Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Monster of my Heart~(1X1)~(Snerzilly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:35 pm
Giacare felt her adjusting his hand and went along glady, rubbing her lovely and now somewhat rounded belly. "A life..or two..or a hundred.." He grinned playfully as he nuzzled the side of her head while they walked, "We'll need at least two girls and two boys, although more will be delightful." Giacare wanted a family, a wonderful, large family to love and care for.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:52 pm
Silyera laughed. "As long as their our wonderful children, I don't care how many we have . . ." she said with a smile, hugging him slightly as they walked.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:06 pm
Giacare smiled widely at that, "Our wonderful, adorable, trouble-making rascals." he gave a mock-sigh, "How delightful!" he put on a fake accent as well, teasing and meanwhile more and more pleased by the thought of having children..their children, his and Silyera's..he pressed a kiss to the side of her head, "By the Gods, wife, I love you."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:55 pm
Silyera looked down at her stomach and patted her belly softly before rubbing it, a teasing smile gracing her lips. "Now, now . . . Daddy didn't mean to call you rascals." she said, speaking to the unborn child in her womb and then looking up at Giacare, the teasing smile only growing wider.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:55 pm
((Bumpity!))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:39 pm
((Bumpity Bump!))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:33 pm
Giacare laughed, "Oh I meant it. Any child of mine will have to be a rascal, and with a mother like you..well, wild child seems a bit optimistic," he teased.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:39 pm
Silyera laughed and playfully hit Giacare lightly on the shoulder. "You're horrible." she said, clearly teasing.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:23 am
Giacare grinned and agreed, "Incorrigible." He wrapped his arm around her waist and brought her close, the castle now fully visible, "It's part of why I am so irresistible." He waggled his eyebrows at her playfully and laughed.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:34 am
Silyera laughed. "Giacare, I think worms possessed your eyebrows again." she said playfully, poking him in the forehead and leaning against him at the same time.

((Hmm . . . At this time, I WANT to bring Ryan and Brilyra back in . . . but I can't think of anything to do to bring them back in . . . so . . . can we have it so that when Giacare and Silyera get back to the castle, Ry and Bri are already there?))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:25 am
(I thought they were there already. That's why I kept commenting on the castle being in view cause I thought they were outside the castle.)

Giacare paused before giving a sharp bark of laughter, "Only you my wife, only you." he chuckled.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:34 am
Silyera looked up at Giacare with a wry smile. "Only I what, my husband? Only I what?" she asked innocently.

((Actually, we left them at the lake. *nods*))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:03 pm
(o-o how do you REMEMBER this stuff. X__X)

Giacare chuckled, now near the entrance of the castle. "I wonder," he muttered wryly, poking his wife's side though being careful to do nothing that might affect the child in her womb.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:13 pm
((*shrug* I have a nearly photographic memory. ^-^))

Silyera laughed feeling the poke. She poked Giacare back. "You tease." she laughed out as she tickled him.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100