Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:27 pm
(people love books you know. Heck most of my room is books)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:32 pm
(( not at my school they don't o.O most kids just use the library as a hang out spot, its to cold to stand out in the Square nows. but i love books ^-^ i can read at least 5 at a time, no i'm not joking))  

Angelic Vampire Wolf

Knikels

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:46 pm
(( Most of my dorm is filled with books too, Reference is a must for art students heart Most novels these days are boring though or I am hard to impress))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:54 pm
((I LOVE my books!! of course... I AM an odd child in every aspect... but still! lol))  

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Knikels

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:00 pm
(( It's a good thing, we need more odd ones out there in the world 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:02 pm
((i want to be a writer so i read books a ton, only fiction though i can NOT read non-fiction and i'm not kidding i can't go past the first page, literally. lol and i'm the wierdest person in my group of friends and they're all the wreirdest of our school, i attract weirdees lol or am attarcted to weirdees idk >.<))  

Angelic Vampire Wolf

Knikels

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:08 pm
(( I think it's a writer things, Most of the writers I know are werid. Not that I love them any less))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:10 pm
((if we weren't weird our books would suck! inspiration is born of insanity i say.))  

Angelic Vampire Wolf

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:14 pm
((LOL! i like that, AVW! too bad my inspirational insaity has been running low.. either that or im just spending it all on these RPs! lol ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:15 pm
(( You know, that is so true! Most of us here at Ringling are insane so that must be a common trait among writers and artists. As for being unispired they key is to keep pushing and producing crap until you have a breakthrough)) xp  

Knikels

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:17 pm
(werid seems to be all I attract to but, so far this year I have no friends. But I don't really care, all I am doing is throw wood on the fire that are my poems. But I do get very lonley at times.)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:23 pm
(( Friends can be a strength and weakness at times sweatdrop ))  

Knikels

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:26 pm
(( i love poetrey, i can spout a poem if given 15 minutes and rhymezone lol))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:27 pm
(( ehhh Poetry makes my head hurt lol))  

Knikels

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games