Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:00 am

Comfort... comfort is only a side-effect to happiness. You have no comfort when you fight for the person you love. I feel comfort right now, but only because I am near you and I am assured that you live. I don't even care I died not too long ago. All that matters is you. Am I just a friend to you? Or am I more? Would you hug me not to get warmth or for comfort but just because I am there? Would you trust me not because it is best for you but because you know I'd never betray you? Leeloo was desperate to know. She needed to know so bad.
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:06 am

trevor came up behind her and said"what are you contemplating right now"

copycat4756

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:26 am

"...I..do..not..understand....what..more..is..there?......" M asked faintly of Leeloo.
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:01 am

Leeloo nodded. There is much more. Friends are simply people who you like to have around, but you would not show for example, kiss them on the lips. Friends are people who support you and like you. And in return you support them. Then there are lovers or partners. They have strong and intense feelings for each other. They kiss, and talk about things they could not talk about to other people. That is how humans do it. I have intense feelings for you. This is called love. Almost like you are jealous of everyone else who talks to you. I am jealous of Nelia and Sabine. They get more attention from you. Jealousy is a terrible thing, but by being near humans when I am awake their rituals and feelings rub off on me. I love you. And if you would have the same feelings for me as I do, we'd be lovers or partners. But it is unlikely, because I scare you with my zealousness and compassion and irrational behaviour. I would understand if you could not love me. I shouldn't love you. I was built to protect and not love.

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:33 am

".....How..do..you..measure..your..feelings?....." M asked Leeloo. This was new information to M. Nelia's explanation was simpler but it still left M ignorant of the human sociology.
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:43 am

Measure my feelings considering you? They are... unbelievably strong. Feel like fire burning my heart. I hope that answered your questions. But if you meant in general, feelings are measured by experiences and memories. How you feel when you think about a person or a thing. Think about something that makes you happy. Then think of something you dislike. Compare the feelings. It will make sense. Leeloo said, waiting. She remembered what it had been like for her when she was created. She had been given all the knowledge and she had needed to understand how to use it.

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:54 am

M was at a loss for understanding. He had next to no experiences to compare his feelings. M knew what made him feel good and what didn't. Finding out what made him feel the best was beyond his desire to do. ".....what..experiences..have..you..had..to..compare..your..feelings..to?......" M thought looking for something that might help him.
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:06 am

Leeloo sighed. The best feeling was, when I first saw two happy humans walking around in love after I had saved the world. It was a long time ago but I'll never forget that moment. The worst moment was when I saw an atomic bomb strike. Afterwards a little child wondered around and shook it's dead mother, crying in pain and fear. But you might see that differently.

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:21 am

While the long, drawn out talk about love and feelings was fascinating, M's mind was growing spacey when it came to what was important. His next comment veered away from the subject at hand, whether it was because he was curious or changing the subject no one would know. "......that..weapon..was..very..efficient.......it..is..sometimes..puzzling..how..such..emotional..creatures..can..make..an..object..with..such..devastating..conclusions.."
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:22 am

Tomeko stood there, watching as M slept. Now what? She didn't have anything to do and really didn't want to be alone. It's at that moment that she noticed that someone of the furniture had been thrown out the window.
M must have done this to the one they were calling Kiba. Hmm....should I go after him, to make sure he's okay or should I stay here?

Sarax Alistair

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:27 am

".....why..would..you..go..after..that..'thing....." M asked Tomeko in reference to Kiba. His phobia was always something to be avoided no matter what. Not realizing his fears were his alone, M began to speculate on Tomeko's sanity again. "......sleeping..would..be..a..better..plan..at..this..time..of..day......" He suggested, his unconscious body rolling in the bed at the unpleasant thought of the canine figure.
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:30 am

Leeloo suddenly stopped. Just like me. I'm a devasting weapon. If I land in the wrong hands, it could mean death. To everything. The atomic bomb was the misuse of radio activity, the lady who found it would've never wanted people to use it in that way.

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:36 am

M didn't question Leeloo's claims, but found them hard to believe. He didn't believe that he had yet found a being capable of eliminating all life. Subject M chose not to reply. He wasn't ignoring Leeloo; he just didn't have anything to say. M was more interested in the living than the dieing aspects of 'life'.
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:46 am

Leeloo waited. She knew he had nothing to say. You still have not told me what you feel about me. She said softly to M. She turned her head slightly, ignoring the pain, and clutched the warm elements to her chest.

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:04 pm

".....I..lost..my..certainty..when..you..made..it..more..complicated......" M replied bluntly to Leeloo. There wasn't a lot of gray in M's world. It was either black or white. The levels of relationships one could have was totally new to him. It would take much more thought than what M had first assumed necessary.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games