Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:38 pm

User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

Amara's hair was still wet, but she was sure it would dry quickly in the sun. Before long she came upon the ramen shop and headed up to the front. After ordering her food she simply took a seat on one of the benches, far away from the prying eyes of others.

Her cup of tea came first, followed by a glass of cool water. For some reason she wanted to drink both. Of course the tea came first, followed by the cool water as she waited for her dish to arrive.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:39 pm

((You know you're allowed to leave the village and visit elsewhere now, right?))

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:49 pm

(lol I just asked that question and got an answer. I wasn't sure for a while since well..it's been forever since I've posted and all. But Arekku just confirmed it. >D Thanks Fen-fen! By the way, I dub that your new nickname!)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:57 am

User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

Once Amara had gotten her food she ate quickly. She figured she would drop by the dorm and grab a journal to write in before she headed out to other village. Once she was finished she stood up and headed on her way.

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:59 pm

Daron lead her here. (shitey xD I know but still. gotta lot to do.)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:09 pm

[[i see that xd ]]
Sona still held his hand as they walked in. They both sat down at a table near the windows as they waited for a waitor.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:42 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

Arekku came to the shop he just went straight to the waitress,"Hey there can you get me some food to go?" Arekku asked casually rubbing his head at her.

She soon was surprise to see it was Arekkusu, as she just gave a quick bow in agreement with him as she took out a notepad to write down his order.

"Let see I want some sushi whatever you got, rice, two tortas de barbacoa, teriyaki, and fried shrimp. Oh and two drinks one made of normal green tea and the other watermelon mixture tea." Arekku said as the waitress went to complete the order she soon came back with a backpack of food that Arekku had to put on his back while carrying the drinks he smiled as he disappeared.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:14 pm

little mintchan
[[i see that xd ]]
Sona still held his hand as they walked in. They both sat down at a table near the windows as they waited for a waitor.

Daron sat down told the waitress what he wanted, and turned to smile at her. He gently rubbed her fingers which were interlocked with his.

FullbusterOrleans

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:15 pm

Andrew popped under the table and began to chew on his fathers leg.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:18 pm

[[i'm resisting kicking you teddy xd ]]
Sona smiled, looking into his eyes and hearing the numnumnum under the table as she crossed her legs to resist the urge of kicking the boy of Daron.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:20 pm

(( lol why xD ))
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:20 pm

Daron grinned his son was about to feel some pain because he always wore weights on his legs that also acted as shin guards. "So..." Daron said not sure what to say.

FullbusterOrleans

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:25 pm

[[lol]]
She moved her foot under the child's a** and thrusted him up to bang his head on the table as she kept her smile on. "I see the boy from earleir joined us." She said not so good at remembering names.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:26 pm

Andrew smiled as he felt the foot, as his head went up it hit the table causing his entire blood to turn into blood. As of now Sona had blood all over her foot.

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:30 pm

Misa entered the ramen shop, a sake bottle in hand, with a drunk smile on her face.

"Hello!"

she yelled out completly wasted and laughing sitting in a chair nearly falling off and continued laughing leaning over the table.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games