Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John Santan :~FINISHED!!!~: ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:38 pm

kabal shook his head " thats just hope but scicne u just did it he should give them back by now things aobut deals are u never knows if he gonna fall through so the only things to do now is make him to it now so where id he go katie" he asked
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:43 pm

"I can't tell you. You could kill him and I need him alive. I will get my parents back even if I have to use the most horrible methods of torture to do it."

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:46 pm

he shook his head " i will not kill him i just need to talk to him' he said
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:48 pm

"Fine," Katie said, taking out a knife, "And thank you for all the pain you're about to put me through." she plunged the knife into her arm and the dragon appeared within seconds, bringing Zane with it.

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:53 pm

kabals eyes were wide open "that dragon and u" he said "so yuor the one woh made the deal for her to tear down the temple and she gets her parents back but why tear down my home sicnce my home in hell was destroyed already" he asked
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:01 pm

"I'm training her" he said, "Making her stronger. She is still under my control and always will be. I have to teach her to break off and forget the ones she loves. This was just the first step of many."

((sry g2g))

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:07 pm

(k)

he glared " u little!...." he arm begna to bleed until it was red " u know what i dont care u can train her to be whatever she wants it no longer matters ot me" he said and back the temple outside was done and so was the inside demons work fast "do with her as u wish i have no acceptance for traitors" he walked to the temple and went inside
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:48 pm

"Please," Katie begged, "Please, just let me talk to him."
Zane smiled, "No. You need to let him go. The first thing you need to learn is to forget the ones you love."
"No! I won't listen to you!" she got up and began to walk away but fell the the ground. Zane came up to her, "You have no choice," he whispered in her ear, "I control you will now. Anything I say you will do. You have bound you very soul to me and I can do with it as I please. Do you really think you would have let me destroy the temple of you own accord? You would have never done such a thing. But I command you. Now get up." Katie felt herself get up even though she was trying to stay on the ground, "I'm sorry Kabal! I didn't mean to-" she yelled but her words were choked off and she began to cough violently before the three of them dissappeared.

Katie Wildheart

HEISNTHERERIGHTNOW

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:57 pm

logan walks by and stops and says "waz ap"
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:02 pm

Katie hears her brother, "Logan!" she runs out the door, "Where you been?"

Katie Wildheart

HEISNTHERERIGHTNOW

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:36 pm

"sleeping rejuvinating killing"
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:45 pm

((geez i missed so much))

Samantha awoke when she heard hunters voice. "hmm?.....What?" She looked around to see no one there. "hunter where are you?" Samantha sat up and looked around her room again.

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:36 pm

Katie hugged him quick and then let go. She heard Zane calling her name, "Look, Logan, I need you to give this to Kabal," she handed him a folded up piece of paper, "It's to tell him I didn't do it on purpose. Please just-" Zane called her again and she automatically began walking back in the house, "Please," she said while still walking, "Give it to him and tell him I'm sorry. I have to go."
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:17 pm

kabal was sitting on a bench in the sparring room looking down he sighed "i don't believe she would have done this one her own" he said to himself "Katie...." he said and sighed "and Zane....." he said he got up and was circled by the leviathan as he was sitting trying o forget everything and pretend this never happened

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:42 pm

Hunter walks into the room were samantha is, "i have some bad news" Hunter sits down next to her and holds her hand, "katie is well not on our side any more, she is being controlled by Zane"
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games