Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Orion's Meadow (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:54 am
blaugh ((and teddy, i never remember letting you create another rpc of my son, so back off!))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:44 pm
((xD It is Teddy brother which is actually your step-son ... so point out we are not really related))  

teddy_byakuga

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:13 pm
(Actually, Reiko ADOPTED ONLY Teddy. So Teddy's brother isn't part of the family unless Reiko decides to adopt him as well.)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:15 pm
((**beats the crap out of Ryu and throws his body into a ocean and flys off** True ... xD Nvrm .... but anyways Orion got issues))  

teddy_byakuga

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:45 pm
((yeah lol, me n reiko togetha in meadows lol. So.....perky u gonna reply?))  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:08 pm
((sorry, there hasn't been anything to reply to though.))

Reiko sighed, knowing that the silence wouldn't last, and that she would have to return to the office soon.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:40 pm
((besides what I said XD, then again ppl like making alot of...OCCs -_-))

Raiden, catching the sigh she emitted, smiled

"I can tell your worrying about you not really getting some peace at all. Don't worry so much about it, of course your kage, but you also have intelligent shinobis of high rank. They can keep order while you have a break. Besides that, I'll also help you out to the full extent of my power. Enjoy the time you have, if you do you can have more fun"

He said smiling as they walked deeper into the meadows. He didn't want Reiko to worry so much and keep thinking on such things to where she can't enjoy herself whenever possible

"Remember, this is so you can relax and unwind a bit, you have some time, even if little, to enjoy. I'll make sure of this."

He said softly and kindly to her  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:04 am
Andrew walked by Perky and Raiden and Ryu and was behind them. "They may not be family but what happene to Teddy?," he yelled as he ran off.  

teddy_byakuga

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:27 am
Reiko ignored Andrew, she didn't really like him. "I'm more worried about the blade. (new arc!!!) I don't want to endanger the villagers with it here, but I know sooner or later, someone will come for it."  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:28 am
((lol i barely know you))

Andrew was still near when she heard about the sword in Leaf village and when he left he would search for this sword.  

teddy_byakuga

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:10 am
perkydemonofdoom
Reiko ignored Andrew, she didn't really like him. "I'm more worried about the blade. (new arc!!!) I don't want to endanger the villagers with it here, but I know sooner or later, someone will come for it."

He looks up. He have heard of such things, like in Suna theres a weapon there. He may not be attached to the village but he is friends with the kage.

"That is a problem...but I will help protect it. I told you I'm here for you, for anything. I'd be glad to risk my well being if it meant helping you. There's one in suna as well...I hope they doing ok. Someone will come, but when they do, we'll be ready. Is it hidden safely right now?"

He said, he was wondering about the villages, the ones he cared for though with most it wasn't open. He was either friends with the kage like Kashiim, or someone he cares for deeply like Reiko. He wondered on this, not realizing he is doing what he tried to keep Reiko from doing  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:42 am
((teddy, its impossible for you to find it cause only the hokage and the new arc characters can))

"And have you heard of the new group searching for them?" she asked him. "Its something to do with different sins and they each have one. They're all S ranked, and have powerful bloodlines." She sighed. "I really don't want them coming, but i know it is inevitable. All we can do is wait at the moment."  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:31 pm
((bingo))

"Really? sounds alittle interesting...but that doesn't scare me any. As long as I'm here I won't let them take it."

He said smiling, as he spun her slowly around to face him

"Look, nothing in this world is safe, there's always danger. I don't want them coming either, but as long as we stay together, we will overcome anything. I'll see to that as long as your willing to do so as well"

He said smiling softly, holding her hand still and looking in her eyes. The light coming through the treetops of the meadows struck his eyes just right to where it shimmered like a diamond in light.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:50 pm
((Raiden my little playa xD .... lol wow yours shimmered like diamond in light ... xD  

teddy_byakuga

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:59 pm
((.....*pimp slaps Teddy* pervert! and i just realized that sounds like twilight....wow...lol))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff