Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Morinaga Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц
FIRE BY ITSELF DOES NOT BURN...
BUT WHEN SET TO A PILE OF LEAVES,
THE FLAMES BURN MORE BRIGHTLY THAN EVER...

LIVE BY THE SWORD, DIE BY THE BLADE
MY FLAMES OF PRIDE SHALL REACH TOWARDS THE HEAVENS.

xxx♠ ♠xxxSwornxxtoxxProtectxxwithxxmyxxFlamesxxxxxx

User Image
User Image

Auron RyokuxxxxKonohagakurexxxxOininxxxxNiha JinchuurikiUser Image

The angel descends from the fiery heavens,x x x
Her inescapable flames swathing the Earthx x x
Engulfing all who have sinned against her.x x x

Thinking it was a bad idea at the time, Auron said, "No. You will see it eventually...hell..I mean for this new friend of mine to be are new means of transportation....if I summon her right now when there is no true need, it would be irresponsible on my part..and my newly developed relationship will waver. I read somewhere that a relationship with a demon is fickle and fragile, depending on the person's actions, it will affect how the demon sees you as its master, and while it is true that I see you all as equals, you are still my students nevertheless, and I have no idea how she would react to strangers. Summoners have the power to summon creatures, not control them. So it is for your own safety that I refrain from summoning this creature for now". Seeing that the bleeding stopped and was completely bandaged, Auron glared at Shiro and said, "Well, what are you still here for? Shu! Get back to training, we are burning daylight".

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Peace cannot be obtained through desiring alone...the cost to pay, would be war."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:17 am
User ImageAccepting what Auron said, Shiro just pointed down at the ground between them. "I would, but you're standing right over the nearest large resevoir of oil." He formed the snake hand sign, and tapped the ground, a small halo of silver energy spreading outward from the point of contact.
Shiromaru nodded, and looked back up at Auron.
"Yup, you're in the way, Sensei."  

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:01 am
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц

User Image
User Image

Auron's eyes twitched as he said, "Cheeky little brat". Performing handsigns, SHiro would notice that the signal would abruptly change from under Auron, to under Shiro. THe explanation for this? Auron simply moved all that oil to one point, to another, particularly under Shiro. "I'm sorry. Who is in the way again"? Auron smiled mischievously.

"Peace cannot be obtained through desiring alone...the cost to pay, would be war."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:27 am
User ImageKnowing he... May regret it later, he opened his mouth for another logically backed-up piece of stupidity. "Well, seeing as how my control over oil, a notoriously filthy substance, is shakey at best, my manipulation may result in a fountain of the stuff, and seeing as how your OPEN wounds, that are only thinly vieled by a layer of cotton-based bandaging, it may be a bad idea to stand anywhere even remotely near me, for the sake of your wounds, and awesome new haircut."
He had been distractedly waggling a finger during his whole monologue, pacing around slowly. He also pointed said waggling finger at the wounds and hair, respectively, as he mentioned them, again, respectively.

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:25 am

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image
My name is Vincente Valtieri.

Vincente shook himself from his daze, he'd been on the ground too long. "I have to get back to training." He said, actually breaking into a full speed run. He wasn't planning on running though, but it was something. He was trying to see if he could sprint with the weights on. "I knew it." Vincente said, this time, it was something that deserved his over zealousness.

[15/20]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:55 am
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц

User Image
User Image

Now both of his eyes twitched with rather humorous annoyance, Auron growled beneath his grinding teeth hissing, "Why you little......", With one hand sign, SHiro would indeed regret saying that. Within a few seconds, a geyser of oil would burst forth from underneath Shiro, engulfing him in oil. When the oil would subside, a pure black Shiro was standing there. Seeing this, Auron burst out laughing.

((Hey Vincente, I am shortening the time it takes to do that element. Make one more post of you training with the weights, and you will be done with that))

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:04 am

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

Vincente started to actually sprint at an average speed. "Ha, I did it!" He said, smilling very childishly. Man, I've got to stop hanging around Kageko. He shook his head and stopped. He was sure he felt pressure on his legs a few seconds ago. "Does that mean I'm really finished with these?" He asked. He lazily put his arms behind his head and looked at the sky. "What's next?"

