Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:27 pm

So you Can see My Face

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

It took Kairi a moment or two to realise that he had spoken to her. She thought it was just her imagining him reassuring her that he loved her.But it wasn't any dream. It was as real as he was was. She sighed in relief as he had stopped there.

That moment seemed to take an eternity as it danced and teased it as the last of the day had finally faded away. Minus the moon it was pitch black and had she not known it was him, Jake's arms around her would terrify her. She took another deep breath and again listened to his words reassure her. She took his handand remained quiet. She wasn't sure yet and the sudden dread of this whole trip was just a dream and she was in fact still knocked out at HMI had overwhelmed her. She closed her eyes and tried to picture the boy that was calming her down before the needles.

She decided she wasn't going to talk for a while. That's what her other side wanted anyway and she slowly reverted back to that girl. She could see everything but their minds their body was all the same. Part of her wanted to express her love for this guy, but that part was silenced as she walked further through the woods. Again that same part wanted to turn and return to the house but again they ventured farther. For the part that remained wished she could just get lost and step away from everyone else.

She was just a burden anyway; a toy too broken to fix.
================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:47 pm

User Image

Jake gently squeezed her a bit feeling her body tighten up. He sighed and slid his arms away and gently turned her to face him. The blood was still on her lips and he gently licked the blood off with a smile. "Whats wrong Kairi...what am I not doing...I'm still new at this but I'm trying." He looked down a bit as he was now worried. She was the first person who had actually made him feel more than welcome and he already seemed to be losing it. He lifted her hands and kissed them both gently. "I'm not leaving your the first real good thing that has happened to me." Reaching out he gently lifted her chin so that his eyes met hers. "Though you are broken, so am I. And I like the way you are, I wouldnt want it any other way." He didnt want her to feel bad and Max was quiet as he let him talk.

Lord Blade Icestorm

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:05 am

XxAmayaYachiruWayxX
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter grinned widen when Seth told him he wanted Ritter to stay. He started to get really sleep as Seth petted him.
Well for me to shing... You have to shtop that or elshe I'll fall ashleep before I shtart."
Ritter joked whisperly taking hand away from head an kissed it.
"But I guessh I can do that much for you."
Ritter Ritter was half asleep now but he would try to sing his best without cracking. He didn't want Seth to sleep to a scratchy recond. He smiled at the song Seth was singing. It was his favorite song.
♬Every hour, on the hour, they drew blood....
.....From silent dreams we never wake, and in this promise that we'll make
Starless eyes for heaven's sake, but I hear you anyway
Well I thought I heard you
Say I like you, we can get out...
....Someday, this day, set the ferris wheel ablaze
You left my heart an open wound
And I love you for
This day....♬

Ritter began to doze off before he could to finish the song.
"Goodnight love."

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:30 pm

User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth whispered a quiet goodnight to Ritter and curled up with him.
Today, and the day before, and surely tomorrow were definitely the best days ever.
He could not have dreamed a better life.
He had a family, and two tag-along kids that were going to be a part of the group whether they wanted to or not.
They already were... and Seth knew it.
Seth nuzzled Ritter in his sleep.
This and all other nights were the best nights ever too.
Everything was falling into place pretty much.
Things couldn't go better right now.
This very moment was so perfect.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:51 pm

So you Can see My Face

Kairi couldn't help but be pulled to him as she looked up at him. His brilliant grey eyes smiled as he licked off the blood from her lip and she blushed with a faint hint of a blush on her cheeks. She had no idea what she had done and she swore she nearly saw him cry. She shivered against him when she felt him answer the questions her eyes couldn't help but ask. She had never felt so purely intune with another person and she cracked into tears.

She hugged him tightly after he had spoken the truth and could only stand there and quietly cry. Silent sobs were the only sound as herself fought. Both sides, both Kairi's, fighting for what they wanted despite what they knew as one. She wanted him.

"Nothing," she finally said in a whisper. "Nothing at all."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:05 pm

User Image

Jake saw the tears starting as he spoke and hoped that they were the good kind or at least the kind that he could take care of. Feeling her clutch against him he smiled softly and wrapped one arm about her waist and the other around her neck simply holding her while she cried.
"All this sappyness is making me sick. "Your not wrong Jake, she loves you as you love her. Show her that you'll be here." Max silenced when she spoke which was a blessing, Max rarely ever argued with her about anything. Then again she hardly spoke at all, besides to comfort him. "I'm glad." He whispered softly but still didnt move. He would only do so when she was ready to. It made him happier knowing that it wasnt him, but he still didnt want her to be sad about anything. "I'll stay with you, no matter what. Promise."

