Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:32 am

User Image
____________ Vrail Hatake ____________

Vrail released the jutsu and headed towards his wife. He decided he wouldn't bring up that he was surprised at Aki's actions, instead he'd forget them and move on. If he planned on making his marriage to her work, he'd have to forgive and forget. He laid down beside her without saying a word and looked up at the sky. It looked like it was about to rain. He listened to the wind blwoing through the grass and to the sound of her breathing. He slowly moved his hand and interlaced his fingers with hers, hoping she would allow him to do so.

____________ Grass, Water, & Lightning ____________
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:22 am

User Image Silver Moons and paper chains,
Faded maps and shiny things.
You're my favorite one-man show.
A million different ways to go.
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,
My love.
Painted scenes, I'm up all night.
Slaying monsters, flying kites.
Speak to me in foreign tongues.
Share your secrets one by one.
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,My love.

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"What a beautiful nightmare life can be...."

Amara soon released the genjutsu on the rabbit. She saw that the fight had ended, with the one on the bull leaving. Taking that into consideration, she decided to leave the ones that remained alone.

The masked woman headed down through the training field until she was some distance away. She took a seat on the ground and crossed her legs. It was time for her to begin training with her demon. Before she did that though, she would have to get in touch with him and see if he would be willing to help her learn.

She had heard about Yonbi. Everyone said that this demon was stubborn, and quick to anger, yet also clever. The woman knew she would have to keep her wits about her if she was going to get the upper hand with him. Though the demon probably already knew that too. The conversation would be interesting none the less.

'Yonbi? Yonbi can you hear me?' Amara thought to herself as she sat silently in the grass.

There was nothing. No voice, not even a whisper.

She tried again, 'Yonbi, I just want to talk to you. Won't you talk to me?'

Suddenly, there was a sound in her mind. Something was stirring, she could feel it deep inside of her. 'What is it you want host?'

'Host? That's not very nice. My name is Amara. I know you must be upset about being placed within me, but I think we can be friends.'

'Friends? Why would I want to be friends with a human girl like you? Do you not know what I am?!'

She could hear his voice booming in her head. It was going to give her a headache if she wasn't able to calm him down. 'No, I know what you are. I just think that the time when humans and demons fight one another must come to an end. I want to work with you Yonbi and I want you to work with me. I need to train with you, but I can only do that if you'll allow me to draw chakra from you.'

'No! I will not stoop down so low as to willingly allow you to draw my chakra! I refuse to do it! I am a powerful demon!' His voice boomed again. This time it was so loud that Amara's eyes snapped open and she doubled over, holding her head tightly. It was clear that he was upset.

She grit her teeth and slowly sat back up after it had calmed down. Amara took a few deep breaths and looked up to the sky. 'Please Yonbi. If we don't train together then we will both be in danger should something happen. And you know as well as I do that if I die, you go down with me.'

Once again there was nothing coming from the beast. It seemed to be atleast thinking on what she had said, which to her was a great improvement.

Amara sat there for a good ten minutes before she heard his response, 'I will allow you to draw chakra from me, to learn my jutsu's, but you must in return do something for me. To be determined when I deem it. Understood woman?'

Amara thought about it. She could probably do what Yonbi wanted, so long as it wasn't actually releasing him. 'I can't release you, so don't even bother asking that.'

The demon just laughed in her mind. 'I'll take that as a yes girl. Let us train, but I warn you, do not abruptly wake me again! I do not like being awoken.'

"I can tell..." Amara was heard to remark aloud.

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:57 am

Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,
My love.
Will you fly me away?

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

The real Amara stood up and took a deep breath. She stood ready for Yonbi to begin his instructions.

'The first jutsu you will be taught is Dokuton • Shinkei Douin no Jutsu [Poison Release • Nerve Agent Skill]
Description: A technique which its medium is inhaling through the respitory system. The user performs the needed handseals and releases out a yellow fog from their body normally when the opponent is close to them. As the poison touches the pores of the opponent that particular area of the body will begin to experience random spasms. Making it rather hard to perform handseals along with utilize projectiles.
Allow me to show you the hand seals...'
Yonbi mentally showed Amara the seals that she would need to preform the jutsu well.

"Right, I'll try it."

(Post 1) Amara cleared her mind. She then took a look around and noticed a beetle skittering across the ground. She decided that she would focus on that.

