Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:57 pm
With a small nod, her eyes squinted painfully, as her head bowed lower revealing one of the scars on her nose still visible. The wind stopped as the clouds faded, the fur on Lia's back resting back to her form making her look less bushy. Her nose pushed up against Missy lightly, breathing in heavily.

"I knew if anyone would recognize me it would be you. I see control still isn't, applicable? That is my fault, I should have been working with you on that. As for the others if anyone has a problem with me, speak out now, becaues I will stand my ground to everything but the den, you can not claim the woods to yourself, but my absence at the den was not right on my part either. I failed at my job to protect, and let down on a promise I made to a very special pup to me."

Her gaze moving from every animal, and returning to Missy, she wondered if Missy could even forgive her.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:03 pm
Missy
User Image

Missy smiled and licked Lia's cheek "Don't worry...I forgive you..." she said nuzzling her. "Vexen and Diana have been helping me...I can control my powers a bit better now..." she assured Lia. Missy eyed Lia from head to toe, "All I want to know is how come you changed so much and where did you go?" she asked, hoping Lia would tell her.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:12 pm
Sighing, knowing this question would arise, her paw nudged Missy's side lightly.

" I let my anger consume me, when your powers are with forces unknown, sometimes you need to lose yourself to find yourself again. The color of my fur means nothing to me, and change is only what you make it to be. I learned change isn't always so bad."

Her last comment refered to those that weren't wolves, the ones she had rejected so harshly for such a long time, her eyes resting upon them with a calm surrender.

"The only problem with answering your question would be where.... I don't remember where I was, just know that without you pup, and Jako hitting me in the head with a big suprise, I would have never found my way out of my own enemy inside."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:25 pm
"Mommy...."
The petite voice cried out not a far distance away. A small roar followed it, a cub of some sort.

"Mommy, help me......"

The voice cried again, begging and crying with fear swelling in her body. Her small paws swiped at the ropes over and over again, only entangling the small tiger cub more in the hunter's trap.

A few minutes pass, but still the cry continues, with no one to the rescue. The cub is beginning to get frantic and losing the physical energy to try and claw and bite her way through the ropes that suspend her in the net above the ground. Teeth gnawing at the rope over and over again, meowing.

"Momm....y...."

User Image
~The mightiest of roars can come from the smallest of them all~

Alana_Mai

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:01 pm
Vale nodded wisely toward Vahuka. "I know the type of being you are believing in solid facts only, And it's why you've survived as long as you have. I think training would be easier than you think. I have the entire population of the shadow Wolves people inside. Most important their memories I usually try not to speak with them though. It would seem I've been sloppy that one pup who was training when I arrived Missy I think. She too has the taint around her as well. I'm lucky, two heirs."The human tongue drifted beautifully from his lips and his eyes sparkle like twin pools of blood. As he finishes his nose starts to bleed, and he sighs deeply his eyes dimming. "I've been alive too long, the though of escape excites me this much... pitiful." he coughs up a gout of blood... "I seem to be able to stay like this without trying not to succumb to the disease for 20 minutes before I start again I figure if I push I can get an hour. And inform one of the leaders of the tiger cub trapped in the nets north northeast mile and a half." with that he was blanketed in shadow and was back in his wolf form.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:06 pm
Joko Marish

Jako walked towards the direction of the den, sighing softly at his disappearence, wondering if the other pack members thought of him or where he was. He didn't care for the moment, but his reasons for being out were his own. His fur was slightly less taken care of, some grass stains on it and leaves covered some parts as well. He was breathing slightly abnormal, running obviously from something. As he walked closer, he heard familiar voices, ones that sounded very close to what he remembered. He slowly made his way towards the voices, somewhat at a limp.

Several minutes pass, Jako reached the voices, all came from a group of pack animals, of different sources, wolves, foxes, almost anything that was close or nearby, they were here. He walked closer to the group and smiled lightly, glad to be back home, even after what he had been through.

((EDITED))  

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:07 pm
((none of them are in the den, all in the forest))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:10 pm
((Ah man, I didn't read about that. Editing...>.< ))  

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:20 pm
Out of nowhere Lia's head popped up, her black fur bushing up again as she tilted her head to the side, shaking herself off as if she had been soaked with water.

"It's Jako...."

She sniffed the air, inhaling to make sure and waited for him to appear, hoping the new appearance wouldn't frighten him.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:32 pm
Joko Marish

Jako noticed that one had popped her head up, alert of his presence. He saw the black fur of the wolf bush up as she looked to him. He looked to all the other creatures, some looked different or unfamiliar to him. He walked a few more steps, unsure if they would recognize him or not. His fur still was dirty, unclean after no bath or cleaning of his ownself. He stayed silent, fearing they may consider him an outsider.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:35 pm
"There is a cure for that disease of yours Vale. I just have yet to find it." Vahuka said, trying to sound a little more positive on Vale's situation. Vahuka pitied Vale a little for the life he was forced to endure here. "Still, I would like to see you actually try to teach a pup. Not only that, but you'll have to find a way to convince the others to let you train their precious Missy, or that other one. And if push comes to shove, there's two of them. It's not like the dens need both of them here all the time." he said. He of course spoke of "stealing" either Missy or the other pup for the purpose so that Vale could train the pup. But then return the pup after a daily training routine was finished, of course. Or else something along those lines.
As he spoke, even though he spoke quietly, Vahuka realized that the other pup, Aella, had just returned to where he and Vale were talking. He decided to stop the subject of the pups for the time being. "Another reason why I think you're the only powerful force in this forest. You always know what's going on everywhere. Why don't you tell the den leaders that there is yet another young one in trouble, and I'll check on the tiger cub. You're a wolf after all, they'll be more inclined to talk to you. I'll check on the cub. If she's alive, I may help it out. If it's dead or seriously injured, I'll just eat it." Vahuka said before slithering past Aella and towards the direction that Vale told him the tiger cub was.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:36 pm
She winced and moved over to him quickly, pressing her head against his neck lightly.

"Hey there Jako, you had me nervous."

Hopefully he knew Lia's voice, although he may be confused as much as Missy had first been, but she really didn't want to explain herself again. She was still waiting for the other's input on how they felt. Many things had changed, but her strong will hadn't, just the perspective that drove it.

((sorry need sleep will post in the morning))  

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

Alana_Mai

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:42 pm
Teeth sore from chewing at the rope for so long, she began to hear other noises about. Roaring, her pathetic cub roar over and over again now, her paws became knotted in the rope from her struggling. Were there humans coming, they already made her mother leave, she didn't want to leave too before she found her mommy again. Even with the urge to escape burning inside her, she was just too tired and worn out between lack of food, water, and now hanging from the ground waiting for what her mom said were the "bad ones".

User Image
~The mightiest of roars can come from the smallest of them all~

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:55 pm
Joko Marish

Jako saw the black furred wolf come over to him quickly and pressed her head against him. He noticed her voice and smiled lightly, rubbing his head into her neck. He was glad to be back home, where he belonged,"I know, and I'm sorry for making you worried..." He said softly and looked to her. He was glad that Lia was the first one to notice him, because she cared about him, just as much as the pack mattered to her. He hoped that was what she thought too.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:08 pm
Missy
User Image

Missy smiled at the now changed Lia. Lia had really changed, it was a bit awkward at first but Missy was happy for Lia. She rubbed against the wolf's side "I'm just glad your back..." she said happily. They she turned to see Jako, it had been a while since she saw him also. She ran and tackled him. "Jako!" she said happily, licking his face. She was so glad to see all the wolves together again, it seemed like forever.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games