Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Strong & The Weak (started/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  YES!!! sign me up!
  No redo it! >:(
  Yes. but i'll just watch.
View Results

polarisyn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:22 pm
Hayate nodded she was quite hungry and she wanted to know of this Zee person. She hated being behind, she didn't want to seem like a burden.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:51 am
Max starts to climb up the ladder and opens up the sewer hole and cilmbs out,waiting for hayate,the streets are alive with people again and all seems well.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:13 am
Hayate floats up peeking out of the sewage she saw people walking around as if nothing ever happened. One of the townsfolk spots Max. "Oh, new travelers, welcome to our humble village." The man bowed as in respect for their religion.
'They don't remember what happened! Its like the village just restarted. Like they just woke up from a long period time of sleep.'  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:16 pm
Max smiles and bows back. "very nice to meet you sir,i was hoping you have a place for me and my friend to eat." He points to hayate knowing he'll see her,the people born here seem to always be able to sense gohsts.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:56 pm
"Okay, aww how unfortunate of what happened to your friend. We hope she'll descend to the light. If she stays earth bounded here it wouldn't do her any good."
"Hi." She simply said. 'They.. they could see me!'  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:13 pm
Max smiles and shakes his head. "Its a very long story but she must stay...so about a place for us to eat?"  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:22 pm
"Yes yes a place. Lets go. Follow me and lets not dwindle shall we it seems our wheat has wilted over the night. I wonder what happened to our wheat." The villagers didn't notice that they have been asleep for such a long time spending their days as dolls.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:06 pm
"Yes that is strange. isn't it hayate?" He looks back at her with a smile.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:52 am
Hayate nodded, "Yeah." They continued walking towards the inn. "So young lad what brings you here?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:21 pm
"Me and my friend our looking for a....shrine..." Max looks back at hayate again. "Was it a shrine or a temple?"  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:55 am
"A temple..." Hayate thought a shrine and a temple was the same thing and didn't really matter which one they went to. 'Weren't they the same thing?'  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:24 am
"If i remember right,a shrine is dedicated to one person or entity and is usually a local guardian,while a temple is a place of religion."  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:32 am
"You're correct. Your knowledge is so ancient." The man nodded his head pleased that one of the travelers knew the street smarts. Hayate nodded, "Oh I get it."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:44 am
"Well i listen to alot of people talk in my village..." He says rubbing the back of his neck. "And if thats true then were looking for a temple since there's three."  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:57 am
"You mean there's only three temples?" Hayate tilted her head. "Nothings bad about eavesdropping."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff