Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:50 am

Takeru sighed. "What ever, at least I know Hydron is better then Tenshu. At least they take in poor farmers and train them into fine soldiers...but in Tenshu its all about the attitude... no wonder why my master wanted me to come here, telling me, This will put you into shape and show that we Hydron can support the Tenshu army. But maybe I should go back and tell him that Tenshu is all about talk" as Takeru sighed.. "And I came here to practice too..to see if there were any strong opponents..guess not" as Takeru sighed..slowly passing the country Bumpkin. "If I were to fight..I would choose which opponent would be worthy..those who believe they can't have time to talk to someone from another country doesn't deserve Hydrons support" as Takeru slowly walked down to the Practice arena.. "Unless... you like to teach me if I'm wrong"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:51 am

Charon floated gently over the city where both Amara and Krys currently resided. " Well at least I know where they are. " He said as his eyes stopped glowing. " Clairvoyance has it's advantages. " He said with a sly smile. He landed on the ground on the other side of the city he had foreseen that they would go to a fight club, there he would meet them once again for now he would let them enjoy each others company.

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:00 am

Amara nodded. "True" she stated gulping down her last bit of water. She then stopped, sniffing the air. It was Charon. She then looked back at Krys and smiled. "We'll go register in the tournament when you're done eating" she stated with a smirk.

"If Hydron is so much better than Tenshu, why in the hell are you here?" she questioned. "Tenshu is not all about talk and we graciously accept people from every background here...but we are cautious about letting people from other nations in, and then on top of that you're displaying poor self control sir" she stated. "If you wanted to serve you wouldn't talk about the leader you would serve under and how it smells" she stated listening ot what he had to say. She smirked as she extended her hands as two pure psychic energy kitanas appeared. "I'd be glad to" she stated as she aimed one sword towards his feet to trip him up and the other one going near his throat. If they were to pierce his skin, it would shut off his nervous system, but they were strong enough to cut through steel.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:02 am

