Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:09 pm
"I know I could have saved them." Demi said, loading the file. "Can you restart the simulation for me when I ask..?" She looked over at him, sitting down in one of the seats, holding the helmet over her head.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:15 pm
"Sure." Gil nodded, walking over to the machine.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:20 pm
Demi then slipped on the helmet, the simulation recording starting. She was in the exact same spot as she was before during the battle: the Sazabi's leg caught by the Bolinoak's shield, the Gundam at the end of the Asshimar's barrel as it began to charge.
Instantly, Demi swung the Sazabi's leg again, using the Bolinoak like a flail again, but rather than using it to move the Gundam out of the way, she hit the Asshimar, moving it over.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:24 pm
Instead of firing upward, the rifle was aimed right at her. The blast went through the Sazabi, and into the center of the LionHeart, causing it to explode...

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:26 pm
"...Restart." Demi growled, tapping her fingers on one of the arm rests of the chair. She didn't mind the fact that she would have lost her life as much. What bothered that time was losing the LionHeart.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:27 pm
"Alright." Gil said, pressing the button. The same sequence followed.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:30 pm
Since her own rifle had been destroyed, Demi this time threw her blade as it were a spear, cutting the rifle in half while her blade floated away on the other side. She would wait to see what would happen afterwards before going after it..  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:33 pm
This had caused the energy to both explode and implode as it did before, causing everyone near it to be vaporized. This caused the Gaplant to look over, giving the DeathScythe-Hell Gundam the chance to cut it down before attacking the LionHeart, destroying it.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:37 pm
"...Restart." Demi growled..

When the sequence started again, she charged at the Asshimar, using her blade to attack the front of where the cameras and cockpit were located, swinging the blade wildly. It was hard t tell if she would have really acted like this, or she was letting the constant failures get the best of her..

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:39 pm
This time the rifle was rammed into the cockpit and fired in-between where the fleet and LionHeart were. The explosion caught both, and the implosion finished off what was left.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:43 pm
"God damn it!!" Demi exclaimed, ramming her fist down. "Last time!!"

This time, she used to Bolinoak in the same manner as the first times. However, rather than hitting the Asshimar or the Gundam, she hit the rifle used by the Asshimar, pointing it downward.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:45 pm
The Asshimar's eye looked directly at her as the simulation re-entered the same path as if she had it Geno before...  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:48 pm
"Damn it!" Demi screamed again, ripping the helmet off violently and tossing it aside. She was out of ideas, that or they were just similar to the previous ones. "There has to be another way! What would you have done?" She demanded, looking up at Gil.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:51 pm
"I personally would have done the same thing you did...It seemed to have the least amount of damage..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:54 pm
"There has to be something though.." Demi growled, glaring down at the floor. "I know there is. There has to be a way to save everyone. Something I'm not seeing. It's there." She kept saying, already starting to cry. "I know it is."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games