(finally!)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:14 am
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц

User Image
User Image

Impressed that Vincente finished it so early, Auron nodded in acknowledgment and said, "Very good Vincente. You can take off the weights if you wish. You should have become much faster now. Now onto the next training". Making a handsign, a clone appeared before Vincente and said, "Alright, follow me. Time for your next training practice". And with that, the clone of Auron sped off.

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:31 am

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

Vincente took off the weights and sped after Auron. The feeeling was amazing. "Where are we headed?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:42 am
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц

User Image
User Image

Finally arriving at the destination, Auron viewed the scene. A large cliff stood in front of him. Another cliff stood on the opposite side while a extremely thin piece of wood layed across the gaping hole. In that gaping whole were stalagmites (or stalactites). If someone fell in, they would surely be skewered. "Alright Vincente, its time to train your balance. I want you to walk across this wooden plank 5 times. Don't fall".

Balance Element
- Along with flexibility, balance is the most important aspect to learn in order to master the style. Since the user is in constant spinning motion, it is easy to lose balance if one is not trained to maintain it. In order to learn this balance, the user must be subjected to dangerous situations, such as crossing ravines or rivers over thin, narrow pieces of wood. Eventually if the user survives these multiple ordeals (5 Minimum), the user will develop the balance necessary to handle the style’s most basic techniques.
Posts: Instead of posts, the user must overcome 5 dangerous situations in which they must learn to control their balance. After this is achieved, then would have completed their element.

((5 posts))

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:49 am

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

Vincente laughed. "I never fall, this'll be simple." He stepping on the wood, simple enough, he heard it creak and he stiffened. "Ok, maybe a little more of a problem." He said, walking across slowly. Being so slow might have snapped the wood anytime so when he reached the other time, he gave a sigh of relief. "That's one." He said, still cautious. When he walked back, his ankle turned to the side, making him lean and nearly fall off. "I'm ok!" He said.

[1/5]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:06 pm
((just keep goin until you are done))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:51 pm
User ImageShiro gave his sensei a dirty look(No pun intended...), wiping the... Oil? from his face. After staring his hand for a bit, he grinned up at Auron, oddly cheerful for a guy covered in crude oil. "Thanks, Sensei! I was wonderring how I'd get it up to the surface! Now I don't have to worry about it!"
He plopped down again, taking off his cross harness, laying it down within reaching distance, the short sword in it's scabbard facing upwards. His hands were clasped in the sanke seal in almost the next instant, his eyes screwed shut in concentration.
The oil itself was dripping slowly down his body, falling into the dirt and grass around him.

"Ninpou: Oiru no Sōsa!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:37 am
xxxxxxxxxxдцʀoп ʀyoкц

User Image
User Image

Now Auron's both eyes twitched with annoyance, his teeth grinding as he snapped his fingers. Upon his snap, a tiny flame appeared on the tip of his finger like a match and put it inches away from Shiro's face. "If you keep being sarcastic like I'll set you aflame...Now..onto the next jutsu. I want you to use the Oil mining technique to do what I just did...except on a much smaller scale of course..Now, get to it".

((3 posts))

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:17 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

Vincente continued walking, his balance was improving rapidly. He still leaned over to the edge by a lot, and he didn't want to get impaled. He leaned over to the left and nearly broke is knee, but he survived that too. "Balance is a virtue." He said, walking across the wood then back to Auron. Vincente hasn't fallen so far, but anything could happen. But as long as he controlled how he leaned, there was no way he could fail.[2/5] Vincente walked back across the wood, he only leaned slightly, this was amazing luck on his part. He made it to the halfway point and was doing so well, he could rest. "Yeah, I'm really getting better at this one, and fast too." He said, the wood was still thin so he didn't considered laying on it until he'd mastered the first step. He continued onto the other edge and walked back across to Auron, a large smile on his face.[3/5] Vincente walked across quickly and stopped in the middle again. He sat down a bidded his time, this was so easy, but he still wasn't completely done yet. "With these skills, I'll pass the Chunnin exams with flying colors." He said, standing up slowly, pressing his weight down on the on the wood, he expected it to rebound and fall onto the spikes, but he survived that and walked across and back to Auron.[4/5] Vincente walked across the thin wood and laid on it, he was so balanced he didn't slip off. When he stood again, he deliberatly stood. This was so very simple now. "I think I mastered this now, what's next on the list?" He asked, walking to Auron with a sense of acomplishment. He stretched his arms out, he felt like he could do anything, but there was no need to get cocky now.[5/5]  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games