Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:01 pm
The young man looked up and blinked several times. "What happened here?" he asked, removing his hand from his necklace and running it through his hair. The necklace glimmered in the light; it was an elaborately shaped "4". The green haired youth tried to stand up but stopped when his head started to spin. "Woah..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:27 pm
Solar Kitty-chan
The young man looked up and blinked several times. "What happened here?" he asked, removing his hand from his necklace and running it through his hair. The necklace glimmered in the light; it was an elaborately shaped "4". The green haired youth tried to stand up but stopped when his head started to spin. "Woah..."

"There was a monster attack here but the Sailor Senshi defeated it..." She noticed the necklace. "Oooh...pretty..." When he tried to stand, she moved to try to help. "Do you need any help? By the way, my name is Aisu."  

Darkness Cake

Lunar Wolf-Piggy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:29 pm
Kumada Yuuichirou, the young apprentice of the Hinawa Jinja, was in a meditative state when a knock on the door brought him back to his present surroundings. As he stood, his brown, shaggy hair swayed with his motions. Scratching at the stubble on his chin, he slid open the door. Before him stood Tomoe Hotaru. He recalled meeting her a few times before. She seemed young to be a friend of Rei's, but it wasn't his place to comment on it.

"Hotaru-san, it is a pleasure to see you. Of course you may come in," he welcomed her. He bowed, then pivoted in the direction he had slid the door to allow the young girl to enter.

~*~

Rei blinked. The tone on the other end of the line shocked her slightly. Usagi had been so excited that it seemed she had hung up on the raven-haired girl before she had a chance to reply. Moving the phone away, she stared at the receiver blankly. "Usagi... Agreeing to clean..." she said slowly. "Either she wasn't paying attention or she's sick."

The teenaged girl hung up the phone and sighed. There was no way that she was going to go out in public in the state she was in now. The senshi, who had been on her knees, jumped to her feet. 'I can't go out looking like this!' she thought as she flew over to her dresser. She quickly changed from her boring clothes into a dark dress that reached her knees. She applied a small amount of iridescant lip gloss, and carefully brushed her long dark hair.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:49 pm
The green haired youth accepted the help and managed to stand to his full height of six feet. He smiled a bit as he looked down at the woman helping him. "Minoru Daiki desu." He gave a slight bow before looking over towards the people Aisu had been with. "Are those your friends...?" he asked, vaguely recognizing the girl with short, blue hair.  

Solar Kitty-chan

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:09 am
Ami was equally relieved that someone had woken up, because it meant the others would too. She walked over and bowed.

"Konnichi wa. Watashi wa Mizuno Ami. Are you ok?"

At Aisu's comment on his necklace, she looked up and paused. A 4. Like Jupiter's symbol. It couldn't possibly be that he was another one. Minoru Daiki, Ami filed the name away for later.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:23 am
Aisu looked up. Great...another tall one...why me?! When Ami-san came over, she looked around for Suiseki. Where did he get to?

"Well, Minoru Daiki, pleasure to meet you."

((Um...I tend to get confused...would his FIRST name is Daiki since it was said Minoru Daiki or did he say it using first name first?))  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:27 am
((Uhh....no idea....that confused me too....))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:42 pm
lightsenshi
"We'll see." Haru finished his glass, definitely a little lightheaded by now then set his glass next to Setsuna's on the table. He let go of her hand and retrieved the two plates of food, handing her one. He waited until she took it and began eating before digging in himself. It was good and he was hungry.

Setsuna took the plate of the delicious looking food. It would be good to get some substance into her stomach other than wine. It was never good to drink alcohol without having food in your stomach to dilute it. She delicately placed a peice of the food in her mouth (she had a habit of doing this ever since her mother made her try something very very spicy). She chewed it slowly, trying the taste and then her eyes lit up. "This is good." She heard herself say when she finished the bite. She set the chopsticks down to wipe her mouth with a napkin. Once her polite acts were finished with, she took another bite and soon almost half of her dinner was eaten.  

