Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Kabina ~Winged Fighters~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:53 pm
"I'm afraid this is one thing the Order will not let me intervene in. Events are unfolding which must unfold... for now." he seemed sad as he said it. Obviously, he wanted to make the changes faster then the Order would allow him to.

"I must not abuse the autonomy I've been granted..." he seemed to withdraw for a moment. "Many are fighting to free her, weather or not they know it."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:15 am
"Is there anything we can do?"

Beginner asked not being partial to sitting on the sidelines of a problem.

xXBeginnerXx

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:09 am
The Herald walked a short ways away from beginner, "GIve me just a moment, I have to gain permission to take action..."

His image began to blur, and he began to revert back into his true, flame self.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:05 pm
Curious Beginner retreated to her room in the castle and came back moments later with a solar powered scanner she invented and pointed it at the Herald to see what it would reveal about his biochemical makeup  

xXBeginnerXx

Almighty Words

Invisible Codger

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:33 pm
"I'm sorry but I actually just woke up and I'm not think'in straight but tell you what I got some hens teeth only three though here take em'"

Giro reached into his bag and held out the objects for the girl to take

"No prob."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:20 am
Summery smiled, accepting the hens teeth.

"Thank you very much. Would you accept this gift I made the other day?"

The blond haired woman pulled a vial from her pocket.

"It is a quick-fast potion."

xXBeginnerXx

Almighty Words

Invisible Codger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:56 pm
"Quick fast...what does it do" Giro sweat dropped "Thank you."

Giro placed it inside the very smae bag he produced the teeth from and moved his googles off his head and in to his hand.

"So if you don't mind me asking what are the teeth for anway?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:49 pm
Scanning the herald revealed that his body contained a disturbingly high energy signature, though it was perfectly contained. His body was composed of a seemingly random amalgam of chemicals that, save for a constantly high amount of sulfur, seemed to fluctuate constantly.

His biological readings were troubling, if nothing else. The pulse would range from near non existent to racing like a humming bird's, metabolism was high enough to break down his body, and it seemed his body was shedding off dead bits of its self constantly, only to reabsorb them straight out of the air.

The Herald turned and glanced at beginner, "Is there something you need?"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:51 pm
"Oh, quickfast potion increases your metabolism and body movment by twice its usual speed."

Summery checked off her list.

"I am making a potion that will create a stairway between kabina and the city below."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:56 pm
"Oh, sorry." Beginner said abashed.

"I am just unfamiliar with people made up entirly of a raw element and I was curious if there were other composites involved or dangerous energies."

Beginner put her scanner in her dress pocket.

"Sorry for not asking first."

xXBeginnerXx

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:26 pm
The Herald nodded and suddenly took Beginner by the hand. "We must leave now, the Order demands it." he said, haste suddenly in his voice.

"I will take use to the princess, the order has given me the power to do so." he said, feet slowly lifting from the ground before dissolving into plumes of blue-white flames. "Hold on tightly."

I a split second the Herald's body had been completely replaced by a great ball of fire, completely surrounding Beginner. The flames did not burn her, nor did they burn anything else as the ball suddenly shot high into the air, exploding in a vibrant burst that resembled fireworks.

To Beginner, it would seem as if nothing happened, save for the materialization of the Heralds angular face out of pure white energy. "We will be there shortly."

((To the Library))

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:01 am
((To the library))  

xXBeginnerXx

Almighty Words

Invisible Codger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:23 pm
"A stairway...huh well I got to see that would you mind if I took a sneak peak at this potion I can even help you with your list two people work faster than one." Giro extended his hand and shifted his bag over to his side. " Names Giro nice to meet you."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:06 am
She returned the hand shake with a small smile.

"Summery Story, its a pleasure to make your acquaintance Giro."

Holding out her list half of the ingredients were already crossed out leaving a few unusual ones such as dogs tears and mandragora roots to very rare ones such as ground diamond, ill intentions, hell brick and glyph angles.

"The kingdom has always been a remote secluded place so I want to create a stairway to allow people to visit more easily."

((Oh, Summery is the right character in my bottom sig.))  

xXBeginnerXx

Rook500

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:18 pm
Vayne walked toward the gate. As he got closer the feeling of being at peace began to get stronger and stronger with every step. When he was at the Gate itself, he called out "Hello?" and with a bit of magic sent the echo throughout the city.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff