Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Unafraid of Dreams (1x1) (Daringly Filled) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:00 pm
Selina nodded. "That sounds like a good idea . . . especially with the conditions they live in . . ." she murmured softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:56 pm
Laung raised an eyebrow, it was going to be noisy night tonight. "You better inform Liava then" he said crossing his arms scowling. He hated having to refer to his sister as higher status than himself  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:30 pm
Selina frowned. "You'll come with me right?" she asked softly. She kinda liked having him around . . .  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:51 pm
Laung shrugged "I am bound to you aren't I? I have to do what you say correct?" he said not looking at Selina. He didn't speak in a harsh way, but a more tired of life way  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:46 pm
Selina bit her lower lip as she looked away. Tears welled up in her eyes. Despite how Laung had treated her before she had at least hoped they'd be friends . . . but he sounded more tired of her than anything. She got up and headed out of the room. "Sorry to have inconvenienced you." she muttered as she passed him before hurrying out of the room, not wanting to let him see her cry.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:24 pm
Laung watched as Selina passed him, muttering something as she passed. He gave a long hiss and walked out after her "Selina" he cried out. Liava was going to kill him if he lost Selina or upset her. "Selina!" he cried out again as he followed where she had gone  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:52 pm
Selina had gotten herself lost in the many corridors of the castle and her tears weren't going to cease anytime soon so she sat down against the wall, pulled her knees up to her chest and buried her face as she sobbed. She felt so hurt . . . so . . . hopeless . . .  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:16 pm
Laung frowned as he rounded a corner and Selina wasn't there at all. He turned and walzted down another corridor, she wasn't there either. He just couldn't find her at all! "Selina!" he cried out again to the empty corridors. "Selina!"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Selina didn't lift her head. "I'm here . . ." she said into her knees. She wasn't really registering who it was who was calling for her. She just felt . . . depressed . . .  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:47 pm
Laung rounded the corner as he heard the voice and knelt before Selina placing hands on her shoulders "Selina. What did I say?" he asked. What had he done now that caused Selina to be upset? He was such an idoit  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:18 pm
Selina gave a shuddering sigh. "I don't w-want to be anyone's master . . . I don't want to be y-your master . . . I w-want to be f-friends but you h-hate m-me . . ." she sobbed out, only curling into herself even more.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:34 pm
Laung, not being a people person, gently placed his arms around Selina and held her tightly. "I don't hate you Selina" he whispered, softly to her. "Its just slightly, difficult for me." he said before launching into explaining about it. "All my life, my parents have always told me that I would be the next king, but now my parents have been killed and my sister has taken the throne. My life is a mess, my head is a mess. I don't know if will understand but ... i hope you do"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:15 pm
Selina sighed as she slowly stopped sobbing. "Then . . . p-please stop thinking of me as your m-master . . . cause I don't want that . . . I want to be your friend . . . Like I'm Liava's friend . . ." she whispered softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:07 pm
((*huggles* I have no idea why I just did that ninja ))

Laung gently rocked Selina back and forth "everything is changing Selina ... I don't know what to think. I need help more than anything really" he said just as softly as Selina. "I won't think of you as my master anymore then"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:12 pm
((YAY!!! ^-^ *huggles back* I like huggles. ^-^))

Selina sniffled a little and then leaned against Laung, enjoying the rocking. "Thank you . . ." she murmured softly. "I'll try to help you Laung . . ." she whispered, happy that he was confiding in her.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff