Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Legends - Approaching... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:11 pm
Desert fox kyuki
lol is this a Digimon Rp? xD

( Yes, please don't disturb the others. Talk in this manner if you have questions or PM.)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:57 pm
Renamon had felt quite uneasy with the thought of walking into the mouth of another creature, although she didn't sense it was beast as well as the others she knew in a sense it wasn't very hostile. Or Human.
She took all her courage and leaped straight into the portal at the same time the others had made their jump, finding herself twisting and twiriling in air before she was darted from side to side down the pixelated tunnel. And braced herself as she made it through the opening into the strange chamber, tumbling into her side in her landing.
"Oooh...where are we?" She looked around and saw the others releived that they have made it, but jumped up into her stance when she saw the others in the room.
"More of them?.."

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

Tamamo no Yuki

Wealthy Businesswoman

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:37 am
The Corrupted Renamon
Desert fox kyuki

( Yes, please don't disturb the others. Talk in this manner if you have questions or PM.)

(oh sorry ^^;; could I join in?)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:25 pm
Desert fox kyuki
The Corrupted Renamon
Desert fox kyuki

(oh sorry ^^;; could I join in?)

(Of course, send all your information to me and we'll get you started.)

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:09 pm
Dimitris stood up slowly a with his eyes closed putting his glasses back on. "Thanks..." Annoyed, the fox opened his eyes to the pale cramped room inhabited with other creatures. "Let's see if we can get a view on the situation." Focusing a bit on his right eye it super dilated going all black before the fox zoned out.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:57 pm
Todd flinchs a little as saw Renamon warp into the room. "Nice of you to drop in." he said before looking to Dimitis. Noticing his eyes he raises a brow. "Wonder what's he doing?"  

Nero9295

Tamamo no Yuki

Wealthy Businesswoman

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:28 pm
As if anything couldn't get any worse a gate on the side of the wall of the chamber opened up before two large guards entered.
after that a female humn dressed in blue, with the styling of a nurse came inisde with them. She was holding a strange device that looked like a transparent holding miror that she also used as a writing pad.
"okay, lets see who we have today metabots." She said in a relaxed tone before the horific creatures, she examined each of them with her scanner and wrote them down alongside her guards that looked like machine.
"Oh my, these aren't Digimon!" She shreiked spotting the boys in her scanner.
"Who are you, how did yuou boys get in here?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:35 pm
Dimitris's body was unable to respond as the mirror left behind acted as a video feed he was looking though leaving his body as a husk. The fox looked on at the machine still settled in the same spot.  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:53 am
Rocky looked through the corner of his eye to see who or what was talking to him. "Oh great...A human. Look miss, if you aren't gonna help us, get outta here before I torch that smile from your face. I'm really not in the mood to deal with humans." The wolf snorted and a small line of smoke came from his nostrils. He was trying to think until he got interrupted.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:18 am
((Errr...Bump?))  

LimberNimbleShadow

Informeter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:29 pm
Thorean Guard #1 "I wouldn't try luck in your situation, boy." He interrupted by moving in the waybetween the two. "Unless you'd want me to melt you to a puddle, I would sit down." He directed his cannon at Rocky while the other guard followed.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:20 pm
The blue nurse hurried beside the guard and urged him to lower his weapon with a firm press of her hand. "It's okay, he didn't mean it." She lightly smiled.
"Could you please lead these boys to the config room, I don't know what those idoits ad their leviathans are up to, please get them checked."
>w<;

Tamamo no Yuki

Wealthy Businesswoman

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:58 pm
The golden kitsune felt alarmed of the situation she was in with her friends, walkin over to them and stood firmly before the woman and her robotic guards. "And 'where' exactly are you going to take them Human?" She demanded, her arms crossed.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:56 pm
"Mabey we should hear her out for now." Todd said as he looked from the women to her gaurds. "At least can we move to some where other than here? Im getting nervous with all the eyes looking at us." he said shivering a bit. Placing his attention to the human he asked "Who are you anyways?"  

Nero9295

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces