Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Calvator Conspiracy (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:15 pm
Rune looked up and moved to the front of his cage when Brad mentioned outside.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:18 pm
"......Eh... I could use a stretching of my legs..." Jacob groaned.

Abagail barely even moved..  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:24 pm
"Well, you guys are LIVELY, huh?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:27 pm
"...Seriously Brad?" Jacob groaned. "You know better..."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:31 pm
"What? I'm trying to make this a better scene...Sue me for the attempt..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:01 pm
"Just get me out of this freaking cage..." Sayuri Complained. "I swear...I need to find something to use as a make shift kendo sword..."  

Derpy Seviper

Timid Gawker

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:55 am
"...Just let us out Brad, before some throws a hissy fit..." Jacob groaned.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:39 am
"Riiight..." Brad said with a deep sigh before walking over to the cages and lifting a few and hauling them towards a large steel door. He did this with all of the experiments until they were all in front of it. He then opened the door and moved all of the experiments out to the BioDome.

At that point, he opened all of the cages and walked back inside, shutting the door behind him.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:24 am
The Outer Bio-Dome. It was the closest thing to freedom any of the experiments could feel, yet it freedom was still so far away. Nothing more but a faint light at the end of a tunnel that went on for ages. . .

To help with the natural feel, birds and other variety of animal calls could be heard within the Bio-Dome. It was unknown though if these calls were real, and the animals making them were hidden within the large dome, or if Calvin was merely toying with the children, playing simple recordings.

Some of the less popular experiments scattered out into the wilderness almost instantly when their cages were open, while other more hopeless ones remained in their cage. The whole place was a cage, big or small.

Jacob was part of the group who their cages in an instant, though he did leave for the open spaces or the trees. He remained behind, waiting for Abagail.
"Abby. I know you're not THAT sick." He grunted, staring down at her dully. "Come on out. Just enjoy this while we can."

Abagail let out a heavy grunt, curled up in a small ballish figure in the corner of her cage. Even if she was uncomfortable in her current position, laying in the cage felt better than moving around. But being able to move did sound nice. . .
Reluctantly, and with a heavy groan, Abagail eventually crawled her way out of the cage, standing close to Jacob.
"I'm out.. Happy now?" She grunted.

"Eh... Good enough."

Meanwhile, in the Observation Room. . .

Calvin was standing in front of the window, dully watching the children. Nothing too interesting was going on. Just a bunch of uncontrolled children being monsters.
"...Perhaps a fight will break soon..?" He mumbled.

Michael shuddering briefly, hearing Calvin's mumble. He hoped the opposite would happen...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:58 pm
Sean shrugged at Calvins mumble. "It always happens eventually." He said glancing at the window before looking back down at the mouse he still had.

Once his cage was opened Rune got out and stretched, he didn't like the temperature of the Bio-dome but it was better then being in a cage. He walked away from Abagail and Jacob to explore the vast forest like he always did, last time he managed to find the window that Calvin and his goons observed from.  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Derpy Seviper

Timid Gawker

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:08 pm
When Sayuri's cage was opened, she bolted for one of the nearest trees, and swung on top of one of the branches and then rested her back against the tree. "Ahh...nice to walk for once..." she whispered to herself, enjoying the nice heat in the dome.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:12 pm
Calvin watched the children and they're activities dully, the computers in the room flashing once in a while a child in the corners as they were caught on camera. There was no escaping his view. . .
"Sean, would you like to use a computer this time?" He asked, slowly turning his head to him, raising an eyebrow.

Jacob watched after Sayuri dully, wondering why he was bolting off so fast. Course, he had expected it. She was new. And the new ones always ran. . .

A shadow then loomed over him, causing his eye twitch.
"Abagail!" He snapped, glaring up at her as she was flying above his head.

". . .What?" Abagail asked innocently, tilting her head.

"YOU KNOW WHAT!"

"So I fell on your head last time I flew above you." She scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"YOU ALMOST BROKE MY NECK!!"

". . .So?"

Michael let out a heavy groan, watching the two bicker as he jotted down simple notes on Jacob's aggression and paranoia, and Abagail's newly gained flight balance. Last time, she couldn't even stay a foot off the ground..

The door to the Observation Room suddenly again, and a shadowed figure walked inside.

Calvin perked up instantly, looking right at the figure. He stared at them blankly for a few moments, before grinning.
"Hello my friend. I was wondering when you'd arrive." He said coyly. "You couldn't have come at a better time."

The figure stood in the doorway, only the light of a cigarette could be seen.
The figure then walked forward, stepping into the light and revealing himself to the others inside.
"So it seems..." Stein grunted, continuing to stare at Calvin before slowly looking out the window. "So it seems..."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:17 am
"Sure." Sean answered, putting the mouse in his coat pocket. He sat down at the computer and started working. After a while he looked up to see who had come in.

After walking a while Rune found the window he'd been looking for. He picked up a rock and threw it at it, trying to get the attention.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:05 am
Calvin's head then slowly turned to the window again as there was a dull thud of the rock merely bouncing off the window.
"...Yes child? Come to whine and complain to us again?" He asked, tilting his head.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:02 pm
"Who's he?" Sean asked, nodding to the man standing at the window.

Rune just grinned at him, gave him the finger, then left to explore more of the forest.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games