Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
No longer the entrance, please Recycle!!!! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:32 pm

(Hiro's dead? O_O)
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:33 pm

((Yes, Jedi has killed me with a "Cheap Shot".))

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:33 pm

Yun Sung

Mist ANBU Captain | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman
User Image

Yun's eyes widened as he watched the actions taken by Jedi. He passes out as the leviathan disapears into the water.

User Image
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:36 pm

Luna was on her way back from making a poision barrier when she saw Hiro dead and Yun unconcious. "You..." She made a string of handsigns and activated her byakugan, then she used the water from yun's last attack and made more hand signs and said "Suiton Seibun Houfutsu!" She used this chance to grab the body of Yun and escape.

((Last post for the night guys, OD homework and tests tomorrow))

Suiton Seibun Houfutsu (Water Cannon Replica)
Ninjutsu
Water seaps out of the user's enemy and engolfs them with a round ball of water. Which causes them to drown slowly due to the fact that the opponent is stuck within the water. This Jutsu can not be destroyed from inside out, nor outside in unless you split out the particals of the water in one fell swoop of motion. Example: Chouji Slamming into the water by using his massive weight. The water is capable of floating in the air, and the User does not need to be in contact with the Ball at any time which is needed for the sister technique known as the Water Prison Technique.
Limits: Must know the Water Prison Technique, and Water must be in the area.

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:39 pm

((edited my post, Luna, where do we post to re-awaken?))
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:40 pm

{{Lmao Luna didn't notice the kiss I gave her. dramallama }}

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:42 pm

XxBlack_FlashxX
{{Lmao Luna didn't notice the kiss I gave her. dramallama }}

{nows not the time to joke...my family member died!}
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:42 pm

((um luna, i have Hiro in my hands so no, you kinda posted a little to late. i can block the attack but taking hirop cant be done since im holding him and you arent faster then my sharingan.))))

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:43 pm

((You could let my 2nd RPC have his body back Jedi.))
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:46 pm

((Damn you Jedi....People just love killing the people I plan on taking care..First Fenrir now Hiro...lol, thats some a**.

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:47 pm

Hya had casted Kai, since he was alreayd prepared for a genjutsu attemp, he could break it. He was moving silently in the mist, being one with it would help him get through the area. he was dodging attacks and getting around genjutsu."Jedi, i don't want to attack or anything. I see how the world moves now.And i will be honored to be trained by you. I just want to be powerful and be able to overcome all of the obstacles in my life."Hya was now in a normal mode, he was still hidden in the mist."I cannot help you with your request for the sword Seg, for i don't have any information."Hya was kinda scared but he loved the fight that was going on.
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:48 pm

((I might, I was just gonna burn him, but i will send him to you in a few, what else did you have? not really interested in much, i just wanted the eye.))

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:50 pm

Jedimastersonic
"Life is how you perceive it. Don't let one thing ruin your life."

User Image

The dragon let it's tail down for Hya. "Climb on, you can be my student." Jedi then took off flying, carrying Hiro's body with him. The dragon would wait for Hya to get on.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:51 pm

Hya looked back at them, then got on the dragon."Im sorry you guys, but i have better thigns to do right now."

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:54 pm

Muse_Magician
Hya looked back at them, then got on the dragon."Im sorry you guys, but i have better thigns to do right now."

((luna has me, so no))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games