Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Hello, I'm a Noob and I like Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:28 am
true true. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:40 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Kaworu__Nagisa
Because the word age was mentioned, so people automatically jump on the "I'm younger than most/the youngest here, give me attention!" bandwagon.
Mentioned like... Ages ago? No pun intended.
I'm sure.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:43 am
So... Next person who brags about how young they are is officially a noob who likes Resident Evil.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:21 am
But how can they be a noob if they like Resident Evil?  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:59 am
Well, isn't every entry that makes it into this thread a noob? And they like Resident Evil.

Besides, these days, it's pretty easy to like Resident Evil and be a noob. I mean, think of all the people who say, "RE4 is the best game ever." or "Degeneration is gonna be good."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:50 pm
A. I thought RE4 never happened. razz

B. Degeneration could possibly be okay.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:34 pm
Yeah I don't get it, what's the problem with Degeneration? I've seen only one trailer featuring our trusty duo but heard and seen nothing else.

/noob  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:21 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Yeah I don't get it, what's the problem with Degeneration? I've seen only one trailer featuring our trusty duo but heard and seen nothing else.

/noob

Well, it's a 3D movie being made by Capcom, and if Square's FFVII Advent Children is any indication, then Game developers making movies is a horrible idea.
Also, if RE4 and Umbrella Chronicles is any indication (Not to mention Onimusha Dawn of Dreams), then Capcom has lost the ability to write good storylines.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:23 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Mr. Kennedy

/noob

Well, it's a 3D movie being made by Capcom, and if Square's FFVII Advent Children is any indication, then Game developers making movies is a horrible idea.
Also, if RE4 and Umbrella Chronicles is any indication (Not to mention Onimusha Dawn of Dreams), then Capcom has lost the ability to write good storylines.

I was very excited when I heard about it, thinking Capcom would finally take the movies into their own hands. But when you mention their story telling (Yeah the new Onimushia gonk ) I'm not quite sure about it. But hey, could be good.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:31 pm
Well, don't get your hopes up.

I also saw some cutscenes for Devil May Cry 4, and terrible doesn't even begin to describe it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:33 pm
Well I enjoyed the live action ones.
(After ignoring everything I knew about the series)

Yes. I heard the dialogue is bad, real bad.

Still getting my hopes up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:37 pm
I dunno about the dialogues, I just saw the over the top action, like when he shoves the sword into the monster, then jumps in the air, and in mid air, starts firing his gun, the first bullet hitting the handle of the sword, hammering it in further, and every other bullet hitting the back of the bullet in front of it, creating a kind of a chain of bullets on the end of the sword. It was so ridiculous, it wasn't even like, "Cool!" it was just stupid. Capcom needs to learn the art of subtlety.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:39 pm
Subtlety? In DMC?

Asking for subtlety in Devil May Cry is like asking a homeless man for money.

You aren't getting it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:46 pm
I suppose I'm on the fence about Degeneration. I'm going to see it, and write a review. If it's good, then I'll be so psyched.... if it's bad, then I won't be overly disappointed.

Although you can bet that holy hell will break loose when they ruin Claire for me. They already did in CVX When they confirmed she was a 'redhead' Nothing against them, but I liked Claire with brown hair better.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:49 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Subtlety? In DMC?

Asking for subtlety in Devil May Cry is like asking a homeless man for money.

You aren't getting it.
Yeah, well, we're not getting it out of RE either.

Leap, Leon! Do a backflip, avoiding every laser oh so perfectly!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games