Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Demon Dreadnought Ragnarok Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:23 pm
Hurrying to one of the windows she smiles as she draws in her power from the window. It was all too easy for her body to take in the energy that she needed, and even managed to store some in her sword at the same time for reserve. This would work out quite nicely in about 5 more minutes...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:31 pm
*She was starting to get bored of waiting, and finally decided to seek Tennyo out. Hopping down from the pipe, she landed gracefully...or so it seemed. In a rare instance of clumsiness, she slipped on the smooth marble floor, and landed hard on her bottom.* "Owie...that huuurrt..." *Her bottom lip began to quiver, and a moment later, she began crying louder than a new born. Despite her background as a master martial artist, she was still somewhat of a crybaby.*  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:48 pm
Jacquelyn surveyed the events that were happening. Her face can be best described as expressionless, with a slight hint of Boredom.

" I'm going to get changed..."

She says while, departing off to her room.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:40 pm
Anakoni
*She was starting to get bored of waiting, and finally decided to seek Tennyo out. Hopping down from the pipe, she landed gracefully...or so it seemed. In a rare instance of clumsiness, she slipped on the smooth marble floor, and landed hard on her bottom.* "Owie...that huuurrt..." *Her bottom lip began to quiver, and a moment later, she began crying louder than a new born. Despite her background as a master martial artist, she was still somewhat of a crybaby.*

Hearing a distant sound that seemed a lot like crying, she pushes her body foward, almost flying at high speeds as she rushes off. Finding her new friend on the floor she blinks a little, before wrapping her up in a big hug. "Shhh...shh...it's okay. I'm here now, besides...what would the others say if they saw you like this?"  

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:11 pm
lutia nods
"this should do for now"
she fits the armlet on closing the clasps
and flexes her arm slighlt wincing
"i believe we can become great allies in the future but for now i must concentrate the jarian resources apon the restoration of mecha main street and other jarian teritory.
please return be to the streets below"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:51 pm
*Miso nodded, and walked with Lutia back to the gate.*

Yes...I think we should look into it as well, after all, we're the ones that bombed M.M. Street...

*She began to calm down a little, and looked at the floor, more than a little embarrassed.* "You're right..." *Lilith looked up at Tennyo, and frowned slightly.* "But now i'm it..."  

Anakoni

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:05 pm
"Who cares. We can always get someone else to be it, if it really means that much to you. Or we could play a new game...or we could bug people on the ship....like that guy who looks like your twin brother."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:13 pm
"Violet's out at the bar with the new member..." *Lilith wiped her eyes with her sleeve, and looked up at Tennyo, a mischievous smile appearing on her face.* "Although, your suggestion of a new game sound's fun...I saw we play 'Doctor'. Fufufufu..." *She stood up and grabbed Tennyo by the arm, practically dragging her in the direction of the room with all her clothes in it.*  

Anakoni

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:18 pm
Anakoni
"Violet's out at the bar with the new member..." *Lilith wiped her eyes with her sleeve, and looked up at Tennyo, a mischievous smile appearing on her face.* "Although, your suggestion of a new game sound's fun...I saw we play 'Doctor'. Fufufufu..." *She stood up and grabbed Tennyo by the arm, practically dragging her in the direction of the room with all her clothes in it.*

Blinks at the new suggestion, before blushing softly. This sounded like it would be far too much dirty fun. "Hmmmm...I suppose you get to be the doctor huh...?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:28 pm
*She laughs, and looks at Tennyo.* "Well, would you like to be the doctor?" *She stopped in front of the door, and put her hands on her hips.*  

Anakoni

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:29 pm
Anakoni
*She laughs, and looks at Tennyo.* "Well, would you like to be the doctor?" *She stopped in front of the door, and put her hands on her hips.*

"I'm good for now, thank you very much." Smirking at the other woman she carefully leers at her. "I'm sure you know that I'll need a VERY thorough checkup. I haven't done this in awhile..." twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:35 pm
*Lilith blushed slightly, and flailed around.* "Y..you mean that kinda doctor?!" *She ran into the room and hid, diving into a pile of clothes.* "I've never played that kinda doctor before..." *She peeked meekly at Tennyo from out of the pile of clothes.* "...but I can try if you want to."  

Anakoni

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:41 pm
Anakoni
*Lilith blushed slightly, and flailed around.* "Y..you mean that kinda doctor?!" *She ran into the room and hid, diving into a pile of clothes.* "I've never played that kinda doctor before..." *She peeked meekly at Tennyo from out of the pile of clothes.* "...but I can try if you want to."

Blinks as she looks down at the other girl. Surely Lilith couldn't be serious?! She was obviously more then old enough to marry, much less have her first sexual experience. "Are you serious? I would have thought you'd have plenty of men and women crawling all over you by now. Although if you're up to it I think we can have a lot of private...fun." twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:46 pm
*She slowly stands up, holding a nurse's uniform in her hands.* "A...Alright...let me get changed..." *She walked behind a changing screen, and when she walked out from it, she was wearing the uniform, complete with hat and pigtails.* "Please lay down on the bed so I can begin..." *Her voice was a bit shaky, and her cheeks were scarlet.*  

Anakoni

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:49 pm
Anakoni
*She slowly stands up, holding a nurse's uniform in her hands.* "A...Alright...let me get changed..." *She walked behind a changing screen, and when she walked out from it, she was wearing the uniform, complete with hat and pigtails.* "Please lay down on the bed so I can begin..." *Her voice was a bit shaky, and her cheeks were scarlet.*

Grinning at the Lilith's shyness she knew this would be a lot of fun. Virgins had a certain aura about them that seemed to make everything more special. "Alright Doctor, I will do as you say." Falling back on the bed she waits for Lilith's next more.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff