Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yami_Puppi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:31 pm
He smiled at the girl, "Exactly, we are making educated guesses based on our previous viewing of both of your game-playing abilities". He loved to make something complicated out of something simple, it was fun to see if people got it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:45 pm
"See? Total speculation, or hypothesizing maybe; but it can't be a bet if we don't wager anything..." Aniya said, processing it easily enough. She was quite intelligent, but didn't care to put forth an extra amount of effort just for an A, except on examinations and tests.  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:05 pm
Kaze blinked, confused by the large words. "Um...what? Aniya...I don't understand a single work you said...but anyway!" He focused his attentions back to the game.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:06 pm
He laughed at Kaze for not understanding, it was always funny when they didn't understand what was being said. He turned towards Aniya and smiled, "It seems your friend is more of a go-doer then a thinker"  

Yami_Puppi

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:51 pm
Aniya smiled. "Hai, but that's why we work together so well on projects! And Kaze-kun's personality compensates for any other faults he may have...well except his stomach.." she said laughing.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:05 pm
"Aniya! My stomach isn't THAT bad, is it?" He laughed as he drove. It was the home stretch and both him and Natsu were tied for first.  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:33 pm
Natsu had glanced over towards Kaze, as a mischevious grin formed on his face. It was time to gain the lead and pass his car, and win bragging rights far and square. Moving his hand a bit he soon found the nitro button, as he pressed it, sending him flying pass Kaze. The only way for him to catch up now was to use his nitro as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:48 pm
Kaze blinked for a moment then pressed his own nitro. Now it was just a matter of whose nitro would run out first and who could drive better.

(I figure Natsu could win this one! ^^)  

Darkness Cake

Yami_Puppi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:51 pm
He stared intently at the game screen before turning his attention to the emotions of the two boys racing. Both of them wanted it, but who would win would come down to pure skill.

He turned to Aniya and gave her a small smile "This is a close one!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:37 pm
"Isn't it always?" Aniya said, smiling at the enthusiasm of her two friends. She decided to reply to Kaze's question about his stomach later. "You don't play this game too, do you?" she asked, patting the neko plushie she'd gotten from him.  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Yami_Puppi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:28 pm
He watched her pet plushie and then turned back to the game, "Eh, I don't play this particular game that much. I lean more towards RPG's". Though he thought that Natsu would probably win, he was actually eager to see who would win this match.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:58 pm
"I see...I dabble in everything, but RPGs do have an appeal to them. But honestly I prefer playing those at home instead of here, in case I lose or in case it takes some time to beat..." Aniya remarked.  

Mercuryangel
Crew

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:23 pm
((I was planning on letting Kaze win, but if you're sure. If you want though they could tie maybe?))

Natsu speed farther and farther ahead, as he approached the finish line. He wasn't far from it, and this was probably going to be one of his better times he had finished at yet. Though once he reached less then fourth a lap, his nitro began to diminish greatly, causing him to slow down a lot. At this rate Kaze would most likely catch up to him, unless his nitro began to run out as well. For now he would just have to hope he had a far enough lead to beat him in the end. One thing was for sure, it was defiently going to be cutting it close.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:28 pm
((Tie works perfectly))

Kaze managed to catch up to Natsu before both of their nitros emptied. Now, it was a dead heat to the finish line AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND! It's a tie! Both their screens flash with 1st place. Kaze heaved a sigh and wiped his forehead. "Dude! That rocked! You were so good Natsu-chan!"  

Darkness Cake

Yami_Puppi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:14 pm
He gave a small smile as he watched as they both crossed over the finish line at the same time. Both of them had performed very well, but he was sure that Natsu would have one had he used his nitro just a bit later. But people made mistakes, so it couldn't be helped.

"Good job to you both", he nodded towards them and then turned his head towards Aniya, "I guess there was no point in betting", he gave her a warm smile, "Neither of us would have won anyways"  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games