Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Action Hank

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:08 pm
Sora stood there, still trying to understand how relationships work. Sora stood there, hoping there was some way he could find a way to understand them better. He quickly went towards the lift, instead of the boys dorms.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:37 pm
She entered her room and left Hermes on his perch. She left the window open incase he wanted to hunt but filled his food and water tray incase he didn't. Collapsing on the bed she sighed. She really needed to begin training soon she thought. She decided to practice a little magic in her room before going to the training area. She took out one of her books and began trying to create food from mid-air.  

misswho

Nonoaku

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:53 pm
Shinoide walked to her dorm,passing by a few,she sees a boy(Sora). She also sees her dorm number. She walks over to her dorm and unlocks the door and walks in.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:12 pm
Risa looked at those who re-entered the room,"Your back!" Risa happily said as she put the book back into her bag. Then she just reliezed that she had to leave. "Oh no," Risa sighed,"I just missed my bus."  

- -M ii ssy Mew

Rose_Flames

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:39 pm
Elmay walked around not knowing where to go. She looked down hallways and stairs. Trying to find someone she listened for voices. "Hello.." she called. Her leg was still aching from her "smooth" exit. Spreading her wings she hovered over the floor proceeding forwards.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:40 pm
((OMG guys kurai totally linked my guild on the front page of Ria. I'm like so excited whee thank you Kurai!! sike...he probably doesn't even look at this thread...but it's still cool and I'm so glad he liked my guild...oh and yea I'm back hehehe))

Livvy grabbed Risa's arm so as to prevent her from leaving. "And where do you think you're going?" she asked her, in a motherly-like tone of voice. "You're not leaving Ria, Risa. If we all can stay here and stick it out, then you can too." Livvy had changed her mind about leaving too. Even though she'd pretty much let this Riku thing pass, she still had other goals to accomplish that Ria would hopefully help her with. They were things her grandmother would frown apon and certainly not help her with.  

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:09 pm
Keilantra opened the door to her room.She was lucky enough to get a door with abit higher ceilings than most.Her white bed was placed next to the window that over looked the beach.Her desk was against the first wall were the door was and to the right was her closet and a small hall that led to the bathroom.Her desk wa more of a vanity table with a mirror and all heer makeup and such.She threw her purse on the bed and sat on it leaving the door open for Eri.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:18 pm
Eri walked in and looked around. She liked the room. It felt cheery and warm.She sat down on Keilantra's bed. "This is nice. It has your own personal touch to it. I like that." she said.  

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:23 pm
Keilantra smiled and looked around."Thanks! Hey do you want me to do you hair?"As she said this she stood up and walked into the bathroom and took out a bag with all her hair supplies.She loved doing peoples hair!She set the bag down on thee desk and smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:25 pm
Kisa and Asuka raced into Kisa's dorm and slammed the door. Before they could stop, they crashed into the sky blue and creme coloured dorm wall and spun around so their backs were pressed against it. They slid down and knocked heads slightly as they tried to catch their breath. "Dangit, Kisa. We're screwed." The cat demon muttered, gripping her chest. Kisa shook her head. "We're safe. I promise." She snapped and a chair from the desk moved over to the door and locked itself underneath the knob. ((Dude. She has the power of air. She can use the air to move stuff. "But that's not part of the deal of having air powers!" It is now.))

xXx

Mei stomped down the hallway until she got to Kisa's room. "YOU STUPID SISTER! DITCH ME WILL YOU?!" The small brown-haired girl screamed, getting unwanted attention from passerby. "Like I wanted you around in the first place." Kisa muttered under her breath. "Don't worry, Asuka, I promise she won't get in." Kisa whispered to Asuka. "I'll show you!" The 12-year-old screamed, trying to twist the knob. She could here light snickers on the other side and made a high pitched, screaming sound. "THAT WON'T STOP ME, YOU INSANE BI***!" Mei exclaimed, placing her hands on Kisa's creme door, getting more attention from the people around. A crackling sound was heard as a small hole was burnt into the door, and that hole slowly burnt the whole door to ash. There they were. The two 14-year-olds sitting together, wide eyed and gaping, sitting at the far wall. "Why do you hate your hair SOO much, girls?" Mei asked, snapping. The ends of Asuka's and Kisa's hair started to burn. They grabbed onto the bottom of their hair as blood from their hands dripped onto the floor boards. "Run!" Asuka whispered to Kisa as they jumped up and rushed past the fire user. As they passed, they could have honestly sworn they saw flames in the young girl's eyes.

((Oh, it is SO much fun to fight and argue with myself! ^^))

Wendehbird

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:31 pm
"sure! I'd like that very much." Eri said. She had never really done much with her hair. A curl here, a ponytail there, but nothing fancy or stylish. This would be a nice change for her. Eri always wondered what being pretty would be like.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:32 pm
(("The unicorn made me burn down the school...HONEST!"...thats so funny rofl hehe..ok sorry had to say that its going to be stuck in my head all night....*snicker*))  

DeeMac61206

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:35 pm
Keilantra pulled out a curling iron and some small hair rubber bands."Ok sit!"She said while pulling the desk chair out next to the bed infront of a full-length mirrror.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:40 pm
Eri did as she was told and sat down in the chair. She looked at her reflection in the mirror for a few moments. She wanted to get a mental picture of herself before the makeover. 'I don't look that pretty. Why do they say I am?' she thought to herself.  

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:47 pm
((I have to go. Fireworks! I'll be onn tomorrow morning though so I'll post then. Byes!))  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games