Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:58 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Areku smiled one more time before he stood up and made a shadow clone who went to Kuro in case he needed help. "Well alright then I'm glad you accepted," Areku said as he started touching his toes to stretch,"I want to make you a Jounin, but I need to make sure your ready so you will be facing me. I know a battle must be annoying I'm not too into the idea, but it is the fastest way to tell."

Areku then stood up straight he had no equipment on an was just in basic clothing but didn't seem to mind as he looked at Aki, Arekku wasn't really feeling up to a battle. "I know she is more than ready to be a jounin I just got to make sure." Areku though to himself as the wind blew on his face he waited for her to stand.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:12 pm

CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Black Iron Flower.

His words surprised. She hadn't been quite sure what he'd planned to do, and this was hardly close to what she was thinking. Suddenly she beamed at him, truly excited. Aki took to her feet and swung her arms around to stretch out the stiff muscles of her back. The wind caught her short cropped white hair sending it to tussle about her head.

Aki noted his lack of equipment. Hers was still belted to around her waist. "What are the rules of the fight?" This was a prime time to try out her newest addition to her arsenal. The heart of Uno which pumped her black iron blood. This made her far heavier than she appeared and allowed her to form anything from the iron blood. She was sure Arekku didn't really know the details or even of her new neart.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:28 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"I guess for rules are umm.... none really," Areku said as he was in a neutral fighting stance as he had his hands readied in front of him for a jutsu,"so come at me with all you got Aki."

Areku looked at her and waited for her to make her move, he was looking intently at her. He wasn't going to miss a single move of hers this was after all a test though a simple one.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:08 pm

((Srry been off for a while))

"Isn't Kazuma the teacher at the acadamy?" Kuromaru wondered. "And it's cool if you don't but then how did you teach Sophia and me water techniques back in Konoha?" Kuromaru turned to the girl. "Hi I'm Kuromaru Kage of the Leaf." he said bowing.

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:22 pm

CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Black Iron Flower.

Aki hardly gave an indication to Arekku's words, besides a small smirk. The second he was finished she dashed at him, drawing her forearm length dagger out quick as a striking snake. The teen began a succession of short concise slashes at him, staying within the general region of his chest. The blade held no luster to it. It's metal sheen lacked, all in order to keep it from being spotted easily. The girl was far too concentrated on her task at hand to notice the other male greeting her.

She was eager to do her best. The past weeks she'd done hardly nothing but shut the world out. During that time she had explored her new blood and abilities.

EDITED
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:26 pm

Kuromaru sat and watched. He knew this was going to be a good battle.

EDITED

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:31 pm

(( Um... read the roleplay between Arekku and I before you act. ))
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:38 pm

Nuppins
((Srry bout that I was a lil lazy there Ill edited.))

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:41 pm

katon96
Nuppins
((Srry bout that I was a lil lazy there Ill edited.))

(( Thanks. :] ))
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:42 pm

(( No problem))

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:28 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Areku hit Kuro on the back of the head as he said he was Kage,"I don't really know he suddenly came at me, well those were basic ones that I could sort of use scrolls." Areku clone said.

The real Areku made a few seals as he jumped back and touched the floor as he did he made three grass swords one on his mouth and the other two on each hand. Areku started to counter Aki attacks carefully though he tried to jump back one more time to keep a certain distance as he crossed his swords on his chest as he kept backing up.

As Areku then look back up to her he took a step and it seem that his speed burst as he came right at her in a second,"Oni Giri ((Demon Slash))." Areku muttered as he swung both grass blade and his sword on his mouth swung to the right at her at quick unision.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:25 pm

CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Black Iron Flower.

Suddenly Aki was switched from offensive to defensive. She watched his movements carefully as he stepped forward. He was terribly fast. The girl was able to block two of the blades by twisting her body into a backwards side step and bringing her dagger in front. The third grass blade slashed across her forearm of her left arm. The teen flipped backwards away from Arekku and hid the gashed arm from his sight by sliding into a versatile defensive stance, the dagger grasped in her right. The reason she hid her gash from him was so that her would not see the black blood oozing out. As it oozed out it began to form a thin armor with a blade protruding from it that covered her forearm.

Again Aki rushed forward towards him her right hand slashing the dagger with fury towards him. Suddenly though in the midst of her attack she brought the now iron plated and bladed left arm into play throwing a succession of staggered attacks. When the dagger was slashing the arm blade was protecting, and visa versa. The girl was now aiming for the main movement muscles. His thighs, shoulders, and arms.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:41 am

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Areku blocked once with his blade on his right hand, as it deflected the dagger it suddenly burst into senbon made of grass as the blade disappear all directed to her shoulder. Areku then threw his blade on his left hand towards her as it also broke leaving him with only the blade his mouth though as he came down to a lower stance Areku suddenly saw that her left arm was coming at him, it stab his shoulder.

Areku then quickly jump back with all his might making a distance from her once again. Areku put pressure on his wound that he got trying to shake off the pain. Areku then made two swords again in each hand this time made of lightning, though he first made a new grass katana. Areku got on a new stance with his blades over his shoulder and seem to brace himself as he waited for Aki to come at him again his shoulder started to slowly stop bleeding.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:03 pm

Kuromaru stared at Areku while he battle. "Hey I didn't mean it like that dumb-dumb that's my last name, Kage. I'm Kuromaru Kage," he said the next part slowly," OF THE LEAF."

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:04 pm

Kuromaru turned to the clone of Areku and said,"Tell Areku that I'm going back to Konoha real quick and then heading to Kirigakure and if he asks why tell him I trying to find someone who can teach me a summoning and some water jutsu." With that Kuromaru took off and disappeared over the horizon head for Konoha.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games