Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:42 pm

Oni_Soul
((are you going to reply?))

shall i take this as a 'no'
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:50 pm

Oni_Soul
Oni_Soul
((are you going to reply?))

shall i take this as a 'no'
((No, I will in a min. I'm really busy with schoolwork because the term is ending.))

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:08 pm

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hanzo arrives at what was once his office building, scouting the area for any other opponents with his Ranmaru's eye. When he noticed everything was clear he ran up to the fallen Myoto. He then bent down, the man only seemed to be exhausted and not much physical damage. Hanzo grinned.

"You've done good, really good. I'm proud of you."

He then put his arm around him and lifted him up before sitting him down on a big piece of rubble.

"You know, standing up to a S-rank considering you're only a B-rank is quite impressive, keep up the good work and you'll be Jounin in no time."

Hanzo then unfolded a blank scroll and wrote back to Auron.

Auron,
Please come back to Konoha, we are holding a Jounin Exams here and I dont want you too miss it. I'll personally train Shiro, I've got someone else I can put on you're squad.

After he was done he called out in the sky for a messenger bird which flew down momentarily as Hanzo tied the note to its leg before flying off to Auron.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 154 (Including Monthly Bonus)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:40 am

Fin walked into the office. At only twelve, he was quite shy and did not know what to do. He had come all the way from his little village to become a ninja, he was not going to back down now.. "Sir.. I am Fin Ri, from outside the Leaf Village.. I... I.. Want to become a Shinobi."

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:29 pm

Akira walked into the office. "Sir, I have returned. The village seems to be clear. I shall continue my mission for reconstruction of the village, while devising a plan so that this shall never happen again."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:36 am

((I think my office was destroyed))

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:39 am

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ok, good. I would personally suggest we have custom gates to alert us of an attack by scanning people at the gate. Really anything to warn us before hand would be all we need.That way academy students and genin won't get in the cross-fire and can get out safely."

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:07 am

iHuntur
Fin walked into the office. At only twelve, he was quite shy and did not know what to do. He had come all the way from his little village to become a ninja, he was not going to back down now.. "Sir.. I am Fin Ri, from outside the Leaf Village.. I... I.. Want to become a Shinobi."

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:46 am

TAdashi entered the Office after Hanzo and Akira had finished. "Why is it that when ever disaster hits our village I am either always out of the fight?" Tadashi was staring at the ground up set with the fact that he had miss another chance to help his village. Would he have been any help anyway? His thoughts drifted again in another direction. "I need power much more power I can't be helpless!!" If somone had heard this thought they might have actually been worried.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:58 pm

Dark-Ninja70
((I think my office was destroyed))

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:00 pm

Hanzo looked over at Tadashi then walked forward to him.

"Tadashi, it's not all about power and you're not helpless."

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:51 pm

[[I think what Dark is trying to say Huntur, is this right now is not the place nor the time for you to try to join up with the village. Comeback later or just wait and repost after everything has been taken care of.]]

"I shall get on that. I do know that the Cloud Village had such a gate, but they have been destroyed. I shall examine the gate that remains at the entrance of the Lightning Country, while also getting assistance from allied countries." Akira said as he remembered the time of the Mokuton clan. 'It would be so much easier if their were members of that clan left in the leaf.' "Hey, do you know if there are any more members of the Mokuton clan lefted in the world?"  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:55 pm

Hanzo paused for a moment thinking.

"I can't think of anyone, I remember we used to have Ian and Jatsume but they are both dead now and have been for awhile. I think we both know Mokuton was never really that popular even back in the day but now its practically an extinct bloodline."

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:06 pm

"Yea, its a shame. That bloodline would make things so much more easier." Akira said as he rubbed his head. "One last thing before I go." He said as he pointed to his eye. "When and how do I use this thing?"  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:08 pm

"I'd suggest seeking out a strong Hyuuga to teach you the techniques of the byakugan. For me using my eye is easier because I'm used to having a dojutsu and its a genjutsu type which makes it even easier for me to control. You on the other hand I don't think ever had a eye transplant so it will take some getting used too."

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games