Lord Blade Icestorm

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:45 pm

User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
----------------------------------------------

Jackson shrugged "I guess thats a good point. That was what worried me a little, and it's up to you. Not me."She nodded, if he didn't mind than she wouldn't force him. She giggled, the thought of little wolf puppies running around everywhere, how cute. It would give her a chance to work on drawing animals too, which was even better. She looked at Decker, raising an eyebrow "I thought cats and dogs didn't like each other..will they get along?"She asked, she really had never had a pet before but she wasn't completely oblivious.She gave Decker a smile when he kissed her cheek and chuckled "Alright, i'll be up in a minute."She said, watching him leave. She finished her desert and picked up both hers and Decker's plate, she felt better now. A more fuzzy feeling in her stomach. She felt relaxed. Which was odd, her voices had quieted down again, but they had said that when she was with Decker they couldn't really see anything. That made her like him more. She washed the dish's, putting them back in the proper place before stretching herself and heading up the stairs. She had only had one person sleep in bed with her before and that was Seth after she had an exceptionally huge freak out at HMI, but it was different with Decker. Walking into her room she saw Decker sorting out M&M's and watching Tv, she couldn't help but laugh a little and took a yellow M&M, popping it in her mouth. "Do you always sort candy before you sleep?"She asked, a small smile playing at her lips. She went to her stuff, grabbing a large hoodie with Teddy bear ears on the hood and stripped out of her cloths, she didn't care if Decker watched or not. He had seen her in a bikini, what was the difference in underwear? There really wasn't. So she slipped on her hoodie and looked at Decker, feeling a little awkward now and blushed. "This is uhm..usually what I wear to bed. Do you mind?"She asked, she really couldn't sleep if she had pants on, which now posed a problem having someone else in the bed with her.

----------------------------------------------

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:40 pm

ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah quickly finished her dinner, then went upstairs after cleaning her dishes. She found a towel, then went into the bathroom, locking the door before undressing. She set the towel on the counter, then turned the water onto steaming hot, plugging the tub up for a bath. She sat in a corner of the bathroom, waiting on the tub to fill up.

She wasn't in a very good mood right now, and she didn't quite know why. She gnawed on her lip, not really thinking about it. After a few minutes, she got up and turned the water off. Before climbing in though, she went out into the bedroom and found her bags. She grabbed her iPod and a small stereo for the iPod. She brought them back into the bathroom, locking the door once again. She got everything situated, turning her iPod to My Chemical Romance. More specifically, Famous Last Words.

She climbed into the tub, relaxing in the steaming water, closing her eyes and resting her head against the wall. Her music as loud as it could go at the moment.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:31 pm

||Bumpity! Don't die!||
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:18 pm

So you Can see My Face

Kairi smiled as he held her to his chest. She inhaled and instantly felt better as she looked up at him and kissed him slowly and felt the butterflies pound so hard in her stomach that she bit his lip gently.

She pulled away and looked up to see that they were in a clearing and the moon hung over them. She sighed and felt a smile curl up onto her lips and kissed him again and took his hands and she smiled more.

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:10 pm

User Image

Jake shivered as he felt her teeth on his lip. Whether she meant to or not biting was definatly a perk of his. Max laughed quite a bit.
"My my, isnt she the kinky type." Jake didnt answer this time, his stomach feeling funny. So this must be what butterflies feels like. He smiled as she took his hands and wondered just what she was planning. The sky above them was quite lovely, but in his eyes not as lovely as her.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:55 pm

So you Can see My Face

Kairi blushed as she looked down and gave him a look that was a little devious as she kissed him again this time a little more emotionally connected and trailed down his neck where her head soon sat comfortably against his chest. She gently gave a bold n** at the nape of his neck and blushed biting her lip tasting the blood.

"I-i-i-i-i-i I'm sorry," she blushed.

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:13 pm

User Image

Jake shivered a bit, delighted at the feeling. He had a bit in mind he could say but none came to mind.
"Oh for the love of....here." Jake bent down and pressed his lips against hers and drew her as close as possible with his arms. He pulled her slightly bloody lip into his mouth and sucked some blood then licked it again. He held the kiss for awhile before letting go and taking a deep breath. Even now he was stunned and could barely speak. "I...it..its fine..."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:42 pm

So you Can see My Face

Kairi gasped at the kiss as her heart beat wildly in her chest before seizing. She moaned quietly against his lips and couldn't help herself. She looked up at him and blushed a deep flush of crimson red. Her head was spinning as she looked up at him. She looked down at the ground.

She smiled as she took his hands and pressed them to her lips.

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games