She stepped closer to the beetle and tried preforming the needed handseals. She waited for something to happen, but nothing seemed to be going on around her.

She sighed lightly and looked at the beetle as it skittered away along the ground. "Great..now I need to find something else to use it on."
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:16 am

Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,
My love.
Will you fly me away?

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

(Post 2)

Amara decided she would try again. She walked on a little bit and found a butterfly on a flower. She decided to kneel down a little bit away so that she wouldn't scare it off.

Amara slapped her hands together and began preforming the hand seals. "Dokuton: Shinkey Douin No Jutsu!" Amara was heard to remark.

This time, a little something happened, but it still wasn't much of anything. There was a small amount of poison that came from her body, but it quickly disappeared in the air.

'You have to concentrate hard! Keep your mind focused!!' Yonbi shouted.

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:41 am

User ImageUser Image Silver Moons and paper chains,
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,
My love.
Will you fly me away?

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

(Post 3) "Alright Yonbi, you don't need to yell at me but I appreciate your input." Amara again focused on the butterfly. She decided to try the jutsu once again.

'It didn't help that you pronounced the jutsu wrong. Keep that in mind too.'

"Yes Yonbi."

Her hands slapped together once again as she made the hand seals. Once more she was heard to remark "Dokuton: Shinkei Douin No Jutsu!"

Once more the yellow fog began coming out of her body, but it seemed as if it still wasn't enough. Again, it quickly dispursed into the air.

Amara took a deep sigh. This was going to be a difficult jutsu to learn.

'Don't give up. Keep trying until you get it. I won't stay in a weak body...'
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:28 am

Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,
My love.
Will you fly me away?

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

(Post 4)

"Right! I'll get it done." Amara growled as she concentrated once more. The masked woman slapped her hands together and began making the handseals.

"Dokuton: Shinkei Douin No Jutsu!"

From her body rose the yellow mist. It seemed to be getting stronger with each time she tried, but still wasn't enough to where it could reach the butterfly. It always dissolved in the air before it could even get that far.

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:40 am

User ImageUser Image Silver Moons and paper chains,
Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,
My love.
Will you fly me away?

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

(Post 5)

"Come on Amara! Concentrate! You have to learn this jutsu!" It wasn't Yonbi yelling at her, it was Amara herself. She was going to learn this Jutsu no matter what it took.

Her hands moved quickly as she preformed the handseals. "Dokuton: Shinkei Douin No Jutsu!"

The yellow mist began raising up from her body again, it was stronger and stronger. This time, she had enough to where she could actually reach the butterfly. The small insect began twitching, but it didn't seem to last for long. Within the next two seconds, it was able to fly away.

"Darn it! I thought I had it that time!" She growled and decided to continue with her training.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:01 pm

Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,
My love.
Will you fly me away?

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

(Post 6)

Amara took a moment to take a deep breath. She grumbled and sighed to herself. Her feet began carrying her deeper into the training field. She was looking for something small and living. Some sort of bug. She didn't want to use this jutsu on anything else for fear of killing it.

As she walked through the area, Amara came across another beetle. She nearly stepped on it, but saw it before she put her foot down.

The woman took a step back and cleared her mind. She concentrated on her Chakra and made the handseals for the jutsu. "Dokuton: Shinkei Douin No Jutsu!"

The yellow mist began raising from her again. It began surrounding the beetle that was crawling. It seemed to stop in it's tracks and began having tiny little spasms.

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:02 pm

Will you fly me away?
Take me away with you,
My love.
Will you fly me away?

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

'One more time.' Yonbi commanded as he waited for Amara to pull out more of his Chakra.

"Right. I won't fail!" She spoke out in a determined voice. The woman made the handseals once more and concentrated on the chakra. "Dokuton: Shinkei Douin No Jutsu!"

The yellow cloud rose out from the womans body and began traveling through the air. It was inhaled by a simple field mouse who immediately began laying down. His legs and feet began twitching like mad.

Amara stared at the small creature and watched it for a moment before releasing the Jutsu.

'It felt good didn't it?' Yonbi asked within her mind.

"What are you talking about?" She seemed to be speaking to herself.

'Watching the mouse twitch like that. I know you enjoyed it.'

