Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:11 pm

he walked over to the closet and grabbed a shirt and a pair of jeans then went to the drawer and grabbed a pair of boxers then went into the batroom and shut the door
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:13 pm

Rose looked at all the people walking and saw the many different types of races, some that she didn't know existed.

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:53 pm

he came back out after the shower drying off his hair with a towel "aahhhh that felt good"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:57 pm

Rose chuckled, "I should take one myself."

((haha! Haseo's bathed himself twice, and Rose still hasn't, s**t!))

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:02 pm

"you may have to wait for the warm water to come back before you take yours" he laughed "i used a lot of heat"

((filthy))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:07 pm

Rose looked at him, "I don't really care. Hot water tends to burn." She shrugged and skipped to her closet and took out a skirt, tank and a jacket, along with her lingerie and decided to take a quick shower. She let the water run, to an acceptable temperature and then stripped her clothing and went in.

(( redface ))

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:11 pm

Haseo threw the towel on the bed and walked into the living room and sat on the couch

((why the blushing emote?))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:14 pm

((embarassed! haha! well that's how she should feel... i guess...))

Rose finished her shower and came out, "Much better!" She chuckled as she skipped into the living room and stood behind Haseo. "What do you eat besides your regular diet?"

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:23 pm

((i dont understand, its just a rp...... its not like you havent showered right))

Haseo shrugged "nothing really" he turned to her "you smell good"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:26 pm

((bleh! whatever! rolleyes jkjks! I dunno, it felt apt. and i couldn't see any other emote to fit and I have.))

Rose smiled, "Thanks." She leaned down and kissed him on his cheek, "Mmm.. you do too."

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:28 pm

((lol, its cool))

he leaned back "i hope you meant that in the good way and not the i wanna drink your blood kinda way"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:41 pm

((^-^))

Rose looked at him, "That did not cross my mind at all. Why do you remind me~! Because," she started looking guilty as she looked away, "You do smell good that way too."

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:46 pm

Haseo looked scared "it isnt going to hurt is it?"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:50 pm

Rose chuckled, "I'm not going to bite you! But you know what, I will if you go all crazy like you did before... Hmm.. I should have thought of that before... And I don't think it does... I don't feel anything."

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:56 pm

he tilted his head revealing his neck "ya sure? ill give you 5 seconds to change your mind" he laughed at the plan he had in his mind
"haha, well of couse you dont feel anything...... your not the one having fangs plunged into your neck"
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games