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:42 pm
((i use the Japanese style of introduction if I'm doing an anime RP based on the original Japanese versions. So yes, Daiki is is first name.))

"Konnichin wa, Mizuno-san. I haven't seen you since graduation," Daiki commented, a friendly smile on his face. He doubted that Ami recognized him but he had gone to the same high school with her when he moved back to Japan.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:11 pm
Haru likewise delved into the food that he'd heated up. Unlike Setsuna, he already knew how good it was. He ate in silence, quite hungry as he'd skipped lunch earlier that day. Once done, he waited until she was finished before lifting her hand and kissing it. He smiled then picked up the wine bottle and lead her into the bedroom without (hopefully) any protests. He wasn't planning on getting drunk alone, after all.  

lightsenshi

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:23 am
Ami stopped to peer up at him closely. He looked familiar, and suddenly, she had a mental image of the same person wearing glasses, and it clicked!

"Daiki-san?! I got so used to seeing you with glasses...I forgot that sometimes you switched to contacts!" She smiled broadly at him. "How have you been since Juuban?"

Mako had given in on calling anyone and decided to take her break. She was walking down the streets when she noticed all the unconcious people. She was getting worried, but then she spotted a short blue hair in the distance and she quickly made her way over to Ami and three others. One of them was very tall, and seemed familiar but she didn't know why. The necklace charm caught her eye briefly before she turned back to her friend.

"Ami-chan, I haven't seen you since I started working...nice to meet you all...I'm Kino Makoto. What happened?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:11 pm
Artemis nodded in agreement, seeing how every time something happened it seemed the outer senshi were the first to know. Though he hadn't really seen them for a long time considering he had been with Minako, and she had been busy most of the time doing other things such as working or hanging out with Kou.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Rawfully Smutty

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:09 pm
"Daiki's quite the popular guy, you okay?" Suiseki too knew who this man was. He had been not too far off from the rest of the group, his arms crossed and his head tilted down to see what had happened.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:49 pm
Daiki rubbed his head a bit and smiled. "Life has been crazy. What about you Mizuno-san? You always did get top marks in every subject." was his response to Ami's question. He turned when Makoto entered the picture and smiled. "Konnichi wa Kino-san. I haven't seen you since we graduated as well."

~*~

"I can call when we get to Rei-chan's shrine. Oh... you don't mind comign with me, do you Artemis?" Usagi asked as she walked towards the Hikawa Jinja. She still had Artemis with her and didn't intend to leave him unless it was what he wanted. If they were lucky, they'd run into Minako or Luna or both.

"Ne, Artemis, have you met this myserty man of Minako-chan's yet?" Usagi asked, changing the subject. It had been nagging her since she had finished talking to Minako earlier. Usagi was always nosey when it came to her friends and their love lives, especially when it came to Rei and Kumada Yuuichirou. "Does he look anything like Yuuichirou? Or maybe like Umino-kun?"

~*~

"Minako, maybe we should retrace your steps? I bet Artemis ended up following you back," Luna suggested when she saw that Minako's search in the area of the youma attack was getting them nowhere.  

Solar Kitty-chan

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:52 pm
Suiseki's comment confused Ami, as she was unsure how he knew Daiki. "I guess things couldn't always be as easy as dealing with Haruna-sensei, eh Daiki-san?" She blushed at the comment on top marks and tried to cough it off. "I'm doing ok...first year of med school at Tokyo University."

At this point, Makoto cut in. At first she'd been quiet, not sure who the boy was, but when Ami called him 'Daiki,' it clicked. He was one of the few people in the school taller than herself, and she was surprised she'd forgotten. "Daiki-san!! For a moment I didn't recognize you...hai, it's been some time since we saw each other. We should catch up. Nice necklace by the way. And I'm not just saying that because green is my favorite color. So how are you?" Makoto smiled and quietly gave a glance at Ami, who returned a nod. So it had been their enemies.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games