"I didn't. But I do know what will happen if I use it on someone. I just hope it doesn't come to that."

'You'll have to kill sometime. All ninja kill eventually.'
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:02 am

Her eyes drifted to the side as Vrail took a spot next to her. She gave him a smile small. Releaved that he was choosing to join her. She looked back up to the sky, the darkening clouds rolled above and boiled up. They were threatening to rain upon the trainning grounds. Aki was getting so absorbed into the bubbling clouds that Vrail's touch startled her. Her hand twitched at his touch and her eyes dashed to the side then back up. Giving a relaxed sigh the jounin interlaced her fingers with his. The sudden startled feeling quickly disappeared.

"Vrail..." The teen started to say as her eyes remained fixated on the clouds, "I. Well I love you Vrail." Aki had quickly changed her words.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:40 am

User Image
____________ Vrail Hatake ____________

Vrail smiled back and pulled her hand up to his mouth. He placed a gentle kiss on his cold skin "I love you more than you'll ever know." he said affectionately. He didn't mind the thoughts that still lingered in his head. He only cared about how Aki felt. He knew he was probably the only one that could hurt her and it could only be emotionally. He was her greatest weakness and he hated that. He hated that he could not protect her, she had to protect him.

____________ Grass, Water, & Lightning ____________
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:22 pm

"More than I'll ever know. Is that even possible?" The was a small laugh to her voice as the clouds continued over head. Her thumb ran circles on the back of his hand as she searched for patterns in the clouds. An animal, maybe a rabbit. An elephant, that one made her giggle. As she searched the sky she realised there were a lot of things she had not spoken to Vrail about. The number one being Cloud... She wasn't sure of what he would think of her part in that assualt. The teen bit the inside of her mouth. Her black eyes searched wildly for another silly cloud to distract her toughts.

Aki suddenly sat up and spoke with a quirky grin, "So! I feel like I've progressed far with my metal manipulation." To get her mind off of one topic she talk about a completely different one. Her hand reached out and retrieved the metal ring from the fresh grass. Slowly spun in her hands expanding it ever so lightly and flatening it. Her thumb ran along the outer edge sharpening it. Aki didn't need to make so much contact with the metal to change it to what she wanted, it was all more for show. As she finished Aki had a metal ring blade a little more than a foot in diameter. She held it out for him to see.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:25 pm

User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXVrail smiled and just nodded. He had been wondering how far had her strength improved. Now he new that she had turned into his only fear. She had the same ability as the one girl he had been unable to even stand a chance against in the chuunin exams.
His stomach knotted up and he felt a little drop of sweat run down his face, but it didn't change his loving expression. He didn't want her to know that about him. He would never admit it to her if her wanted to, her he was an arrogant man.
He turned the tip of the blade and instantly there was a was blood running down his pointer finger. He made his sign that it he even felt it "Wow you are better! I bet you're strong enough to be the next Kusakage!"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:52 am

✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
-------------------はたけ 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Life's too short for me to stop-----

She caught a tense feeling from him and arched her brow. Suddenly Aki recalled that he too had issues with Kasumi. The first time she had ever truly felt worry from him was when he was nearly torn to peices in the chuunin exams. Aki swallowed the hard lump in her throat and gave him a smile. A little shakey but it was her attempt to be comforting. She watched as he sliced his finger open by just touching the ring blade. "Haha, becareful with that."

His next words brought a round of mixed emotions. Surprise, Fear, Wonder, and happiness. "Oh no no no no! Me Kusakage? Haha! I'm sooo not strong enough. Way behind in my trainning because of," She stopped herself not wanting to say because of when you left. Aki bit her lip and looked to the side. Suddenly she clapped her hands and tried to change the subject, "No matter!"

"I've been working hard though. And I've figured out how to find metal alloys in ground and pull them to the surface." Her hand waved above the ground palm parrallel to the grass. Suddenly a fist sized ball of metal burst free and connected to her palm. Smiling she held her hand out to him as she manipulated the metal to wind around her knuckles and fingers.
Black Iron Flower of Grass

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:15 pm

User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXVrail looked more surprised and he smiled this time. He felt proud that his wife was soo great. His eyes seemed to stop watching her manipulate metal and were not staring affectionately at her face. He couldn't help it though. "What kept you behind in your training?" he asked, having a slight idea it had been him.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games