xD) lives, and it's a little warm here, even if it snows. It's because people here share their love so much, and you can also see different kinds of houses here - it may be made of snow, cookies, bricks, logs, etc.

i just thought about it, and well, there's no hurt in trying to suggest no? ^^;;
it came into my head because well.. it's Christmas now, and well, it just went into my mind. ^^;;

is it okay? ^^;;

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:26 am
ok but i want him on the 24 and 25th XD  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:41 am
D: but that's when i want him under the mistletoe!!! D;

Hey!I gots an idea! HOWS ABOUT WE HAVE X-MAS TOGETHR!!!!

@Crazey: I'm not too down with this idea, sorry. : its just that christmas is only during one time a year, so during the rest of the year, this town would be empty, and with some people not being able to post due to RL celebrations, having someone RP in that map would be kinda unlikely...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:51 pm
ohh okay, well i just thought about it..

ohwell! i'll just think of something else and suggest again if anything nice goes in my mind xP

Chi Awase

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:44 am
Map Name: St Naler's University
Landscape/Area: Monestary/guild.
quiet, dusty
Description: Home of the Scholar's guild, it is the second largest collection of records in Verspya, and is always growing. most of the historic records in the world were either written in, or collected by St. Noler's scholars. a lot of scholars here also frequent Jillin's University, though the distance often makes the journey perilous.

I thought this one up mainly as a homebase for my scholar bard Axel, as a place for me to post what i have come up with for the novel version of the Manga. and a place for people to fix the records and submit info from the Zen wars.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:11 am
((I think this might be necessary for the RP I'm playing with Fanatic and Ucchan. so It would need to be made as soon as possible.))

Map Name: Royal palace, and city of Wearwynn
Landscape/Area: The royal palace, surrounding city and royal guards when extend into a great forest.
Description: A stone city made when time was young and the elven people stood great everywhere. The palace is a grand, nearly impossible look structure, surrounded on one side by the city which has expanded to newer builds. It lies in a country across the ocean where edict is everything, and the older you title the more important you are.
The country recently experienced a civil war so most from out of country in are watched with distrusting eyes. Elves with mixed blood are frowned upon, but that is changing. The current king is not yet twenty-five, married to the second princess of the neighboring country, and his younger sister has gained the title of Guardian of the dragon. These three people rule barely holding on to their titles given by blood, and gained back by battle.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:12 am
I approve, go post it Hiraru.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:30 am
Not too much detail? Or that it includes a city, palace and part of a forest? I only have to make one right?

s**t... Got to go to class, won't be back for about 3/4 hours.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:30 am
I think it's good the way it is, you just need to post a thread for it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:49 am
Hiraru's map is good.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:48 am
Crenstaf Institute

DESCRIPTION:
In this Institute the mentally unsound are treated, no matter your species all are welcome. There are three levels that patients are catagorized into:
Level 1
These patients are easy to control, they are the closest to getting out of the institute and have more freedom. These people are allowed into the Library, the kitchen, and are given freetime for going outside or just wandering around the first floor. There are many activities to satisfy the pickiest person.
If these people break the first three warnings they are bumped up to a level two catagory, but if they harm themself or another person they are immediatly restrained and moved to level 3.

Level 2
These people are watched but with some priveleges, they are only allowed on the first floor or outside as long as someone accompanies them. They have a strict schedule and have very little time alone.

Level 3
These are the most dangerous patients in teh institute. These patients and locked in solitary cells, with a special bracelet or collar to supress their abilities. They are constantly watched and are only allowed to leave the room for meals and therapy. Very few of these patients will get bumped down to a lower level.
LANDSCAPE:
A calming meadow like landscape surrounds the institute. Most patients that get out here are level 1 patients who are not much harm. There is a small pond near the institute.
ENEMIES:
Wicked orderlies
other patients  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:27 pm
Um....

I dunno.

i dont see a use for this map unless someone makes an unsound character...  

Bullet_Ber

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:33 pm
well I could just base a character off of you
XD

lol jk  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:39 pm
Well, there isn't a map that is like that, and people might very wel have a use for it, or make characters for it. I like it!  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:45 pm
XD does this mean people are going to base their characters off of shoxie?  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games