User Image
Chyuta waited for a moment and was about to knock once more before Zephyr had came to the door but right when he was about to knock she opened the door and he stopped in his tracks. "Hey Zephyr." He greeted her since this was his first time he has actualy been near her. He followed her out to the balcony waiting for her reply before he went on.

~~~~~
(I'm going to redo my second char intro)

User Image
A young man with dirty blonde like hair appeared to be heading the direction of Kilita on a dirt road with the wind and heat coursing down upon him though the heat seeming like nuthing but body tempature to him, due to a passive ability he had from his elemental skills. He appeared to be wearing a light blue tank top like shirt, with an open small hoody like clothing over it which happened to be open straight down the middle, followed by some grey, white, lack, and blue baggy jean like pants but were more of the Hakama type which white ankle socks came after and covering them were blue and white shoes which matched his blue and white striped jacket. He had a leather like brace which was for the purpose of his archry and followed behind it was a black half-fingerless glove that stoped at the beginning of his rest to were the ball of his fingers meet. He was eqiupped with a Nodachi which happens to be in his hand wrapped in cloth and a bow which is hooked to a strap, belt, holster type accessercry along with about 25 to 30 bow in a quiver. "Well, hope I get some fun out of this." He told himself as he made progress. This man was none other than Kyuri Miya.

Celestin Selone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:06 am

Zephyr managed a half-smile. "Hello Chyuta," she said quietly. "How did things go here after we left for Silicia?" She was concerned for her people, hoping that no one had gotten seriously injured.

Krys finished off her food quickly, wanting to get a move on. She washed down most of it with water and stuffed a last cube of bread in her mouth. "Done!" she grinned, getting giddy at the prospect of fighting soon.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:08 am

Takeru slowly felt he was tripping and felt a blade near his throat. "Heh I haven't done anything, and the one whose losing there cool is you.. A Blade must be held by a person with the emotion to strike. if they are held back by a rule or order then how will they get stronger with something weighing them down" as Takeru slowly swayed his right hand through his neck and grasped the blade while easily pushing it away from him. "Alright lets go to the arena.. there we will test the truth.. If you win..I will not call your leader anymore names and I request you to teach me no one else.. But if I win... I like an Apology nothing more" as Takeru slowly leaped down on the ground surface and slowly stretched his legs. Before a Battle..Its only proper to be ready. Then feeling the pain of a blade inside your gut.

Miluion Feredir

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:13 am

Amara nodded as she stood up and dusted herself off. She walked into the middle of town as she stood with Krys on a platform. It lowered underneath the city as the lighting was dim and faint and loud noise could be heard, that of cheering and rage. She looked at Krys. "Oh these guys are amateurs" she stated with a smile. She walked over to a large man. "We'd like to register" she stated with a smirk.

Shatara looked at him and rolled her eyes. "I dont need a lesson from some punk" she stated as she walked past him, to the training arena. She looked at him as the wind blew her hair around as she awaited her opponent.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:15 am

User Image
Chyuta hopped up lightly and sat on the railing as he got his reply from Zephyr and returned the smile once she smiled at him. "Thing went well, we manage to stop the rest of the soldiers after you left and not many were injured and the ones that were, didn't have anything to worry about, they were minor injuries." He explained calm. "And for you guys?" He wasked in his natural calm, melodic voice before he got to the actual reason why he came there.

Celestin Selone

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:20 am

Takeru slowly stretched his arms out and began to run in place. To get a good lung capacity working. For him before a fight one must be ready. Takeru slowly breathed in and out as he slowly stood there, placing one left foot back and the right infront. Takeru's hand was on his front side as he held his blade in his left. "You get the sentences wrong don't you.. I told you if you win.. you teach me lessons not me teaching you.. your hearing is slightly off. What I'm looking for in Tenshu is a New Master, I don't care what master..But a Master who is intune with nature itself.. The reason I came was to join the army to fight alongside that master till the end, If I made any comments on your Leader I am sorry for what I said, and I'll take it back.. But since were in a battle... There is no need for talk... Only a Blade" as Takeu slowly unsheathed his "Shinken the art of the sky" as Takeru slowly held it into a 2 don Thrust Position.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:24 am

Shatara looked at him as she said nothing else. She ran as she performed a front flip over Takeru as she formulated what she needed to do. She attempted to kick him in the back as she made two psychic blades coming from her forarms as she delivered several quick jabs.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:27 am

Zephyr placed her gloved hands on the railing and stared out over her city. "I'm glad to hear that," she said. She glanced down at the railing and sighed when he asked his question. "We sustained no losses or injuries, but someone assassinated the Queen before we had a chance to ask any questions," she said. She looked back up at Chyuta. "Well, now that we're past the status updates, what brings you to my quarters?" she asked.

Krys followed Amara and smiled when she heard the cheering. The man Amara spoke with chuckled when he saw the two of them. "You two should just go home and play with your dolls," he said with a hearty laugh. Before the word 'doll' was out of his mouth, he had a sai at his jugular vein and Krys' mouth held a sly grin. "Oh, honey, we gave up dolls years ago. Now, Amara has the next fight, and I have the one after that." She took out a wad of money and placed it in his hands. "20 to 1 odds that I win, same for Amara. 50 to 1 that we both win. Got it?" she asked, sheathing her sai with a grin. The man nodded and grinned again. "Heh...you are a feisty one. Alright then, but if you die, don't come crying to me," he said, shaking his head and pointing the way to the waiting/warmup area.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:29 am

Takeru slowly smirked as his body exploded into a cloud of Mist. "Shin is also known as a Illusion ken means Shrouded sense.. Since you were full of yourself of taking me down without noticing my skills, my art of attacks or my path of my blade you were blinded by my power" as Takeru slowly swifted across the mist like a Ghost that was going to haunt his opponent.

(Rayne hates me she wants me dead T^T xD)

Miluion Feredir

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:34 am

Charon's long blonde hair fell gently over his shoulders as he stepped behind Amara and Krys his angelic wings tucked lightly behind him, " Sir I would like to fight after these two lovely ladies as well. " He said softly. His soft ancient eyees pierced through the man like he was a spec. " I doubt you'll have a problem with that right? " He asked softly as he threw a wad of money his way. " It's good to see you again Amara, who's this new face? " He asked with a smile turning to Krys.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:36 am

Amara looked at Krys and smiled. "You know how to get things done" she smirked. "I like that" she added. "This is my new friend Krys" she stated. She then heard her name called over the loudspeaker as she walked into the caged arena. "Well wish me luck" she told Krys as she faced her opponent. He was about 6'6, 285, shaved head and muscualr from head to toe. She looked at him as he taunted her. She charged him, delivering an axe kick to his face.

Shatara looked at his mist form as she had figured out what kind of person he was. She then put away the blades as she sat indian style in the middle of the field as she cloesed her eyes. She was focusing on his mind trying to remove his sense of sight,touch and hearing. If she was successful he's lose his form and lay on the ground weakened.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:37 am

Krystina giggled at Amara's first comment. When the other walked into the arena and asked for luck, she shook her head. "No...you have something better than luck-- you've got skill," she said with a wink and backed away from the cage as she started to stretch.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games