Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
=Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:14 pm
Miles blinked and then remembered what Magdalena had said earlier about that. "Oh, right. Yeah."

Felicja laughed, "Bonding time~"

"Uh-huh.." She replied, finding the silence a little unnerving. "Oh, me and Polly would! Promise!"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:30 pm
"It's always good to make sure the little one can bond with both parents. Isn't that right, My-my?"Aggie said with a smile, using a nickname she had just decided upon.

Apollo could see Trucy getting a little nervous and wondered what Phoenix was saying.

----

"Okay. So you and Apollo would take care of it. But who's going to pay for it and all its food and things?" It wasn't that he was against it, but he wanted to see how much responsibility Trucy was willing to take on in order to get a pet.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:42 am
"...." He wasn't quite sure how to respond to the nickname but he only hesitated momentarily. "... Yes. It is." Miles replied.

"Hehe, now that's a cute nickname." Felicja glanced at Aggie and smiled.

"Polly told me that he'd pay for everything for now as long as I'd pay him back." Trucy replied, rocking on her heels slightly.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:21 pm
"Isn't it?" She nodded happily to Felicja. "Well, I'm glad you agree My-my!"

Apollo continued to listen to Trucy's side of the conversation, wondering what Phoenix was going to say.

----
"Apollo? And you're going to pay him back...?" Phoenix went quiet again. It sounded like she was really going to take complete responsibility... with help from Apollo of course. "...Alright, Trucy. As long as you keep up your end of the bargain, you can have a pet."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:28 pm
"Of course." He replied with a slight nod.

Trucy was smiling, "Alright! Thank you so much~~" She was doing her best to contain her excitement.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:34 pm
"See, Milly? You and Daddy are going to be spending lots of time together! Isn't that great?" She smiled at the kitten who only mewled hungrily. "Oh, right! You're hungry! Let's feed you!"

At Trucy's words, Apollo knew that things turned out well and only hoped Trucy would keep up her end of the bargain. He didn't want to end up being the main person to take care of the sugar glider.

---

Phoenix laughed. "Just keep your promise, okay, Trucy?"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:35 pm
"Of course!" Trucy giggled, "Thank you! Talk to you later."

"I bet she's pretty hungry by now." Miles replied in agreement.

Felicja smiled, "Yeah. Well we're almost done here." She glanced back at Trucy as she got off the phone.

She nodded, "Yep! I'll go get some assistance.." Trucy went off to find someone to retrieve the animal for her. It didn't take long before she'd found someone, gotten anything she'd need and quickly returned. "Just have to pay for all this.."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:42 pm
"Uh.... How much is that going to be...?" Apollo asked somewhat cautiously. He did say he would pay and she could pay him back but... that didn't mean he had a lot of money on him.

Magdalena stared at Milly and Milly stared back. "I'll feed you when we go outside, sweetie." She informed the little kitten, who mewled back in understanding.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:04 pm
Trucy paused to do some mental math, "$278?" She tilted her head slightly, "I think but, I guess we'll just find out at the till~"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:23 pm
"Tu-tu-two hundred seventy eight?!" Apollo sweated at the price. He didn't have that much cash on him! "They better take credit card...." That was a LOT of money, but he knew Trucy would eventually pay him back....

Aggie looked to where she heard Apollo freak out a little bit. "Oh, that's not too bad. I spent more yesterday for Milliana. Besides, you'll get it back."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:52 pm
Trucy blinked and then laughed nervously, "Yeah." She nodded in agreement. "Don't worry! I won't forget to pay you back." The girl smiled and then went off to the till.

Felicja chuckled, "Pets sure are expensive."

"It's to be expected though." Miles added.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:00 pm
"Yup, after all, it is a little life you're getting in exchange!" Magdalena agreed with a nod.

"Y-yeah..." He followed after Trucy with a sigh and took his wallet from his pocket and could feel it getting lighter.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:12 pm
"That's almost philosophical." Felicja blinked in reply to Magdalena.

"It was." Miles managed a soft sort of smile, though it came off as more of a smirk. "Just make sure you're ready for.. vet bills."

Trucy giggled and continued forward until they'd reached the till. She was smiling widely back at the others.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:17 pm
".... We never discussed those... Trucy, who's gonna pay for the vet bills...? Are we going half-and-half with that too?" He asked a little wearily when they go to the cashier.

".... I forgot about those... I hope Milly stays nice and healthy and I don't have to worry about that..." Magdalena said with a shake of her head.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:26 pm
Trucy half gasped, "Oh don't worry! I'll make sure to save money for that.. and I'll take extra precautions!"

"Well, she seems responsible." Miles commented.

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff