Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Torturous Ambitions[Full 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:29 am
Lilith sat up and hugged her tail, nuzzling her face into it lightly"Well I want to ask you something but I'm afraid you might get mad". She looked at him and opened her mouth to ask but hesitated"Nevermind....forget what I said". Her ears lowered as she awaited what Akuro would tell her next, Would he get mad if I asked? she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:40 am
Akuro's eyes narrowed and he sat up and closed his eyes speaking to her, anger lingering in his tone.
"Ask your question Lilith, I don't like it when people keep things from me, if something's bothering you then tell me."
He opened his eyes as he flexed his hands causing his claws to grow.
"I'm only going to ask once."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:03 am
Lilith spoke softly"K..kuro.....the name on your shoulder. W...who is that",her ears lowered against her head. She nuzzled her tail and peeked over at him, a bit frightened as she thought what his reaction may be.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:20 am
At the question Ikoru drew his claws back in and laid his head back down closing his eyes.
"Kurio, is my name," he said. "My name before I died, I was given the name Akuro when I was brought back to life, my real name was put into my skin as a reminder and a warning."
He yawned and shuffled a little.
"Their are names burned into my skin, my bandages hide them. Every now and then my memory leaves me, without some reminder I'll forget everything. It ranges from a couple years to months. Of course you've never seen me take my bandages fully off."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:29 am
Lilith looked at him curiously as he spoke about his name and the bandages. "Do the names burned into your skin make you act angry?" she wondered about all the times he'd get angry and get violent. Her ears raised slightly and she layed on her stomach, looing at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:56 am
Akuro shook his head and held up his bandaged arm.
"I'm a demon, it's my nature to hate, these bandages seal my demonic instincts so to say, the symbols carved into my arm is from an old language of demon heritage, the bandages I wear seal my demonic presence thus calming me down.
I was told to think of them like a muzzle, they keep me from doing damage to other, it takes a lot of willpower to contain it when they're off. I won't even think about taking both off at the same time."

He lowered his arm and sighed.
"Of course that doesn't mean I'm nice with them on either."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:01 pm
Lilith looked at him for a moment then at the ceiling as she layed back, her tail curled beside her. "Your kind to me Akuro...you let me live", she spoke in a quiet voice as she looked over to him"And I'm grateful of that".  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:08 am
Akuro glanced at Lilith when she spoke when she looked at him he blushed a little and closed his eyes before speaking.
"If I killed you it would hurt me in the end," Akuro said. "And I should hope you're grateful though, I detest people who don't realize what they have."
He opened one eye at her.
"You haven't given me a reason to be cruel to you, so I'm kind. That and-"
He stopped his words and closed his eyes.
"Never mind, it's not important. Good night."
He turned his back to her and yawned before pulling the covers up more over him.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:56 pm
Lilith noticed Akuro blush and smiled slightly. Her expression softened and sadened as she heard that if he killed her he'd be hurt. She would make sure to stay alive as long as possible for him. "I am grateful...", she said softly. She blushed when she heard him cut off from his other reason explaining that why he was kind Was it cause he....liked...loved her? she thought to herself. She nodded lightly and turned to the side, her back facing him. She snuggled her tail as she curled up under the covers"Night Akuro..." she said softly  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 pm
Akuro's eyes shot open and he sat up, he glanced over at Lilith and assumed she was asleep before climbing out of bed.
"Never could sleep at night," he said sighing.
He walked towards the door before putting his hands behind his head and sighing.
He threw on a jacket before walking towards the door opening it and walking out.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:35 pm
Lilith felt the bed move slightly as she heard Akuro sit up. She opened her eyes but didn't decide to move until he walked out of the door. She got out of bed and walked over to the door, opening it and peeking out. Part of her wanted to leave him alone and let him be but the other part didn't want to be alone. "Master.....where are you going?" she asked softly, looking at with a a slight apoligetic look for bothering him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:29 am
Akuro glanced back at her, a low growl emitting from him as his left hand twitched, he lifted his hand to his face and took a deep breath before turning his back to her.
"I caught onto a familiar scent, you can come with me if you want."
With that he turned and continued walking down the hallway.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:49 pm
Lilith followed behind him curiously as he said she could come. Her ears twitched up slightly"Who do you think it is?" she asked quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:36 pm
Akuro continued down the hallway before stopping, he sniffed the air for a moment before crossing his arms.
He looked down the end of one hallway, before looking down a flight of stairs.
"I lost the scent," he said shaking his head.
He turned to Lilith deciding to answer her question.

"It smelled like someone I knew, but that can't be right. The fact I killed him make it all that harder to believe but-"

Before Akuro could finish his sentence, he felt his body falling forward, a man stood behind him his hand outstretched, Akuro turned catching the man's grin before tumbling down the steps.

The man lowered his hand and chuckled to himself, his hair was white and stopped at his neck, he wore a tropical shirt and cargo shorts with white sneakers, his legs were wrapped up in bandages, similar to Akuro's.
He turned to Lilith, his yellow eyes glowing.
"Well hello."
The man extended a claw towards Lilith's neck a wide grin coming across his lips, his skin was a peach color and his face was little rough from not shaving, a large scar went down his right eye.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:58 am
Lilith ears twitched as she listened to what he was saying, noticing a rather strange man behind him when Akuro had cut off in his sentence and fell down. "Master are you alright....", she ran towards him but stopped dead in her tracks as the man extended his claw at her neck. "Who are you and what did you do to him"" she spoke nervously, trying her best to not seem frightened. Her ears were flattened against her head as she awaited his answer. She noticed that the man was very similar to Akuro in a way, the bandages on his legs. Could it mean he had marking to? Who was thisman and what did he want? Questions continued to scrol in her mind as she looked back into his yellow glowing eyes.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games