Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Market's Place ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

guardianangel 517

Loyal Lunatic

9,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:47 pm
"Caeporia...not sure I've heard of it," he said, holding his chin. "I may have seen it, though...if it's not too much to ask, would it be alright to spar for a little? Or would you rather not?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:54 am
"I would love to." Jesse said. She was smiling.  

MinstrelingDoe

Feral Bard

guardianangel 517

Loyal Lunatic

9,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:23 pm
"Really?" he asked, smiling a little. "Well then, shall we leave this market area and find a more suitable area to spar in?"

"Now that I would love to see,
" Striker said to himself, looking at Xela and Jesse from a rooftop.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:47 pm
Jesse nodded. She sensed something, but it was probably nothing.

((Where should we go to?))  

MinstrelingDoe

Feral Bard

A_Bag_Of_Vicodin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:30 pm
Marsel_lilas
She ordered a pot of tea and it was soon brought to them, 4 teacups along with the teapot. Selsia and Razen actually refused the tea, but then they would have anyways. they were bodyguards of course for this duration...especially when Cy wasn't around. Or Vincent for that matter.

"Cy is my lover and soon-to-be husband as well as bondmate." she said slowly. "And he is busy with his own business at this current time. Perhaps he will join us later. I'm sure when I return home that he will for sure be there."
Zeroth nodded his head, seeming to not be so interested in the Cy business. Of course he wasn't. His best friend was gone for a few years, and along the journey that it took for him to get to his best friend, he finds that she is now going to get married to some man that he didn't even know. He probably was out of the loop, but he did smell trouble. Aggravated, he looked to both of the guards, and then back at her. "Fair enough." He sipped some tea. "What were your plans today?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:20 am
Caly sat in silence for a few minutes, nodding to her friend when he spoke, but then looked out the window. It was getting later in the day and she was probably missed at home.

Besides, she knew that by the time she got back to Karaneshii, Cy and the others would be there waiting for her. That thought alone made her smile.

She glanced up at her half siblings, who seemed to know what she was going to say next and already stood alert, Selsia moving ahead to the door of the teashop.

"I think it was time i returned home. Would you like to see my new home?" she looked at the mage as she voiced her question. She hoped he said yes. She would love to show him the treasure of a home and new family she now acquired.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

guardianangel 517

Loyal Lunatic

9,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:30 pm
(The battle arena)

"Hmm...the question is where we should go," Xela said. Unfortunately for them, he only knew of the docks and the marketplace of this city. "You know of anywhere that we could go?"

"Battle...I might know something," Striker said to himself as he walked across the rooftop, unseen by Xela. "Let's see if I can find the female from before..."

With that, the wolf did some rooftop jumping to find the wolf demon from earlier.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:15 am
Number 1 continued to run across the walls. Suddenly, he was grabbed by a mysterious figure hanging from a ledge and slammed back onto the ground.

"Agh!...What in the-?! YOU?! how the hell did you survive?!"

"Survive? I didn't die. I wasn't even close to dieing. We're invincible."
"Urgh...Well then, I'll just have to try again!"

Number 1 jumped up and slashed Zero with his katana, only for Zero to counter his attack with his flame sword. Sparks flew as the two swords grinded together, before Zero suddenly struck his sword down and attacked Number 1 directly.

"Hmph. Pathetic, really. I have better things to do now. Bye!"

Zero teleported away to Data Towers, intent on teaching Big 3 a lesson.

((to data towers))  

subibi

O.G. Gaian

6,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:47 am
User Image

Naoki
The Dangerous Wolf Maiden

Naoki still remained in the marketplace, even after her small encounter with the white wolf. But instead of leaping from rooftop to rooftop, she was now on the ground, amongst the other common folk of Byako City. Her hood was of still, her hands behind her head. She gave a soft sigh. Nothing seemed to catch her eye in this part of the market place and she quickly began to head for the exit. "This place bores me now." Naoki then took the dagger that she had lifted from on the shopkeeper some time ago and began to gaze upon it. "At least something good came out of this", she smirked softly.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:13 pm
After jumping a few rooftops, Striker stayed on one and looked over the edge at the crowd of market people. Despite the fact that he had Naoki's scent from when they talked, there were too many scents getting in the way for him to pinpoint hers. It was enough to frustrate him a little.

"Damn it," he grumbled. "Too many scents here...but perhaps..."

He closed his eyes for a few seconds. When he opened them, the faintest killing intent was released. It was so faint that only certain beings were able to sense it. First up on that list was the wolf.

"Let's see if she will respond..."  

guardianangel 517

Loyal Lunatic

9,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

ibazinga

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:14 pm
Emily walked through the crowds of the Market Place. Her blue eyes searched the crowds and her ears searched for a single voice. That one voice was her past love. Actually it was a quite recently that she lost this love. She was positive he had come here, to Byako. She sighed going to an empty bench and sitting there listening for the voice. All she remembered was the voice slightly rough, almost smooth, sweet, kind, but if needed forceful. She rested her head against the back of the bench and closed her eyes trying, as she did often, to remember his face, Again she came up with a blank face. "Damn..." she whispered sadly.

(Hey if anyone wants to volunteer to be the person I'm listening for he needs to be around 19-20 years of age and thats all I'm really requiring! ^^)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:18 am
Sighing not hearing the voice aftre sifting through the crowds Emil gets up and looks around one last time. Her Cat ears are pressed against her head and her tail droops as she leaves off to another place.  

ibazinga

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:58 am
User Image

Naoki
The Dangerous Wolf Maiden

Just as she was about to leave the Marketplace, and wander around Byako more, something suddenly stopped her. Naoki's nose smelt something, but with so many bodies around, it was hard to stay with it. But her first instinct was that the wolf from before was near. Shaking it off, she began to walk towards the exit. But as soon as she was about to step out, Noaki once again stopped, her body sensing something. This feeling was a well known one, something she felt a lot when she would be quite mischievous within the forests.

The wolf woman turned and gazed back within the Marketplace, her hues searching. Someone released the intent to kill. It was strong, and seemed to be leaning towards her. She encountered no one within the marketplace, other than the wolf. So it had to be him. Grinning, she placed the dagger upon her side and returned her eye's upon the marketplace. "Are you really thinking of killing more, or are you just trying to search for me?", she yelled out, in hopes of spotting him.

The other people who walked around the Market place stopped what they were doing and gazed upon the wolf maiden, nervous, as well as scared that something would happen. A fight perhaps?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:33 pm
Xela stopped thinking for a moment when he felt a familiar feeling in the air. It was a killing intent, directed towards an unknown but specific direction. In all of his experience and knowledge, Xela only knew of one being who could send out a killing intent so faint that only certain beings could sense it.

"Striker...it can't be..."

He then looked at Jesse.

"Did you sense something?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There you are," Striker said after hearing her yell out at him.

With that, he jumped down and went to Naoki.

"Still bored?'  

guardianangel 517

Loyal Lunatic

9,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100

ibazinga

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:06 pm
Emily returned here. She felt that here, in a crowded Market Place, there would be more voices and hopefully one specific one she was listening for. SHe stood in the middle of a surging crowd. People moved around her without notice. SHe closed her eyes so she would hear better. "Please... please..." she muttered.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff