Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
The girliest Mafia ever made. (Eriol's Alliance wins!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yu're such a...
  Girly man
  Lolicon
  Otaku
View Results

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:19 pm
Kuzodav
Then vote nom.

What if Yue protects him again?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:20 pm
Regulust
Kuzodav
Then vote nom.

What if Yue protects him again?
I don't think anyone is that sure of my innocence.

Regardless, don't waste your votes on me.  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:21 pm
Nomega
I am very much something, you guys.
My role should have been obvious since the second day.

I still suspect Orphie as being the nothing.

Nom saved his own a**.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:23 pm
Pretty much my three suspects now are orphie, ss7, and J.  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:23 pm
Kuzodav
Nomega
I am very much something, you guys.
My role should have been obvious since the second day.

I still suspect Orphie as being the nothing.

Nom saved his own a**.

You're probably right.

Vote SS7

SS7 - 2

He was the only other person I suspected as The Nothing.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:27 pm
Kani Tochimeijin
Regulust
Kani Tochimeijin
Based on the amount of attention put into their kills, I'm going to say the Nothing is either inexperienced or inactive. I'd like to point out that Kuzo is not dead yet even though the Nothing has been rampant for a few days, leading me to believe that they 1) are unclear on the finer points of the serial killer role, 2) were absent pages 18-21 when we were discussing the rules of the revival and the limits of Time's power and Yue's protection (Nom, SS7 and J were absent, but Orphie, ZKitty, and Reg were present), 3) have never been a serial killer.

Because of this I believe Orphie is innocent, J is less likely to be the Nothing (because he's familiar with a Serial role), and either SS7 or Nomega is the Nothing.

I'd also like to remind Sakura that if she can seal a killing role, she both cancels their kill for that night and gains the ability to kill the next night. So if you have any good guesses... P:

EDIT: @Reg: He was protected by Yue.

Well that sucks, cause I'm pretty certain Nom is The Nothing.
That's how I feel, too. confused

Honestly Ive had my suspicions of SS7, but not as much as I have had on Nom.

I take SS7's inactivity as normal, because he does this in most games, as well as the rest of the cult in general.

And Nom, What LPS has said is making sense to me, as you are inexperienced. And concerning that list Nom put up on a previous page, I dont agree, especially with the part about Reg being the nothing (And me being mafia. stare ). I dont know why, but I believe what Reg says about himself being a townie. And I think Nom was putting the focus off of himself and onto Reg, taking advantage of everyones suspicions.

VOTE: Nom

Thats just my opinion to put out there, since Kuzo is apparently Dead-set on killing me as hes said for the LAST 3 PAGES.

I keep telling you, you are making a mistake and that im a townie, but I guess youll find that out soon enough huh? rolleyes

Edit- ********, guys, stop moving so fast, I gotta read the last pages now. stressed

Unvote Nom for now.  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:29 pm
J of The Wind
Kani Tochimeijin
Regulust
Kani Tochimeijin
Based on the amount of attention put into their kills, I'm going to say the Nothing is either inexperienced or inactive. I'd like to point out that Kuzo is not dead yet even though the Nothing has been rampant for a few days, leading me to believe that they 1) are unclear on the finer points of the serial killer role, 2) were absent pages 18-21 when we were discussing the rules of the revival and the limits of Time's power and Yue's protection (Nom, SS7 and J were absent, but Orphie, ZKitty, and Reg were present), 3) have never been a serial killer.

Because of this I believe Orphie is innocent, J is less likely to be the Nothing (because he's familiar with a Serial role), and either SS7 or Nomega is the Nothing.

I'd also like to remind Sakura that if she can seal a killing role, she both cancels their kill for that night and gains the ability to kill the next night. So if you have any good guesses... P:

EDIT: @Reg: He was protected by Yue.

Well that sucks, cause I'm pretty certain Nom is The Nothing.
That's how I feel, too. confused

Honestly Ive had my suspicions of SS7, but not as much as I have had on Nom.

I take SS7's inactivity as normal, because he does this in most games, as well as the rest of the cult in general.

And Nom, What LPS has said is making sense to me, as you are inexperienced. And concerning that list Nom put up on a previous page, I dont agree, especially with the part about Reg being the nothing (And me being mafia. stare ). I dont know why, but I believe what Reg says about himself being a townie. And I think Nom was putting the focus off of himself and onto Reg, taking advantage of everyones suspicions.

VOTE: Nom

Thats just my opinion to put out there, since Kuzo is apparently Dead-set on killing me as hes said for the LAST 3 PAGES.

