Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:23 am

(i dont know where you got the idea it was the headbands that did it, its just attacks unwanted guests, like people threatening to destroy the village its kept in Also, areku, thing i talked to you about in pm, wasn't able to, but you could probaly get lenon and masumi here from in the village)

A hooded figure was seen running towards the gates from outside of the gates, it held in its hand a strange blade, with markings which if one looked closely at it, would be seen as seals written in an unknown ink (which would block the bloodline of the person looking at it). The figure would weeve through the group of people, with a quick nod of it's head, its right eye would be revealed, glinting for a second as it dodged through the mine field, avoiding every single mine as it did so, As the figure would reach the gate, a sudden burst of chakra would surge from it, as 3 tails of rocks would form behind it, the chakra leaking from the figures body much like steam. The figure continued to run away from the akatsuki members, now dragging it's blade along the ground and an extremely large Fissure would form along its path behind it. He would then stop, dragging the blade in an arc around him as he would then sweep the blade up at the akatsuki members now before him through the gates, his body spinning from the sheer force of the sweep as he would land back on his feet with it's blade's end resting on the ground once more, As the ground would part ways in a large cone towards the akatsuki members at a quick pace, which large tremors shaking the ground as this would happen. The figure would just smile, as it would throw the blade into the air, and as it would hang in the air during its accesion and decent, the figure went through a series of handseals, catching the blade in it's right hand, as it would place it's left hand on the floor, a large lake of mud over 100ft wide in diameter from him, and 10ft deep forming below him. The figure would look up at the members, throwing back its hood as it did this, his tattoos forming tribal paterns over his face, speaking with confidence, "all of this for little old me? i'm touched," Right after saying this, he would form two one handed handseals, as several canon balls of mud would be shot out of the lake at xantos.

EDIT: also, i dont like it when people make me do big posts, hurts my fingers to type it all in one go
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:32 am

((An attack is an attack Koisu, plus your post said you fell asleep for hours and think you be left alone just cause you said that of course I would sent attack over there too))

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:40 am

Naito_Arekkusu7
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Damn it a clay user you got to be kidding." Areku said rubbing his head, not to sure he was going to do now that she was underground, he couldn't really attack her at all and she could make an attack come for him,"Well good thing you ain't really the first." Areku muttered as he got his Hisakata Katana glowing blue now as he had poured some chakra into it then it discharging to the floor, to keep anything from coming from under him, Areku then looked at the other guy who was next to Shoku before and simply with his free hand threw five kunais with tags to him, two to his feet, two to his body horizontally and the last one to his face, as they got midway Areku made a seal as the wind around it burst out towards him at great speed.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNlKD5Mq2I8
"Why am I still weak!"

Kowaii preformed a few quick handsigns as the kunai came at him. "Suna Hogo Sochi no Jutsu (Sand Shield)" He said as sand began to come out of his gourd and surround him in a three foot diameter. Once the kunai hit the shield they exploded, surrounding the shield with flames and smoke. Once it cleared, the sand slowly slithered to the ground. Kowaii could be seen grinning, as if he enjoyed what was about to come. "Looks like we got a real shindig about to go on here." Kowaii said as he observed the roots attacking Xantos. 'Better not risk that happening to me.' Kowaii thought as he preformed a two more sets of handseals. Sand slithered over his skin and clothes, as well as his weapons. He ran towards Areku, or at least, where the kunai had come from. He unsheathed his Naraku Doki and made several swiping motions at him.

(Jutsu used: Suna Hogo Sochi no Jutsu (Sand shield)
Suna no Yoroi (Sand Armor)
Suna no Kusari (Sands of Decay))

(Edit: Sorry I didn't preview before your post Wings)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:41 am

(I dunno, I just did what everybody else was doing...though I had a feeling it wouldn't work. By the way, why do you need a bloodline crushing sword when you've already got the tatoos?)

Xantos urged his blade to ascend, twisting and turning as the mud balls flew all around him. "Well...there's our demon host." he said solemnly. He started to make handseals, ready for another attack. "Sengetsu...you know the plan." Xantos finished his handseals making another thunder dome around Jason, Sengetsu, and Xantos.

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:51 am

(cause it can do much more than just crush bloodlines, also, would you mind putting the rank of any further jutsu you use? it would be helpful, but not needed)

Jason would jump backwards as his sharingan predicted the seals being made as a barrier type jutsu, though unsure of what nature it was, he wasn't going to take any chances, Making sure to land out side of the Thunder Domes maximum diameter, Jason would then sheath his sword as he would do several seals, as all of the mud inside the dome, which would be at least half of the lake, Would suddenly be sent up, attempting to cover Xantos completely, the other half of the lake, which would be outside of the dome, was sent at the Former Suna-kage. Right after this, he would re draw his blade, ready to defend against an further attack.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:53 am

NUR

User Image

Shoku apprears from the ground molding her clay moles into somethign a little more useful at this point. 5 moles still remain in the ground; however, Well they did. Forming the other 5 moles into 5 birds Shoku throws them towards the demon host and waits she makes a handsign and all her 10 clay figures get much bigger. All 5 of her moles popping out of the ground around Areku and other ninja that do not seem to be on the side of Akatsuki. The birds get huge as they approach the demon host and once in close enough Shoku detonates the birds and moles giant explosions going off in seperate areas shaking the earth from their massive 'splosions.

(We should probably set up a posting order.)

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:55 am

Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Damn so he can't fight." Areku muttered as he took his sword and jumped back from the incoming man as he landed he had his sword stab on the ground again as he made a seal the fog he had left earlier became denser and lightning shocks started to extrude around the area of Kowaii and where they were fighting then at the same time the moles came out off the area they started to get shock as from the attack neutralizing them at the spot,"Ahh lucky me." Areku sighed as he was already getting ready to cover himself up with his cloak just in case the blast.

Dendou Enmu no Jutsu (Electric Fog Technique) Rank A

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNlKD5Mq2I8
"Why am I still weak!"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:57 am

((POSTING ORDER))

((Wings
Fire
Areku
Firu
ME (Shoku)
Sen

I don't know who else is helping the good guys if there is anybody else then please speak up so i can put you as a space inbetween firu and myself and sen .l X_X ))

Eris5

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:58 am

(k....wings just postd...I'll go next...and then we'll wait on Areku)

Xantos called off the barrier, kicked up his sword and rose higher, away from the mud. He hefted a kunai in his hand, weighed it and threw it downward at Jason, then smiled as he made a seal and watched it burst into hundreds of kunai.

(This jutsu I am performing now is C...and the thunder dome was A.

Another edit: i think it'd only be turn-offable bloodlines that are effected...do the mouths appear and vanish...or...damn...I knew sooner or later that might happen)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:00 am

(yeah, also, if your looking at me, shouldn't bloodline crusher be taking effect eris?)

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:02 am

(( it is wings, but since i made those clay figures before looking at you they still have explosive capabilties since all it requires at that point is me detonating them. the problem for me now is that i cannot make more clay explosives))
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:04 am

(ah kk, just was thinking how it would work on clay hands, like if it was they wouldn't explode, or you couldn't make em)

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:07 am

((im going with can't make them anymore cause thats the part where i really use my chakra up for the bloodline.))

((Areku YOUR TURN well actually i guess it is firu's turn since areku already posted an attack and then fire posted after him, so firu then me then sen...))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games