Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:47 pm
Lydia glanced in between the two men. "...What's going on?" she asked, quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:12 pm
"I already have the information, but regret to inform you that they have not. I believe i may be able to bring in Keiran on my own though. I do have a formidable defense after all." Leonard said, creating a barrier over his right arm.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:27 pm
Rick ignored Lydia's little question, "I would feel safer if you could round up another hunter to retrieve him. Maybe...Chase. Is he back yet?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:29 pm
"We want to go," Lydia said, suddenly, and much louder than her usual speaking voice.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:31 pm
Rick looked down at Lydia at last. He didn't seem surprised though, "You are mine, okay? So you will stay here until you are needed," He said that a little harshly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:33 pm
"Apparently, you need us," Lydia replied, seemingly unaffected by his anger. This wasn't actually what Lydia wanted, this was what her crystallis was influencing her to do.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:37 pm
"Exactly. I need you," Rick said, "I need you to remain here. I need to keep my little KIERAN finder at home."  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:40 pm
Then Lydia said something she had never meant to come out of her mouth. "If I can't go, I'm not going to help you." She clamped a hand over the crystallis in her chest and shut her mouth firmly. She had a strange mixture of fear and determination on her face.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:45 pm
Rick just laughed, "Little Lydia," He suddenly spoke like only he and his cousin did, "Your consent isn't what I want. He will be located, and you will help me whether you want to or not."
Lydia was an experiment assigned to Synthic, so Lydia could have picked up on the change in the way he named her and piece it together that he and Synthic were related.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:50 pm
For a moment, Lydia looked angry, the most amount of emotion she had ever shown since coming to the Academy. In a flash she raised her right hand, shards of light magic already forming by her palm, ready to use them against Rick. Then, she suddenly slapped her right hand down with her left, so the projectiles that were meant for Rick's chest buried themselves in the ground by Rick's feet in stead. Her eyes were wide and staring. She was breathing heavily.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:58 pm
"Are you quite finished? If you are, then come on. You don't have to worry about KIERAN, he'll be here soon enough," Rick said with another laugh.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:01 pm
Lydia's body was visibly shaking as she fought with her crystallis for control. They had never been on opposite sides of a decision like this. This was completely new for her. Then she slowly nodded as she gained complete control of her body again.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:26 pm
Leonard nodded. "I understand my leige, though i dont believe anyone else is around." Leonard said, before turning to Lydia. "And as for you, you need to keep under control, or ill make your death very slow and painful." Leonard said, putting his hand on her head and making her hair stand on end with a little buzz of energy.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:28 pm
"Leonard," Rick said, "This one contains the DNA of the one we are looking for. It might be for the best if you don't kill her at all. Her crystallis knows exactly where Kieran is, doesn't it?" He questioned Lydia.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:29 pm
Immediately, a barrier sprung from her skin and pushed his hand a few inches away from her, shielding her from his magic. She looked slightly annoyed for a moment, and then looked at Rick with the same expression but then shook her head, to clear it, and her expression went back to normal. Her barriers didn't dissipate and she didn't answer Rick's question.

((edited))  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games