Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:34 pm
Kiendo laughed at Relako's little joke and followed along.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:38 pm
'It's the magic fields in this place.' Dante protested indignatly. 'They're all estranged here.' He tried to explain. 'They always were.  

Zaylx

Dapper Dabbler

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."That's quite an excuse." Relako said with a small laugh. "Seems to me you should be able to find your way anyway."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:46 pm
'I can find my way, just not here.' Dante said, sticking his nose in the air. 'Maybe my way of direction is more advanced than yours. Maybe too advanced for this place.' He said, glaring around at the dense jungle of black trees.  

Zaylx

Dapper Dabbler

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:30 pm
Kya blushed. "Alright. Its a good ability I must admit but... Dont tell anyone about that alright?" She sighed, one of her personal secrets was open to him. She could only assume he knew more.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:37 pm
Meshik laughed, "I didn't question my skill's efficiency, but it's strangeness," He said, "I was told to not reveal everyone's innermost secrets, so don't worry about it. I won't even get started with that little drinking incident you had after the completion of the Angel Eclipse," He smiled a little and then looked away, in the middle of another vision.

Kiendo just followed along in silence. He wanted to see books! And more books!  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Zaylx

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:27 pm
'Does anyone else hear anything?' Dante asked casually, when he could no longer stand to think they were in his head. He was now tossing a large, golden jewel in one hand as he walked.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:29 pm
"Huh? What are you talking about? Are you hearing ghosts or something?" Kiendo joked.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Zaylx

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:32 pm
'Now where did that come from?' Dante asked, glaring back at Kiendo. 'Aren't you two the ones who hunt those type of things.?'  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:34 pm
Kiendo raised his hands, "No no. You got it all wrong. I hunt for magic and such. Relako hunts ghosts."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Zaylx

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:37 pm
'That's funny.' Dante led on. 'I always looked at you as his sidekick, or something.'  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:39 pm
Kiendo laughed, "Sometimes I have to wonder, but really all this searching and traveling we've been doing was for my own benefit, so in that regard Relako is more like my sidekick," He joked, "But I never saw him that way before. Relako, you don't see me as a sidekick do you?"  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Zaylx

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:41 pm
[that's a good way to halt the RP for a few hours xD ]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:41 pm
(I'm going to bed now anyways so it's no big deal lmao)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Zaylx

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:45 pm
[ditto xD]  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games