Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Dueling Arena ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:42 pm
Saito staid put, his eyes swimming slightly, it hurt to have his arm messed with and being set strait while the splint was put on, but it wasn't the worst thing he had been through by far "Saito...I entered the tournaments today and ended up with more than I bargained.... For" He had to take a break near the end because his eyes went blurry, half feeling like he was going to faint or get sick.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:47 pm
You Will Never Be A Man
Takamura pulled tight on the cloth as he finished the splint. He gave a quick nod as he took his hands away from the splint. "I am Takamura Kobayashi, ronin and samurai." he said as he stared at the wound, remembering how many he had caused. "Not to scare you, but unless you get some medical attention you will probably lose that arm." he said before turning to the girl and bowing respectfully. "Forgive me for not introducing myself earlier."
Unless You Are A Gentleman

Takamura Kobayashi

Dangerous Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:27 am
"Here, swallow this." Christie said, handing Saito a capsule that was supposed to help with pain and nausea.

"Don't worry about it." she said to Takamura, "It's not like there was time for introductions anyway. We need to get everyone back upstairs."

"Do you think you can manage to walk back up, with help?" she asked Saito.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:13 pm
He nodded his head weakily before tossing the capsule into his mouth and swallowing. He put his hand on her shoulder for a bit of support before getting up , looking over to Takamura "I can't properly sheath my sword right now.... would you mind?" He felt that it would be bad for him to not have his sword by his side in case anything else were to happen, he still had his right arm but in his current condition he wouldn't even be able to hold it up right without fear of falling over.  

SJ3 Lone Samurai

Takamura Kobayashi

Dangerous Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:33 pm
You Will Never Be A Man
Takamura nodded as he cleaned the blood from the blade before returning it to it's owners side. "If you need anything I will help." he said before turning to the others. "What of them? Surely they are to come with us." he commented as he looked to the twins.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:03 pm
Saito looked over to them "You should be able to wake them up, now that they are free from the damn birds mind control. then again it could take them a few minutes to regain complete control of themselves once more."

(( Hopefully this is going to continue speeding up a bit.))  

SJ3 Lone Samurai

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:21 pm
"BillBob will be okay as long as both of them can stay facing the same direction. It might take a while for them to regain separate coordination."

She started to help Saito walk towards the door, approaching where the twins were sitting with Raul between them. Raul was still a bit dazed, but otherwise he looked okay. "BillBob, can you help Raul up and follow us?"

Still moving in unison, they looked her way and nodded, and she nodded back in approval. They helped Raul up--with some difficulty, since they ended up both having to make motions on both sides just so that they could end up holding his arms from two different directions.

Then she remembered the albino, who was still laying there motionless where Raul had left him. "Takamura," she said, pointing, "will you check and see if he's still got a pulse? If he's alive we need to bring him with us, if you can manage it okay."

((yes, the guy's still alive, but he's unconscious, so either he'll have to be carried or they'll have to find some other way to transport him))

((and yeah, once everyone gets going we can practically teleport them all together up to the aboveground levels of the Arena where there's a small infirmary for urgent care))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:05 pm
Saito left bloody footprints behind, his clothes were soaked in his and the beasts blood. He felt weak but didn't put any more weight on her than he needed to, Although it did seem to tire him out more. He kept his eyes looking forward, feeling that if he had closed them or put his head down he would go unconscious.  

SJ3 Lone Samurai

Takamura Kobayashi

Dangerous Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:26 pm
You Will Never Be A Man
Takamura nodded as he knelt and check for a pulse. finding a faint one he nodded before hefting the man over his shoulder and carrying him himself, though it taxed him to do so. he would make it out, but he didn't know how much longer after that, his wounds were beginning to catch up with him. "Let's go." he said.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:36 am
Before leaving, Christie gave one last glance towards the deceased Shardra and sort of shook her head in disappointment.

They made their way back upstairs without any further interference, since the creatures that had been fought on the way down had been destroyed or, in the case of the remaining vernaiba, put back in their cage.

They got to the small infirmary through the practice rooms. It was upstairs one more floor from that, but had a direct route from there and also from the main arena.

Christie helped Saito get onto one of the beds there and immediately disappeared through a different door than the one they'd come in by.  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Takamura Kobayashi

Dangerous Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:56 am
You Will Never Be A Man
Takamura lay the unconscious man on the bed next to Saito and nodded as he followed Chrisite. He didn't want to leave her side yet, not until he could be sure that whatever happened down there wouldn't happen again.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:54 am
Saito breathed slow, deep breaths, He was now in a lot of pain from his wounds, the adrenaline and chaos from downstairs killed most of it but as they got back to the top reality kicked in. He was trying to concentrate on the pain but there was the fact that he was on the verge of going unconscious.  

SJ3 Lone Samurai

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:48 am
BillBob and BillBob managed to get Raul sitting on another bed as though it were a couch, and then they sat down on either side of him. They kept watch over Saito, and with a little difficulty one of them managed to look through the bag he had to see if he still had some healing items in there... though the other BillBob had to make the exact same rummaging movements without actually having a bag of his own to look through. "Can you hear me, Saito?" they both said in unison.

The door that Christie had gone through led into a room where one whole wall by the door was covered in shelves which had various scrolls and potions for treating all sorts of injuries. The wall next to it had a row of cabinets above a long counter, and in the opposite corner there was something like an operating table with instruments and equipment around it. There were some potions and scrolls on the floor, like they'd been knocked off the shelves earlier when someone was in a hurry to find the ones they'd wanted.

Christie pulled down a scroll and two potions, and handed them to Takamura. "Would you take those in there for Saito?" she said, nodding her head in the direction of the door. "Have him drink half of that one right away. Oh, and this is for the albino." she added, handing Takamura another scroll, "Would you read that over him for me?"

Next she walked to the cabinets, looking for something in particular. "We'll have to be able to see the bones to get that arm set straight..." she muttered.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:21 pm
Saito moved his head to look over to Billbob "I can hear you... do you guys have any morphine? I could" he had to pause for a moment, the pain in his arm was still increasing, feeling like it had just peaked for a moment before going back down a bit. "I could really use some pain killers." He finally managed to say  

SJ3 Lone Samurai

Takamura Kobayashi

Dangerous Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:09 pm
You Will Never Be A Man
Takamura took the items Christie had handed him and nodded as he headed back out to the ward. "Alright, this one is for you." he said as he set the appropriate bottles next to Saito. He continued to do this until he had distributed the medicines and scrolls to each individual, he then started over again, doing as he was told, though he made a proper splint for Saito's arm, making sure to set it straight.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces