Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:06 pm
Akari looked over at her with a smile and stayed where he was as his eyes closed and he fell asleep softly as well.

Angelus sighed as he vanished and reappeared...each time with some more blood covering him...although it would dissipate into his scythes...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:09 pm
Pre opened her eyes and noticed that Angelus had some blood on him. She glanced over to Tea for a moment before going to the window and jumping out. The smell of blood drove her nuts. Her wings appeared and she took to the sky.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:17 pm
Angelus looked at Pre when she flew off and then unplugged his hearing as he looked at Tea in askance.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:27 pm
"Um..." Tea said, "I think she was about to hit inversion. Blood does that to one who has seen as many battles as she has," She tried to explain, "You see, her evil second nature is a part of her blood. It defined her on the battlefield."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:32 pm
Angelus nodded, "Understandable. Is it that way with all fairies who fight a lot?" He looked at Tea at this and then sighed, "I can not be compared to anything else since I am the only half/demon and half/angel in existence that I know of."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:41 pm
"No, only Faeries that are full blooded have the attribute like Onee-sama has. She doesn't even need to see a battlefield and she would still have the insanity to deal with. And I could fight as much as she has and I would not crumble. The difference between Onee-sama and I is that I was given a Faerie birth and Onee-sama was given a human birth. I'm normal and she's full blooded," Tea had a feeling very little of what she was saying was making sense to him, so she decided to wait for questions.
Pre managed to fly outside of town. When she landed her legs folded and her hands grasped the fence she landed near. She grit her teeth like she was holding back something horrible.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:45 pm
Angelus nodded taking and understanding most of it except for one or two things. "How exactly can you have different births? Are you not both full blooded fairies? Cause it seems kinda odd that the half one would be better off then the full one...normally the other way around."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:52 pm
"True. Anyone who does not know Faeries very well would say that. You see, Faerie's normally have very thin blood. About half the thickness of a human. It's the reason why we can fly and interact with nature. Most Faeries are created, not 'born' the way humans are. I was created, while Onee-sama was born. Our mother got pregnant with Onee-sama, and gave birth the way humans give birth. Because of this, her blood is about the thickness of human blood. That's why I say Onee-sama is 'full blooded' in a bad sense," Tea tried explaining again.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:21 pm
Angelus nodded in understanding, "I see and understand. That makes a lot more sense now then. So then anything else I should know about you two? Last thing I need is to upset you two nor do I want to..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:27 pm
"You won't be upsetting me. After what happened to Pet, I've gotten used to blood. It's Onee-sama you should be wary of. Remember she destroyed her hometown completely in under five minutes. This town would not be able to stand up to something like that. I just hope she got out fast enough," Tea said.
As Pre fought with her insanity shadow magic rose from the ground to meet her, "Please... I can't repeat the same mistake... I can't make this into another Pet..." She pleaded with herself.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:31 pm
Angelus nodded and sighed, "Got it...and by the way if she goes crazy you do know that I will have to stop her right? After all, when someone dies...it is all predetermined. However, that is only for natural deaths and not for murders or such like that." He sighed softly again, "I placed a discreet tracker on her...if she starts to go on a rampage...you know what I must do then right?" He hoped it did not come to that though. "I will not kill her if I can help it...but she may very well end up sealed..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:36 pm
"I think if she ever goes beyond her normal sanity she will probably do herself in before anyone can stop her. That's what I'm most afraid of," Tea said, "She's done it many times before. Heck, she did it in the Ruins of Altga. When her impulse to rampage becomes too great, she inflicts pain on herself. If it doesn't go away, she continues to mutilate herself until it is eventually beaten away again. I'm afraid that one day she'll end up killing herself because of it," Tea glanced out the window.
The shadows around Pre started to crystallize into shards.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:40 pm
Angelus looked at her with a sigh and said, "I sense her energy...it seems to be crystallizing..." He shook his head and said, "How badly does her bloodlust run...and is it blood sets her off and blood makes her stop?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:46 pm
"In truth, just about anything sets her off and nothing makes her stop...To explain how bad she can get..." Tea chanted some magic and sent an image to Angelus's head.
It was an aerial view of what was left of a battlefield. There must have been 500 000 corpses there. The land was covered with blood and rotted plants. There were about 100 tanks that were all decimated. Even the land was a casualty; large deep gouges scratched the land. Even from that angle, it was obvious that all of it was done by a long sword.
The crystallized fragments of shadow became thin spikes. They had no real direction to go; they just drifted around Pre in preparation for an attack. Pre clutched her head, "Please!" She cried.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:54 pm
Angelus nodded with a sigh, "Ah, nice...well that is quite a bit of destruction..." He said, "Well my images are worse and I do not think you would want to see them..." He sighed softly remembering his own wars and battles.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games