I keep telling you, you are making a mistake and that im a townie, but I guess youll find that out soon enough huh? rolleyes

Edit- ********, guys, stop moving so fast, I gotta read the last pages now. stressed

Unvote Nom for now.

SS7 was putting the focus of being The Nothing on me... not Nom.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:30 pm
I was busy all day and haven't had a chance to check back here. sweatdrop I'll go read through the thread and see if I have anything to add.  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:33 pm
Nomega
Kani Tochimeijin
Oh.

This is where I'd go 'lol he was right there why not use his ability?', but you always clear things up for a reason, so I'm going to take the hint and drop it.

I got nothin'.

I still think Nomega is a hostile role, tho', due to the people who have died at Fiery's/Nothing's hands who had opposed him. Though the names are kinda contradictory and I'm not really sure, it could just be circumstance.

At this point we do not want to lose Yue, so I'm not going to fire off anything at random. I'll just let Kuzo do his thing and add my voting power as necessary. >_>
In my defense, if I were mafia, I could have easily saved Mizu last night by voting for someone else. Not to mention I had openly accused ED, another mafia member.

I guess I have no legitimate defense that I am not the nothing. Personally, I suspect Reg as that role.

Edit:
My personal sheet of suspicion.

1. Kani/LPS
2. J of the Wind
3. Elemental Draconis - Spinel Sun
4. Harusame Mizukishi - Eriol Hiiragizawa
5. Kuzodav - Syaoran Li
6. Dragn - The Shield
7. Kathulu - Naoko Yanagisawa
8. I Love Inuyasha
9. Harupiggy - Kero
10. Hat - Ruby Moon
11. Nomega
12. Lynelia Lunastar - Tomoyo
13. Regulust
14. SS7
15. Orphie
16. Zephyrkitty

I might have put more people as a certain group as actually possible >____>;;
If someone wants to verify, go ahead.

This is what I mean Reg.

Nom tried to put the suspicion on you with this list he made.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:35 pm
J of The Wind
Nomega
Kani Tochimeijin
Oh.

This is where I'd go 'lol he was right there why not use his ability?', but you always clear things up for a reason, so I'm going to take the hint and drop it.

I got nothin'.

I still think Nomega is a hostile role, tho', due to the people who have died at Fiery's/Nothing's hands who had opposed him. Though the names are kinda contradictory and I'm not really sure, it could just be circumstance.

At this point we do not want to lose Yue, so I'm not going to fire off anything at random. I'll just let Kuzo do his thing and add my voting power as necessary. >_>
In my defense, if I were mafia, I could have easily saved Mizu last night by voting for someone else. Not to mention I had openly accused ED, another mafia member.

I guess I have no legitimate defense that I am not the nothing. Personally, I suspect Reg as that role.

Edit:

1. Kani/LPS
2. J of the Wind
5. Kuzodav - Syaoran Li
6. Dragn - The Shield
8. I Love Inuyasha
9. Harupiggy - Kero
10. Hat - Ruby Moon
11. Nomega
13. Regulust
14. SS7
15. Orphie
16. Zephyrkitty

This is what I mean Reg.

Well they both did then.

Also if telling my role will get you guys off my back I will.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:36 pm
J of The Wind
Nomega
Kani Tochimeijin
Oh.

I got nothin'.

Edit:

1. Kani/LPS
2. J of the Wind
5. Kuzodav - Syaoran Li
6. Dragn - The Shield
8. I Love Inuyasha
9. Harupiggy - Kero
10. Hat - Ruby Moon
11. Nomega
13. Regulust
14. SS7
15. Orphie
16. Zephyrkitty

This is what I mean Reg.

How dare I have suspicions!?!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:37 pm
Nomega
J of The Wind
Nomega
Kani Tochimeijin
Oh.

I got nothin'.

Edit:

1. Kani/LPS
2. J of the Wind
5. Kuzodav - Syaoran Li
6. Dragn - The Shield
8. I Love Inuyasha
9. Harupiggy - Kero
10. Hat - Ruby Moon
11. Nomega
13. Regulust
14. SS7
15. Orphie
16. Zephyrkitty

This is what I mean Reg.

How dare I have suspicions!?!

I KNO RITE? YOU b*****d!

@ Reg- Dude, stop trying to do that. You'll take the fun out of guessing! sad  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:38 pm
Nom I honestly 100% am not The Nothing.

I guarantee you that I'm not,

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games