Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:28 pm
La di da...

Later today I'm going to be going to town with my parents to do some errands.

Mom got a new car a couple days ago. So we've been taking care of doing the emission tests, and for today, the licensing and insurance stuff. *shrugs*

As for me, I have to go get a wedding gift and choose a salad dish I'll be taking to my friend's wedding this weekend. Her reception is a potluck and the dish you bring is based on the first letter of your last name.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:31 pm
My Mom's new car is a green '97 VW Jetta GLS... in case, you're wondering.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:34 pm
So much going on this month...
- My friend's wedding this weekend
- Next Friday is Drag Night at my old college
- 28th is Midsummer Night Masquerade at my old college
- 29th is our Tastefully Simple party

And then during the first week of May, I'll be going down to visit my cousins.

xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:37 pm
I'm still waiting to get more information from the college I'll be attending this summer. *sighs* The info contains who my advisor will be, so I can set up an appointment... and then be able to sign up for classes.

I should be getting it soon, seeing as my date for registrating for classes for summer is coming up soon. rolleyes  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:51 pm
Still haven't gotten the letter containing the info I need. But luckily I was able to contact someone at WSUV and they let me know who my advisor was... and as a result, I was able to set up an appointment - which is on Monday. Woot woot! biggrin That means I'll be able to sign up for classes soon. Yay!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:53 pm
Today I was looking through my inventory and I noticed I had an April envelope. It was strange to find one there seeing as I never paid for one and I didn't get it as a gift from someone. surprised sweatdrop

Guess I get a free MC this time around, lol.

I decided to get the Princess Kaguya one... though now I have to figure out an outfit to use it, lol. xd  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:29 pm
*dances around in her new avi*

Considering pink is my first favorite color, I barely have any here on Gaia. I guess that's because pink doesn't look that good on my avi. sweatdrop

Anyway, this is the best I can come up with right now. I'm still a bit iffy about having the MC. I wasn't all sure when I added it to my wishlist in the first place. Usually I wait until TekTek has it available and create avis on there to see whether I really want the items or not.

Sometimes it's a shame with some of the items, because they look good on their own... but once I try putting them on my avi, they just don't look that impressive. *shrugs* Oh well. Or there's a lot of options I like from one item, but because I don't have enough gold to get multiples of them... some outfits I think would be cool looking wouldn't work out, because of multiple poses of the same item is being used. sad  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:35 pm
Then there's also the issue of some items not working right with my cat ears.

Ever since I got them, they've become a required item to be worn. So as a result, a lot of the hair and hat items just look wrong with them.

*shrugs*  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:45 pm
I wonder what movies we got from Netflix this time. Sometimes Dad tells me what ones we've gotten, and then other times it's a complete mystery until we actually watch them.

Though a lot of them are ones I've had on my "Want To See" list, so... *shrugs* But still... you never know which ones you'll get.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:53 pm
Whoosh...  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:20 pm
La di da...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:25 pm
So my friend's wedding is tomorrow. I'm so excited! blaugh  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:38 pm
Her colors are dark blue and purple. 3nodding And her reception is going to be a potluck. Depending on where the first letter of your last name falls, depends on what dish you have to bring. I'm one of the ones who brings a salad. I'm taking a Deviled Egg Potato Salad - very yummy!

I'm excited to see what her dress is going to look like... and what the bridesmaid dresses look like. Or even how she decorated the place.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:40 pm
I certainly am going to take a whole lot of photos tomorrow. biggrin

This will be my second friend whose gotten married. Hard to believe we're already at that point in our life.

Sort of funny about the timing of the wedding date though. My first friend got married in April a couple years back. And now my second friend is getting married in April too. I teased that the next weddings will have to take place in April as well, in 2012 and 2014. xd  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:54 pm
*hums the "here comes the bride" song*  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games