Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital - Medical Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:23 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
((She's right there. Whether or not a character in the manga/show has shown the skill to do that, the rules of our guild is that you cant turn em on or off. Cause this guild is not the same as the manga/show.))

((sorry i thought i remembered seeing that we could, then i covered it. the guy from mist in the manga covered his eye. so im just going with that.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:30 pm
((Thats fine, no worries.))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:43 pm
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Arriving at the hospital, the shell of a former kage did his best to navigate thought the high levels of chakra. After a short moment he came to a hallways filled with people. His golden eyes fell on people he did not know, and did not care about. Hoping they would not object, he pushed his way though, seeking to enter the hospital room behind Jedi, and fulfill the wishes of the librarian.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:10 pm
Jedi Phoenix Uchiha
Nightmare of the mist

User Image

Jedi knelt down and took his samehada. "I wont kill her, but I'm finishing what i started with less blood." He outstretched her left arm and then took the samehada and shaved off her arm wigth the blade, then proceeding to seal the arm. He felt a presence as he stood up, but ignored it. He then walked up to his real self and poofed. Jedi looked to Cain. "Down to business, lets get you better and make some plans, I wont kill her now. But I make no premisses for the future."

Samehada - Killing Intent
User Image

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:54 pm
((What? No. NO! I let her give in to the genjutsu without complaint in good faith that you would not harm her and you CUT OFF HER FREAKING ARM?! You cast that genjutsu with no hand signs and though I know you're an Uchiha and all and the Sharingan can do that, you still have to make eye contact for that to happen and I was very clear in my posts that she DID NOT make eye contact with you. I did not complain for the sake of not clogging the forum up with OOC argument, but THIS I will not stand for.

I'm of the opinion that this kind of thing you kind of need to CLEAR with the person you're doing it to before going and MAIMING their rpc. In a fight, I might be able to understand, but NOT in this sort of situation. This is UNCALLED for. I mean, seriously? NO.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:58 pm
((Hold up, Ko Ko. I kinda have something to say about it. Well, no I don't. But if you fell into the Genjutsu it doesn't matter. You can't say 'no' now that you've fallen into it and b***h (I mean the word in the best of ways, Ko Ko) about it because it does harm to your RPC. That's something like you get tagged in tag and say 'oh, no I'm not it because I didn't know you were chasing me.' You can't do that. So, unless you put this argument up beforehand, I would have ot say everything done there is valid and should be carried out as such.))  

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:00 pm
(( You really think my metal clone of Aki STANDING RIGHT THERE who is great friends with Rini will allow Jedi to simply shave her arm off?
Seriously?
No way. ))

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:02 pm
X- TMT -X
((Hold up, Ko Ko. I kinda have something to say about it. Well, no I don't. But if you fell into the Genjutsu it doesn't matter. You can't say 'no' now that you've fallen into it and b***h (I mean the word in the best of ways, Ko Ko) about it because it does harm to your RPC. That's something like you get tagged in tag and say 'oh, no I'm not it because I didn't know you were chasing me.' You can't do that. So, unless you put this argument up beforehand, I would have ot say everything done there is valid and should be carried out as such.))

((But it IS a form of auto-hitting in this case, in my opinion. If they were alone, it would not be, but they're in a room full of people who have already made previous moves to defend her. She cannot fight back herself, but THEY can FOR her. To say he went through that entire action without anyone stopping him is a form of auto-hitting. Yes, I know I can't really complain about the genjutsu, but I WILL complain about THAT. There are plenty of people in the room powerful enough to stop him.

Edit: @Dandii: EXACTLY my point.))  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:07 pm
((Hanzo did the same to me about two years ago, and the crew said it was fair due to the fact i was in a life threatening Genjutsu and hit with Shina's touch, lucky for me, a med ninja showed up and revived me by defibing my heart. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:17 pm
(The Temple of Nirvana technique he used is actually an Area-of-Effect illusion, guys...so eye contact is not necessary, but it's a very easy illusion to 'Kai' out of.)  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:23 pm
(( Plus I was never given a chance to give my input between your posts Jedi. ))

The metallic form of Aki edged to keep close to Rini as the girl was backed into the corner. It remained on edge and tensed as Jedi forced the pregnant woman to sleep. Her hand darted out to snatch Jedi's clone's wrist as he lifted samehada. "I can't allow you to harm Rini. No matter what has occurred, Rini has been under my protection and will remain there at least until I learn the full story. I will not tolerate blood to be spilled in my village." If she gained a hold of his wrist the metal arm would lock on and attempt to prevent any movement deemed harmful to Rini. "How low of you to attempt to steal the lives of her children then only to turn and strike her as she sleeps. Pathetically low. I suggest you stand down, for as long as anyone has their feet planted within my village I will do what I can to keep their life in protection. Rini, Yun, even You. No wars, no battles, no acts of revenge are allowed within Kusa."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:33 pm
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
(The Temple of Nirvana technique he used is actually an Area-of-Effect illusion, guys...so eye contact is not necessary, but it's a very easy illusion to 'Kai' out of.)

((But he never posted the name of the genjutsu or that he was using it for anyone to recognize and try to 'Kai' out of it. But as was said before, I let her succumb to it. She was too panicked/distraught anyway to recognize it or whatever, anyway. *shrugs* Like I said before, it's not really the Genjutsu I'm complaining about now. It's what happened AFTER, but Dandii's solved that problem, thankfully. crying I'm going to bed now . . . *passes out* ))  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:34 pm
Koneko Kuromira
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx

((But he never posted the name of the genjutsu or that he was using it for anyone to recognize and try to 'Kai' out of it. But as was said before, I let her succumb to it. She was too panicked/distraught anyway to recognize it or whatever, anyway. *shrugs* Like I said before, it's not really the Genjutsu I'm complaining about now. It's what happened AFTER, but Dandii's solved that problem, thankfully. crying I'm going to bed now . . . *passes out* ))

(I'm not actually here, so it's not my beef in the first place. But yeah, a teensy bit of forwarning may have been cool.)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:34 pm
User Image
Learn to get in touch with your inner demons. From Darkness to Darkness.

(R)ahenno (I)nuzuka

{ OoC: }

XXXXX
XXXXX Rahenno sighed. This fight seemed like it was never going to happen he wanted to go to mist to at least find out what happened. He then sat down where he stood. Looking around, he saw Jedi handle what ever he was about to do. He had tried to stop him once, so he wasn't going to try again. Upon listen to Luo's conversation as well, Rahenno thought maybe this fight won't happen. Apparently we are to talk it out first and see how things go from there but if worst comes to worst they'll cross that bridge when they get there.

|| Cloud || Ex-Kage ||
|| YamiKonton || Hyouton || Inuzuka || Kyuubi || Rasengan Sage ||
((Check Often))Current Background Music
Current Mood: Calm
Current Wear: Picture
User Image Chakra Points: SS-Rank/Monthly Bonus: Jun 09 192/192
S [35] | J [50] | C [70] | G [85] | AS [110]

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:37 pm
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Watching the Metallic form of aki stop jedi, Kaimu moved to Rini's side. There was no fear in him a he knelt down, covering her body with his own, acting like a human shield. He glanced back, foolishly making eye contact with the Uchiha. Having had no true battle skill, the shell of a former kage would not think twice, simply wanting to protect the children as the librarian ordered. If Rini were to wake up no, it would surly end bad for Kaimu, it that was not already the road he was heading on.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games