Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Switcheroo~(1x1)~(Turningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:33 pm
Derrick chuckled as his neck was nuzzled, it was warm and tickled a bit..getting nuzzled by a human was a little different than being nuzzled by a furry animal. And then lips connected with his neck and he inhaled a little sharply. But it was probably just dog instincts left to linger and he smiled, bringing his hand up to tousle Dimitri's hair affectionately, "I think I might enjoy having you around like this." he said in a mock-thoughtful voice, playfully pretending it was something he had to actually think about. And then he grinned as he laughed, leaning his head against Dimitri's.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:37 pm
Dimitri looked up at Derrick. Did Derrick mean it like Dimitri thought he meant it? He didn't reject the kiss...but he did gasp a bit. He looked at Derrick with searching eyes, wondering if his advances were welcome. Could Derrick care for him the way he did for the other? Dimitri was almost afraid to push the boundaries, though, for fear of rejection from his best friend.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:57 pm
Derrick glanced to see the other looking searchingly at him. He tilted his head with a smile, "What? Is it odd, having both of us as humans, Dim?" Or was a wizard human? He wasn't sure..human-looking then, he supposed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:01 pm
"A good odd," Dimitri said with a smile. "To truly hold you in my arms...both in our true forms...its more than I could have ever asked for. I don't ever want this to end." Every fiber in his body was longing to kiss him, but he tried to restrain himself for fear of rejection.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:06 pm
Derrick felt warmth again at the words, something Dimitri alone seemed able to do. "Well then," he said, as he held Dimitri a bit tighter and snuggled against the other with a laugh, "We won't let it end then. You and me, buddy, together always."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:25 pm
Dimitri sighed contently at Derrick's words. "Always," he confirmed. "I love you, D...more than you'll ever know," he said softly as he cuddled closer to him, if that was even possible. He was taking in Derrick's intoxicating scent with every breath, wanting to be in his arms forever.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:27 pm
Derrick laughed, "I don't know about that, Dim. You put up with me for eighteen years, I think you'd have to love me not have bitten me and run away." he said playfully, chuckling now.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:33 pm
Dimitri smiled, glad to have the playful Derrick back. "You're a lot more bearable than you give yourself credit for," he teased. "But there were times where I just wanted to jump up and bite you in the rear end," he added with a chuckle.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:37 pm
Derrick grinned at the first bit and at the last bit, he tilted his head. "Oh? Well I'm glad you refrained.. And how did I earn this desire to bite my bum?" he asked with the same grin.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:43 pm
"Just when you were being stubborn," Dimitri admitted. "But I learned that it was only a short-lived stubborness. Eventually you'd always come around." He smiled back at Derrick, reaching up to brush some of the other's hair out of his eyes.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:47 pm
Derrick smiled, tilting into the hand a little. "How could I stay stubborn? With an adorable fur ball like you to come around to." he said as he suddenly gave the other a tight embrace, wanting the other to be close..to feel the other's warmth and know that Rowdy..that Dimitri, was with him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:55 pm
Dimitri let himself be pulled closer. However...as close as they were, it was all he could do to not kiss Derrick. His breath became slightly shaky and he trembled a bit. He ran his thumb across Derrick's cheek, caressing it lightly, longing to tell him how much he really loved him.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:05 pm
Derrick had no idea of his friend's inner turmoil, and instead, he smiled warmly at the thumb across his cheek..a gesture that made him shiver slightly..only to scowl slightly as he heard a sound from his bedroom window that had somehow gotten a bit open. To the neighbors, it would sound just like a barking dog.

"Giamonde! You're such an arsehole sometimes!" yelled Elryn.

Giamonde's voice carried down a little more quietly as he yelled back, "Well you're a brat sometimes! Get over it already!"

Elryn growled, "I'm warning you!"

"Or what?" his tone became mocking, "You'll bark me to death?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:11 pm
Dimitri could kick Elryn right now. Groaning, he said, "I suppose we should go hush them before they wake everyone." He didn't want to leave Derrick's arms right now, but the last thing they needed was for the whole house to be disrupted.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:20 pm
Derrick nodded with a slightly annoyed expression before it smoothed as he pressed his head Dimitri's once more, and then he climbed off of the tailgate, holding up a hand to take Dimitri's and help the other down despite that fact that it was not necessary. "Good thinking, Dim." he said, without a trace of sarcasm. Grumpy people were not fun to be around.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games