Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:10 pm

User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline felt at ease. One of his hands against her back and the other on her face. Everything was perfect until he backed up. She touched her lip, a tiny bit of blood came off onto her hand. "Know what you are?" Madeline was scared. She wanted to back away, but there was a stone wall there. "No. I guess I don't." She pushed her hair out of her eyes and waited for his answer.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:22 pm

User Image

"Well I am sure that you could guess pretty easily from what you see. These fangs are not just for show. I am a vampire Madeline and your blood calls to me." He stepped toward her again and grabbed her around the waist once more. He tilted her head back so that she was looking right up at him. His once light blue eyes were now turning a deep ruby red. He sighed lightly and brought his head to hers and licked some of the blood off of her lip. "Mmm...I won't hurt you. Oddly enough I have never wanted to hurt anyone less right now. Usually if I get a taste of blood I can't stop myself but with you I want to savour it. I wonder why? It perplexes me greatly to the point of almost being angry but I am not." He leaned down further and licked the length of her neck letting his canines graze the skin a bit not drawing any blood. "I swear I won't hurt you..." He pressed his lips to her neck and waited for her reaction.

ManAxXxSamA

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:28 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter groaned lightly when he felt her fingers brush across his bare back. Momentarily forgeting his quest for the blanket he turned and pulled her against him brushing his mouth along her shoulder he noticed a light bruise, that hadn't been there before. s**t, I must have done that when I pinned her to the bed. he began kissing her body, looking at every inch in the process to make sure he hadn't inadvertently hurt her somewhere else. "Mmm," he hummed as he kissed her stomach. Satisfied that there were no other bruises any where else he brought his mouth back up to hers.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:31 pm

User Image

Madeline was shocked. He was a...a..vampire. She then noted why he was so tempting. He grabbed her by the waist. She didn't struggle though. She just let him. He titled her head back until she was looked at him. His eyes were red. She breathed deeply. His head came close to hers and licked some of the blood of her lip. She held her breath. Her heart pounded in her chest. "Oddly enough, I trust you," she said as his lips were pressed against her neck.

User Image

MistressInTheWinterCoat

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:32 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think I found him.

Veronica smiled as she heard Hunter groan. He turned back towards her and pulled her closer. Thankfully, then she felt him moving his mouth along her entire body. She looked at him as he paused as her shoulder, she saw the bruise as well. When did that get there? She wondered for a moment.

Hunter continued to kiss his way down every cenimeter of her body and then he hummed into her stomach. This caused her skin to breakout in goosebumps. Hunters lips were suddenly back on hers and she smiled, running her fingers through Hunters hair. "Hunter..." She sighed.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:40 pm

User Image

He sighed heavily against her neck and whispered, "You really shouldn't. I could kill you if I can't contain myself. Believe me though...I am going to try. Now you will probably be the first mortal to receive a love bite from a vampire." He grinned and hoped that made her feel happy to hear that word that he had not said for real in a few years. Love. When he had said it to Evo back there in her room he just wanted to cause some trouble for her. But here with Madeline...he meant it for some odd reason. He had not even known this girl for long. Slowly he let his teeth graze over her skin again and then sunk them into one of the smaller arteries of her neck. He groaned against her skin and held her tighter. Her blood was so sweet to him.

ManAxXxSamA

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:45 pm

||totally unfair dude! razz Veronica just wants one little bite to turn herself and Armand is biting into Mads like crazy! (: ||
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:46 pm

((haha I ish sowwies! But Armand is quite the little charmer you know wink haha ))

ManAxXxSamA

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:49 pm

||So is Hunter. lol he's just stubborn! razz and yeah, Armands also a big butthead in Dylans eyes razz ||
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:51 pm

User Image

Madeline felt his breath against her neck. It felt good. She heard him whisper. She took deep breaths. He was going to give her a love bite, emphasis on love. She smiled at that. She wondered if he loved her. She thought she loved him. She felt his teeth against her neck. Her heart beat quickened to the fastest ever. His teeth sunk in. She covered her mouth with her hand. She wanted to scream, but her parents would probably hear. He groaned and held her tighter. She took her hand from her mouth and wrapped both arms around his neck.

User Image

MistressInTheWinterCoat

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:03 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sighed into her mouth when she said his name. He wrapped one arm around her waist and the other around her neck. Then rolled over so she was laying on top of him and continued kissing her. He smiled into the kiss. Hunter ran his fingers into her hair and stroked her back gently.

||I really suck today, as usual sorry for the short post..||
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:07 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think I found him.

Veronica breathed in his breath as he sighed into her. She was suddenly being pulled on top of him and she ran her fingers along his bare skin. Her hands fell on the top of his pants and she yanked at them lightly, playfully.

Hunters hands were in her hair and running along her back. A thought passed through her mind. She broke the kiss, just slightly. Their lips were barely apart. "Wouldn't you like someone to spend forever with?" She whispered, not wanting to push her luck but the question sort of shot out of her mouth before she had time to think.

||you're good no worries(: as long as you're posting!^^ ||

samanthaualani

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:11 pm

((Mwahaha! Then Armand's objective has been reached biggrin ))

User Image

Armand reached to her thigh with one hand and started to let it travel all up and down her thigh trying to calm her down a bit at least. After he had taken enough for himself but not enough to drain her at all or make her dizzy in the least. He licked up the blood that started to trickle down the side of her neck and helped to close the wound a bit. He felt better and the hunger that he had felt earlier was not there anymore. However he did slump to the ground at her feet and look down to the ground. What was he doing? He was doing what he said he would never do. Fall for a mortal...
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:13 pm

samanthaualani
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan lightly placed his fingers on her chest. He was still hesitant. He had never reacted this way towards a girl. It was always quick with no second thoughts. But he was afraid to hurt her, though he knew he couldn't. Dylan deeply wished she'd yank his damned pants off but he wasn't sure of what to do.

Dylan shoved his tongue into her mouth alittle harder, just to see her reaction. Most girls liked it alittle rougher then just a soft feeling of his tongue.

rAViN bLaCK

She nearly went limp. He shoved his tongue into her mouth. Ravin grasped tightly onto Dylan, her breathing coming in sharp inhales. Her hands wandered down to his pants, gently touching his rear. In passion, Ravin yanked his pants off with all her strength. She ended up hurling them halfway across the room.

Dylan's fingertips brushed over her chest. She shuddered pleasantly and raked her nails gently down his chest. Ravin twisted her tongue gracefully with his and breathed into Dylan's mouth.
God, he was good.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:19 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan breathed her in and inhaled deeply as she ripped his jeans off. He smirked then continued to kiss her with more passion. "Ravin, Ravin.." He sighed into the kiss and tangled his tongue deeply with hers.

His tongue roamed in her mouth. He sighed, breathed, his hands wandered. God, he couldn't stop. There was no stopping him.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games