Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
||Slaves- Robotic. 1x1 RP|| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:28 pm
yuki walked near the table and threw the drill ontop of it, she wwalked over to spike and looked up at him with icey blue eyes " there is a cross in the bottom drawer over there, i need you to get it and put it near her cell. " she said pointing at the same set of drawers she had gotten the drill from.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:32 pm
He nods and finds the cross easily,he does as instructed and puts it near her cell. "U-umm closer?"  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:46 pm
" hm.. no thats fine " she said putting one foot on the first step " you can come down here now if you wanted to " she said heading up the stairs

once yuki was gone sai glared at spike, not saying anything from the back of her cell  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:52 pm
Spike waited till yuki was gone and smiled,he pulled out i cigarette and a lighter. "Don't mind if i smoke do you?" When he didn't get an answer he shrugs and lights it. "Don't smoke much any more...i think i use to...." He takes a long drag and sits across from the cell door.You know giving up is in your best interest right?"  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:00 pm
" dont push me... its bad enough that my friend is trying to kill me and that your sitting infront of me out of reach. i dont need you lecturing me " she snapped back, Sai sighed and looked at the wall " i dont know what i should do... die painfully or be a servant... "  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:05 pm
"......trust me being a servant isn't as bad as it seems....."He cracks his neck a little. "I should know i've been one almost all my life...."  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:23 pm
" hmm well~ " she said sarcasticly " maybe thats because lonely people buy you just to have you do stuff for them and love them " she said harshly  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:38 pm
He finishes his cigarette and puts it out."....So you wanna go there huh? alright i'll tell you about how i've been passed around from one person to the next." He spends the next two hours in GREAT detail retelling his many stories of his abusive mean and evil owners and all the while shows her his many scars from burns and cuts on his legs to more cuts and whip marks on his back. "and after i broke the last one's arm i was put near the back and sometimes didn't get fed for weeks and had to survive on one meal for long times...."  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:58 pm
" and you say its not that bad? " she said with a slight smirk, she tried to get closer to the cell bars but it weakened her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:59 pm
"I'm saying your lucky you didn't get one of them....just think about it...."He gets up and walks up the stairs.  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:10 pm
yuki had gone outside to the garden, past the small stream, and a ways into the forest trail. being out in the woodland, there was alot of area for her to make scenery routes and such for her to enjoy later.

sai watched him walk upstairs then stood up some, she tried to get closer to the door but her knees felt weak. she eventually just sat back down and stared at the wall untill she fell asleep  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:14 pm
Spike heads up to his room and lays down on his bed. ".....oh what i'd give to goto sleep....."  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:21 pm
yuki felt a little hungry, she looked back at the path behind her, she had gone a ways from the house plus she didnt want to bother spike with it. she took a right that led to a small public park, once there she looked around, only children were here in the daytime. she sighed and sat down on one of the benches near the exit of the park and waited for someone to walk by.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:23 pm
Spike stared at the ceiling and waited,it reminded him of the old days so he started to count the seconds as they past by.  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:32 pm
after a little while of people watching she didnt see anything worth going for, she sighed and headed back to the trail. a small child walked up next to her and tugged her shirt " have you seen my mommy? " she said with tears in her eyes, yuki looked at her for a second then bent down " no sweetie, im sorry... what does she look like? " she said patting her head. the small girl told her the basic stand-outs about her mom with a few extra things, yuki stood up and looked around " hmm... is that her? " she said pointing a similar woman to the description. the little girl perked up " wha? where? " she turned around and saw her mom searching the playground for her, she ran over and hugged her mom while she scolded her for running off. yuki just smiled some and continued on back to the house. [[ wow long post @.@ ]]  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games