Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wiingz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:24 pm
[i think it's fine... but still, make sure it isn't under the character limit, or you'll get a warning or something ><]

Koichi looked at her, his eyes sad, before looking back up. He would say sorry, but he didn't see what help that would do. Once, Skylar and he had sorry to a friend for the loss of her parents, and she snapped; something about although she was sad there was no point. That they could be sorry, but that really wouldn't help since it wasn't their fault. Instead, he squeazed her hand gently, to indicate what he wanted to say but didn't.

[my dads coming home with food xP eventually. i got that from fullmoon... it's an adapted version, though, cuz i don't have it in front of me xD oh and that sorry thing... i got it from another manga... but i'm.. not positive which it was...i've been looking for it so i can quote it, but i just can't find it. xP..wait, i think i know which one it is now ><]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:26 pm
[Sorry, I will]

Issac turns his gaze away from the T.V. The show didn't interest him. He looks around the room to see if Lia-San was here but didn't see her. He sighs and gets up and goes over to the wall and sits back down. He rests his head against the wall and closes his eyes.

[Teh Phoenix]

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:35 pm
Kana felt him squeeze her hand and looked back at him, smiling softly. "It's fine..." she said quietly. "Now, let's focus upon reaching our destination!" she suddenly cried, pointing forward towards the building. She'd dealt with her mother's death as well as could be expected, and it probably looked to some like she got over it too well, but that was only because she was good at hiding things. She didn't want to linger on the subject for too long now. She'd brought it up without thinking, and didn't want to let it ruin their mood, which was already pretty shaky. So, she pointed to the building ahead of them and started moving again, pace quickening slightly.

[Ah, Full Moon? I read that, but I don't remember that quote. Maybe because I read it around 2 or 3am. xD;; Ah, what manga is it then?]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:40 pm
[snowdrop, v.1-3 in one of them, i THINK don't have them, though, so i can't check xD just remembered that... or perhaps else where? I don't know. and it's in v. 2? she's talking about eichi and stuff, so yeah xP i spelled his name wrong, i know it.]

Koichi nodded his head, laughing as he started foward, too. "You're pretty energetic," he started, "for a person who's injured, anway." He knew she had bottles of energy, but he didn't think she still would after all the training. He couldn't blame her, though; he'd hate to think what would happen if she didn't have that much energy.... he could only guess it'd be bad. All the same, though, he continued on following her now, the building coming into view.

wiingz

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:45 pm
[Oh, alright. I'm going to have to look for that quote now.]

Kana grinned at him, head tilted slightly. "I can't help it," she laughed with a small shrug. "Is it bad to be?" she added absently, eyes following as a bug floated past them. She wanted so badly to catch it, but she didn't want to squish it by using one hand, and she didn't want to jerk away from him either. So she watched it go past, tail flicking a little bit faster behind her and ears perked towards it, following as it went.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:55 pm
[ahaha. ]

Koichi laughed as he let go of her hand. "I know you want to chase that," he said, a big grin on his face. "Don't deny it, cuz i'll have to chase you until you go, if that be the case," he sighed, shrugging slightly. "and no, it's not bad to have lots of energy." She wasn't the first, after all, to have so much energy it was insane; he'd met many a person like that in France and Japan. He watched her, though, waiting till she ran off to chase thebug.

wiingz

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:02 pm
[We were talking about the moon... Is it nighttime them? >>;;]

Kana's eyes darted between him and the bug several times, and she kept taking a step towards it and then back. But then she finally broke down and dashed off. "I'll be right back!" she cried, waving over her shoulder. Then she jumped forward, reaching out with both hands and clapping them together before landing crouched on the ground. She stayed still there, cracking her hands apart slightly to see the bug she'd caught. It'd landed on the bandaged palm of her right hand, so it stood out well against the white. It wasn't a butterfly like usual, but instead a firefly, and she was staring intently as it flashed every now and then.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:04 pm
Lia walked backed into the Student Lounge to see Isaac sitting there.
"Oh hey Isaac. Did you unpack already?" she fiddled with the strap on her bag for a couple seconds while waiting for his reply.  

StormyWeasel

[Teh Phoenix]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:09 pm
((EDIT: Be right back gotta go eat dinner.))

"Oh Lia-San. You startled me." he says opening his eyes. "Yeah I unpacked and everything. Now I'm just wandering around. So...what are you doing?" he asks. He stands up and stretches then looks around the area for something to eat. "I'm thirsty is there somewhere to get a drink around here?" he asks.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:11 pm
[nope. he just loves astrology xP]

Koichi had followed her, hands in his pocket. He bent down so he could see the bug, too, and smiled. "It's a firefly," he said gently in slight awe as the bugs tail lit up. "Catch a lot of them and they make a good light source," he chuckled, sticking out a hand as another one landed gently on it, crawling around his finger. "Here," he said, slowly moving it to her cupped hands and letting it jump in with it's friend.

wiingz

StormyWeasel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:13 pm
Lia nodded, "Yeah, theres a vending machine somewhere I think. Oh and you don't have to say san. We're friends right? Just plain Lia is fine, or if you really need an honorific say Lia-chan instead." Lia settled on a chair and put Takuto in her lap. It was the same chair as before, man it was comfortable.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:15 pm
[Ah, ok. Just wondering.]

Kana blinked, glancing over her shoulder towards him as he approached. "Really?" she asked, picturing a lamp full of fireflies instead of a lightbulb. Though, eventually they'd die from behing trapped inside, wouldn't they? So she decided against that. "I'll let them go before we go inside," she nodded, watching as he slipped another into her hands. She brought her face closed, watching as the both of them lit up. Then she pulled back, grinning happily towards Koichi. "Bugs are so weird," she laughed. "And there's so many kinds! ...I'm scared of spiders," she added after a small pause, and then straightened from her crouched position.

Krazy Kaori

wiingz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:18 pm
Koichi ran a hand through his hair once again, before laughing. "Who isn't scared of them? I'm scared of them," he admited, too. He put his hand on her head again, standing back up. "You're like a little kid, you know that? And that's a good thing, so don't take it the wrong way," he added quickly, not wanting to insult her in anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:33 pm
"Okay....Lia." he says, not use to calling someone just by there regualal name. "Hmm...where's this vending machine? Oh when I was wandering around here a saw a food place! Maybe they'll have slushes or something." he says grabbing her hand and pulling her out the chair. "I think it was this way.....or was it that way." he says trying to remember where he saw it.  

[Teh Phoenix]

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:39 pm
"A little kid?" Kana echoed, blinking a couple times. But then again, she'd been told that before. She laughed and shook her head. "Well, if it's a good thing, then I don't mind," she grinned. "Anyway, let's go inside now!" She was curious to see what the inside of a student lounge would be like, especially at a place like this. She carefully peered at the fireflies again before holding them towards Koichi. "Do you wanna see again before I let them go?"  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games