Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:47 pm

"Shimahamaru Ilmani, or Shima." he answered. Who is this woman? he asked himself. He hadn't seen her before. "I am Suiton and Raito."

Shimahamaru walked over to the real teacher. "To answer your clones inquiries, I am Shimahamaru Ilmani, or Shima." Who is this man? he asked himself. He hadn't seen him before. "I am Suiton and Raito."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:51 pm

Lenon lowered his head. "Um...wow. Suiton and Raiton? Ha! So is she. Now, let us begin. The starting jutsu...the clone jutsu. It will make a clone of yourself, basically, and you can confuse your opponents with them, and you can also use them to attack." Lenon demonstrated the jutsu to the two of them, showing them the handseals for it and making a clone. Then, both of the clones disappeared. "Now you try."

((Basically two posts. What I mean by that is this - training requires a certain amount of posts for certain jutsu, and they grow along with the jutsu rank. You should post like this:

1/2
Bob tried the jutsu, but failed.
2/2
Bob made a perfect clone.

But add more detail or I'll fail you. Doing what I did above would be laughable.))

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:54 pm

1/2

"Yes Sir." Amara tried to remember the handsigns and did her best to put them in the exact order that her teacher had. She was determined to get this, but slightly nervous at the same time. This caused her to mess up on her first try. The clone that came out looked more like a blob than a human.

She blinked at the blob as it dissappeared. That wasn't quite what she was aiming for. But she wasn't going to stop until she got it right. She just hoped no one would mention that laugable and failed attempt at a clone. The girl wanted to forget that as soon as possible. She felt a little bad for failing her first try, but just thought to herself to boost morale and try again.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:55 pm

(but it's good to make people laugh!)
1/2
Shimahamaru carefully watched the teacher preform the jutsu. Concetraiting his chakra, he did the handseals and used the jutsu. There was a puff of smoke, and a clone appeared next to him.
"All right! First try!" he exclaimed, only to be disappointed a moment later, when the clones arm dropped off. "... Almost... first try..."

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:57 pm

((You guys can do it all in one post, Shimahamaru. And Amara - please put
1/2
Blah blah blah
2/2 <----------------------These at the top of your posts so that it is easier later on when you have to do like...fifteen posts each jutsu. >/<))
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:57 pm

2/2
Shimahamaru saw the girl's clone next to him fail, and couldn't help but feel some relief. At least that doesn't mean I'm behind.
"Let's try this again!" He preformed the handseals again, and this time fed in a little more chakra. He executed the jutsu, and again, there was a puff of smoke, clearing to reveal another clone. He waited a few seconds before he cautiously said "Did it work this time?"

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:59 pm

2/2

Amara looked over to the other student as he performed his jutsu. He had failed on the first try as well which almost made her crack a smile. But she didn't. Amara kept herself in check as she closed her eyes and concentrated once more on her chakra. She could feel it raising up and tried once more. Her mind played back the hand signs that the teacher had done, and she tried once more. This time, her hand signs were right on the spot.

A puff of smoke appeared and another girl stood next to her. She looked exactly like Amara with her long white hair, strange mask, and light clothing. the clone even wore the same expression the girl currently wore on her face. The clone looked absolutely perfect to Amara.

She wasn't smiling on the outside, but she was brimming with happiness on the inside. Two tries and she seemed to have gotten it down. She wanted to jump up and down, but made sure she kept herself in check. She wasn't the type to show her emotions to others, especially those whom she just met.

((I'll keep that in mind for the next one ^^))
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:03 pm

Shimahamaru looked over grinning and couldn't help but notice Amara's utter lack of emotion. His grin quickly faded. Maybe she's annoyed that it took her 2 tries... I guess I might be behind...

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:13 pm

She turned her head and looked over to Shima. He seemed to look at her alot. "Is there a reason you continue to look at me? If there is a question, please just ask it. I dislike being stared at."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:15 pm

Shimahamaru just shrugged. It wasn't very easy to make him feel awkward, so he just answered easily "Nah, I was just curious as to why you are so... stoic about this."

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:15 pm

"Excellent! Now...next up is the Transformation Jutsu." Lenon flashed his handseals and, in a poof, changed his form to match Amara's. He then summoned water from the air, made a mirror with it, and took off the mask. "Oooh, so this is what's under the mask!" The water then flew out the window. He put the mask back on and changed back to his normal form. "The Transformation Jutsu is generally used for hiding...obviously. But the material form only. Chakara can still be detected."

((2 posts.))
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:21 pm

1/2
Shimahamaru turned back to the task at hand. He hadn't quite caught the handsigns, so he'd just have to try to remember what he HAD seen. Preforming the handsigns and summoning his chakra, he wondered what to change into. He would have done Amara or Lenon, but that could easily come off the wrong way. Instead, he saw a man, presumably another teacher walk by, and used the jutsu while picturing him in his mind. There was a puff of smoke, but nothing happened.
"Well, that didn't work." He mumbled, then froze. The jutsu had somehow just changed his voice. He quickly released it before someone noticed.

2/2
Shimahamaru preformed the handsigns carefully again, and tried concentraiting on the same person as before. Gathering his chakra, there was a puff of smoke, and when it cleared, the teacher was in his place. He released the jutsu, allowing another smile, though slightly smaller.

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:26 pm

1/2

"Oh that was not funny...not even slightly..." She grumbled to him and let out a light growl. How dare he do such a thing. She turned her head to Shima and narrowed her eyes. He had gotten done with his Jutsu's first the last time so she wanted to beat him this time.

Amara focused on her chakra and made the proper hand seals. However, something was off. Like the last time, she failed, but instead this transformation made her look like a mix between Lennon and herself. It was actually quite comical to see what Lennon would look like with a pair of breasts. She had an idea she would fail and hoped to atleast get a laugh out of Shima for that failed attempt. Especially since Lennon had revealed what lied under the mask she wore.

2/2

With a poof Amara returned to normal. The first try had failed, but this next try was hopefully going to be the right one. The white woman took a deep breath and concentrated once again on her chakra. Her hands flew through the signs and in another poof of smoke Shima stood on her place.

She mimicked everything about him, ever little detail was there, right down to the spiked black hair and the suit he wore. Amara looked down at her new form and patted her chest to make sure she hadn't missed anything. "So this is what it's like to be a boy hmn?" She seemed slightly fascinated with it, and even turend her head to get a good look at the transformation she had taken on.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:31 pm

Shimahamaru wondered what the glare was for, and could only shake his head. She just didn't seem to make any sense. The failed attempt almost caused him to laugh, but he stiffled it, remembering her comment. There was no need to make her any angrier than she was. After her transformation into him, he could only strengthen his earlier conclusion: she was certainly unlike anyone else.

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:38 pm

Lenon chuckled. "Ah well. A face can tell a lot. Why not take off that mask now, we already know what you look like. And it would restrict your vision in a fight."

When Lenon saw himself with a pair of breasts, threw back his head and laughed. "Now there's something I haven't seen before! Oh, that's good...." He ended with a small chuckle. "No, that's not what it is to be a male. Our thought process is completely different in some ways. Now, last Jutsu - this is one of the most useful. It is the Substitution Jutsu. It enables you to switch places with an object to avoid an attack. Like so...." Lenon showed them the handseals slowly and disappeared, to be replaced with a book. He was sitting on a desk behind them with his legs crossed, his hands resting on the desk as he leaned back. "Now you try."
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games