Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:38 am
James chuckled. "Oh loads of times, would you like a list?" he asked, teasing right back.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:54 pm
Anden laughed. And then he grimaced lightly as he looked down at himself. "Do you have a spare shirt I could borrow, bro? Kinda couldn't pack, furry as I was." he said with a sheepish grin.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:12 pm
James sighed and smiled. "Good thing Theresa changed you back to normal, huh?" he chuckled out, elbowing Anden in the side and earning a fist to the head from Theresa. "OW!!" he yelled, holding the back of his head where Theresa had slammed her hand down on it and glared up at her. "What was that for?!"

"Inappropriate comments." she hissed back, glaring back at him with fierce intensity.

James winced and then went through the little that he had packed and pulled out a shirt and handed it to Anden. "Jeeze, can't a guy make a joke anymore?" he grumbled.

((Ah James, he's really just another guy after all. XD))  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:27 pm
(*cracks up* o_o DRAGON! It hatched! *hugglez* ^___^ YAY! You're a good dragon mommy!)

Anden blinked and then burst out laughing at that. He slipped the shirt on, chuckling at James' words. "Not around, Thery. Or you'll be the next girl around here.." he said, winking at Theresa and thinking it might be amusing if only to tease James about it later. He didn't consider how Rylara might take that if she came by.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:36 pm
((^-^ And! And! AND!! My pink and black dragons got wingies!! ^-^ Guess what I named the pink one!! ^-^))

Theresa chuckled and shook her head. "James know how far he's allowed to take things. Isn't that right Jamesy-bun?" she asked, smirking down at her cousin.

James blushed and glared at Theresa. "Y-You promised to never bring that up again!!" he stammered.

Theresa just laughed.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:39 pm
(YAY!!!!!!!!!!! O-o what did you name it?! And is Theresa taller than James? o-O )

Anden blinked. "Jamesy-bun? What do you mean? I want to hear this story?" he said, making a sad puppy face at Theresa to get her to talk.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:44 pm
((They're around the same hight, but James is sitting on the bed while Theresa's standing up. Lookie and see for yourself what I named her!!))

Theresa smirked and opened her mouth only to be tackled by James. "No!! You promised!! You can't tell!!"

Theresa laughed and pushed James off of her and shouted out quickly. "I turned James into a little bunny!" she said before James growled and tackled Theresa again, this time grabbing her by her shoulder and shaking her.

"I can't believe you!! You told!! You promised you wouldn't tell!! Gods, what if someone heard that?!!" he yelled at her while she just laughed and laughed and laughed.

((In other news, I'm gonna take a nap. Be back in about an hour.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:49 pm
(AWW! *tacklez/hugglez* ^___^ Karelym is my favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333 *givez you a cookie* <3333333333)

Anden watched and blinked before laughing aloud at that. "A little bunny? A wolf man into a little bunny..how poetic..I'd have liked to have seen that.." he grinned, "Any chance of an encore, Thery?" he asked playfully, his grin widening a little bit as he looked to James.

(Nooooooooooo! T_____T *hugglez* >_> I might be in bed by then, I'ma finish up a roleplay and headout..but I get out at 11:30 tomorrow! Half-day for finals! Spanish (which is a retake anyway so grades don't matter) and Art <3)  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 9:55 pm
Theresa lauhged. "Depends on Jamesy-bun here." she said with a grin.

James 'hmphed' and sat off to the side aways, crossing his arms. "I'm gonna get you for this Theresa . . . I swear that I am . . . one of these days . . ." he muttered.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:39 pm
It was then that Rylara entered, a wry smirk on her lips. She had a right to enter without knocking, but she would have knocked, except that she knew they were all decent since she'd heard every word with her keen hearing. "Jamesy-bun? Interesting. Shall I write that in as your official pack leader name?" she asked, sounding utterly serious, but then glint of mischief in her eyes and wry smirk still lingering on her lips suggested that she was only teasing.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:50 pm
James looked over at her in wide-eyed horror. "No!" he said quickly and then saw the smirk and the mischief in her eyes and his horror quickly gave way to shock. "Are you . . . teasing?" he asked and his eyes widened before he looked down at the ground shaking his head with a sigh. "Wow . . . I didn't know any of the council members still could tease." he said, a rather subtle tease in and of itself. Particularly since a smirk was now growing on his own face.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:05 pm
Rylara's brow lifted slightly at that as her smirk curved down into a slight frown, apparently not understanding his tease. "To unranking bunny-wolves? Not likely." she responded curtly, mostly out of being a bit miffed that he was right. The council members from both the lower and the upper were stuck up to put it mildly..but Rylara had her reasons for being on the council..

Anden growled at that, not even realizing he'd done so until he had..and he blinked in surprise since he was in mostly human form before his eyes narrowed. "Your stupid ranks mean nothing. James is infinite times the wolf of those stuck-up pansies out there, you included." he growled, finding his anger aroused even more easily than usual..he felt the urge to hunt..to retaliate..to fight.

Rylara's eyes narrowed dangerously.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:09 pm
James frowned and shot a glance at Anden. "Shh." he told him and then looked back at Rylara, getting up and bowing slightly. "I am sorry if I offended you, I merely meant it as a joke." he said, a bit miffed himself that all his jokes/attempts at humor met with poor reception this morning.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:26 pm
(Poor James, so abused. *cracks up* I'm heading to bed, nighty Mousey Im Chan! <3)~

Rylara kept her eyes on Anden as James spoke, and Anden's expression was between a cool smirk and an almost predatorial look.."Do you wish to challenge me, little wolf?" she asked with a frown. For a newly Bitten to challenge a True Alpha was like having a baby combat a professional fighter. Assuming that Anden lived, his fate would be in her hands and she could keep him or give him away at her leisure..

Anden's eyes narrowed slightly, irritated by the infuriating wolf woman before him. And something inside of him screamed for him to say 'yes', so he stepped forward, intending to say just that.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:41 pm
((Nighty!))

James quickly stepped between them. "NO! No he doesn't." he said quickly and then turned and placed his hands on Anden's shoulder. "Anden you can't fight a True Alpha. You barely have any experience as a wolf. She'd mop the floor with you, literally if she felt like it." he muttered in a soft but urgent whisper. He couldn't watch Anden basically throw his life away like that. "Don't let the wolf control your actions." he finished, knowing that Anden's wolf was prideful and didn't like to give into authority, so naturally, this would affect Anden in some way.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games